Red (Scarlet Witch)

By Ihasthepanda

~"You are not alone."~ *Before and after AOU* \Wanda|Vision/ •Now Completed• .Editing. More

The Bed
The wait
The homecoming
The riots
The deal
The Avengers
The War
The Death
The Vow
The Dream
The Facts
The Drive
The Farmhouse
The Scheme
The Theory
The Lesson
The comfort
The farewell
The warning
The Kid
The Captive's
The Siren
The Words
The News
The Happy/Sad
The Surprise
The Truth
The Secret
The Trade
The Distractions
The Capture
The Secret is Revealed
The Guest
The Answer
The Nerd
The Finding
The Possibilities
The Annoying
The Letting Go
The Confusion
Red
~SNEAK PEAK~PROLOGUE~FLAME~

The Training

2.2K 107 73
By Ihasthepanda

I didn't have a picture... So here's the outfit that she wears (Minus the heals and all of the accessories). ALL RIGHT'S GO TO MARVEL. Except for Alice and Kristen. I made them up. But Hope is for real. Heheh. Okay I'm leaving, enjoy!

*~*~*

Wanda woke looking right at Vision's face.

She recounted what happened the night and day before, and then the part that she had asked him to stay, and before that, she got shot... She scrunched her nose. That part wasn't pleasant.

She noticed with some curiosity that he wasn't looking at her, and was... Her eye's widened when she realized he had his eye's closed.

Was he sleeping?

Oh. My. Gosh. He's sleeping.

I was.

He opened his eyes. And looked at her with an amused expression.

I wanted to try it.

She sat up excitedly.

"How was it?"

He sat thinking for a moment, and looked at her afterwards.

"It was odd. I don't know if I relished it or disliked it. But... It was peaceful."

He slipped off the bed, and handed Wanda his hand. She took it, and got off the bed too, and looked at herself in her full length mirror from across the room. She groaned.

"I look 'orrible. Okay, get out so I can change... Then we go to training."

She pushed him out of the room, and went over to her mini bathroom that she had, and used the sink to wash her hair, not bothering to take a full shower, since she was going to that night. She wrapped her hair in a towel soon after, and washed her face next.

She went over to her closet once all was done to do with the bathroom and stripped off her suit. She found a suitable long black shirt. She then put on a long red skirt, that smelled strangely of cinnamon. She frowned when she realized she had no idea where she had gotten the skirt. She shrugged. It was red.

She then slipped above-knee spandex on- just in case.

She unwrapped her hair, and ran her fingers through it. After it was semi untangled she brought all of it to one side, and bobbi-pinned it in the back so it would stay in place all day. She didn't bother on make-up, and opened her door, to walk into the infirmary before she went to the cafeteria. She walked all the way to the end of the room, to where she felt Hope's mind.

She saw Hope wide awake, and smiled when they met eye-contact.

"Hey." Hope said, smiling.

Wanda nodded in reply, and sat in front of her on one of the other beds.

"Thanks" Wanda said after a few moments of nothing said. "For vhat you did. I could have died, and vhat's funny ees that... I tried so hard to enter his mind, so I could make him scared... But I just couldn't- he had some kind of... I von't know honestly. You saved me is all that matters."

Hope shrugged, but Wanda felt pride generating from her. "It was the right thing to do. I couldn't have you dying on me." She reached across and patted Wanda's hand.

Wanda smiled in gratitude, "Vell, I'm gonna get breakfast... Are you allowed out?"

Hope shrugged. "They can go screw themselves. Let's go." She then left Wanda standing, perplexed for a moment, but even she smirked and soon after left with Hope.

Wanda grabbed a granola when she entered the cafeteria, and went to a training room; leaving Hope with a short goodbye.

Walking in the training room she saw no one was there. Shrugging, she made her way into her own room sized box—oh yes, she had one—And began her daily routine.

Her objective is to knock down, or 'kill', ten dummies. This was hard for the witch, since they weren't exactly humans. She couldn't just snap her fingers for them to fall.

She rolled her neck, and then looked down at herself and smirked. Most people would find her innocent- maybe even sweet in the outfit she was wearing. That's why she really like wearing dresses and skirts. First off, they weren't restrictive. Secondly, people underestimated her.

She pressed the big red button when she saw Steve walk in. Luckily he hadn't seen her idle. She didn't want him to think she was slacking.

The metal door closed, and a huge window opened so you could see into the training room. She saw as Steve made his way over with a clipboard and she inwardly groaned when she realized he'd be watching her today.

A computerized woman's voice echoed over an intercom.

"In fifteen seconds, you will start your training. Your objective is to make it to the end of this room. Five... four... three... two... one... You may begin."

Wanda took one step, and immediately a dummy shot up, and started to shoot at her. She dodged them, and brought up her force shield, and began to make her way over to the other side of the room.

When she was walking, a prop shot up directly in front of her. Wanda screamed, but quickly recovered as she kicked it and brought a knife that was hidden by her thigh, into it's chest. The red light that was a vibrant red, died. Wanda nodded shortly when she saw she was satisfied with her work. She took the knife back from the fake 'flesh', and held it in her hand.

Wanda moved to the center, and now the dummies were popping up everywhere, all the while shooting at the almost dancing, graceful figure among them. Aggravated from all the noise, she deflected all of their bullets right back to their owners, causing all of their lights to go out. Some even bounced off the window, making Steve jump.

That's why she had her own box.

Smiling smugly, she made her way to the red button that was glowing above the doorway. She sighed and pushed it, knowing what was going to happen.

As expected, she turned around to find a huge robotic thing come into the room. She furrowed her brow when it stopped when it reached the middle. It was one of Ultron's old robots, although this time, people were in charge of it.

It was still concerning though.

She walked about seven feet away from it. From the movement, the robot started to shoot at her, and she rolled over onto one side— clearly caught off guard.

She immeasurable got up, and brought the knife behind her head. Making sure her arm was straight, as was her wrist, she put her weaker side, the left side, in front of her target; taking one step forward with her back foot, she jutted her arm out in front of her. Then at the last moment;
she let go of the silver knife.

She watched as the piece of metal flew through the air, and hit exactly where she wanted it to go. The head. The red light went off, and when she realized she had won; she grinned, and jumped with tiny little wisps of red flowing out of her.

She turned to see Steve, Nat, Hope, Alice, and Vision clapping with smiles on their faces.

She pressed the red button again, and this time, she was actually let out. She ran over to the group and stood in front of Steve, and crossed her arms with a moodiness air to her.

"Vas dat not good?" She didn't let him reply. "Zee best I've ever done. I've never gotten passed zee last robot, but now I 'ave!"

Hope was still looking at her with big eyes, obviously wondering how she did it. "I thought you couldn't actually... fight?"

Wanda laughed without the humor. "You live in Sokovia, you learn to fight. Vee are a country at war... Always have been."

Hope nodded, still shaking her head in confusion. Nat looked at Wanda with admiration, and Wanda wanted to squeal. Granted, she didn't; she kept her cool.

"Where'd you learn how to throw like that?" Nat asked with pure interest.

Wanda's smile disappeared, and a vacant expression was replaced. "Um. Pietro actually taught me." She said, far away from her own self.

Nat nodded in an understanding way, and nodded her head with a small smile. "He taught you well. I can't even make as well as you just now did—sometime's." She paused with a cocky grin. "Good job, Maximoff."

Nat then looked over at Hope, and raised an eyebrow. "I heard you need help with combat? Come on. It's going to be a long day." Nat started to leave, going over to the other side of the indoor arena. Hope gulped and waved goodbye nervously and began jogging to catch up with Nat.

Steve returned his attention to Wanda in an amused sort of way.

"Okay, enough showing off; hand to hand combat now." One look at Wanda's face he knew she wasn't happy about this. "Let's go."

Wanda groaned, but went to the arena anyway. The squared off area reminded her of the old one's that she used to watch guys in her town fight in. They were not always pleasant fights.

She slipped under the elastic rope, and found Steve holding out white cloth towards her. Reaching across the red rope, she attained them and felt the soft material. With a small smile she wrapped the bandages on her knuckle's. She looked at the captain who was below her on the hard floor unlike her matted one; he raised an eyebrow in inquiry.

"You're wearing that?"

She shrugged. "I von against thirty robots just now didn't I?" He stared unconvincingly. Rolling her eyes, she began to take off her skirt. Steve yelped slightly and closed his eyes.

Wanda laughed. "I have stuff under, geeze, do I look like a stripper to you?"

Steve's face turned tomato red when he uncovered his eyes, and he nodded in apologies. "Of course... sorry. Sorry." Wanda heard a giggle and saw Alice standing, watching, with an amused expression. Smirking she threw her skirt at Alice.

"Vatch that for me."

Without realizing it, she looked behind herself to see a pretty buff man had come into the arena to no doubt fight against her.

The man's gaze skimmed over Wanda's body as if it was a piece of desert. Cracking her neck, she twisted her face up in annoyance. She was ready to kick some butt.

Steve moved over to her side of the square and quickly stated the rules.

Wanda never left her eyes off her opponent.

"Okay, rule number one, Wanda? You're not allowed to use your powers. Okay?"

Wanda frowned but didn't say anything about it. Although she very well could.

"Rule number two, the first person who falls out of the arena, loses." Wanda frowned again, and Steve recovered his mistake. "Or if you become injured... Or dead."

Scrunching her nose the ropes slithered away when Steve pressed a button on the side. Soon, it was just her and the man standing on an absent-barrier platform.

"You ready?"

The man cracked his knuckles and smiled, while Wanda turned her head to Steve and nodded with a gulp. She could win this.

"Alright, you may begin, Wanda all of your actions will be recorded today. Lets start."

Wanda started circles around the man, and watched as he smiled as if he knew his own muscles were going to win.

Then, without any warning, he charged.

She yelped and flung herself over to one side, her body rolled twice before she stopped from clinging to the plastic fabric underneath her. Already, from her quickness, he had almost fallen out of the arena.

He chuckled grimly at the panting woman on the floor.

"You're fast... Just not nearly fast enough."

He charged again, and Wanda rolled again— this time on her own accord— right through his legs. Catching his boot on her shoulder, he landed on his face with a pitiful groan.

Wanda quickly took advantage of this, and quickly scrambled over to him so she could bring her foot to his face. She heard a thud when her leg had proved the right aim. This, of course, earned another groan from the man. She knew she had reached her direct target.

"Don't tell me I'm not fast, when I have a brother that can run 500 miles per hour."

She stood up breathing heavily, watching as the man got up too. She noticed his lip was bleeding as was the inside of his mouth.

"You better be glad it wasn't the nose, Princess."

Wanda shrugged sarcastically. "Oops, my bad."

This time around, she felt the confidence to run at him; with a broken nose in mind. Wanda jumped, and for some reason, gravity seemed to be on her side that day, as she managed to jump high enough to kick the standing man's nose.

She heard the crack and as soon as she landed on her feet, and to her shock, the man was unexpectedly on her— snatching her by the tips of his fingers.

Once he had a firm hold her grabbed her by the waist as she
squirmed with panic. Her red eyes wide as his fingers dug into her stomach.

"Ohhh no no no no. I don't think so." He turned her around forcefully to face him, still gripping her tightly. "I'm not losing to a girl."

She snarled after enough of his talk and brought up her knee to his groin. He immediately let go, with a stunned and pained expression plastered on his face. Time stood still for both of them as they realized who was in the deeper water.

Gaining courage she turn him around, (him still holding his crotch) and she as soon as he came to his senses, she looped her finger at his waistband with an alluring look in her eyes.

She became very close and smiled sweetly up at his confused face.

"You're handsome," she said prettily, "and you must have a pretty big dic- um, I mean ego, to say things like that."

She got even closer, to where they were touching body to body. He gulped as she pulled on his waistband.

"But you should try losing to a girl more often."

His expression became shock and soon to madness just when he realized she had dragged him to the edge of the arena. He was already leaning halfway across the ground below.

"You little bitc—"

With a small push she watched as he fell down to the floor below, and  smiled smugly afterwards. Crossing her arms,

"Sorry, but Steve doesn't like that kind of language."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.2K 44
Avengers soulmate!!! Her mates: Tony Steve Nat Thor Clint Bruce Loki Pietro Wanda Peter Sam Bucky Read the story to hear more!! *wink wink* ...
2.7M 83.4K 39
❝Do you feel like a young god?❞ [across the marvel cinematic universe] [thor - age of ultron] [book one of ?] [CURRENTLY EDITING]
560K 14.6K 22
❝you didn't see that coming?❞ ❝actually, i did❞ [PIETRO MAXIMOFF/QUICKSILVER] [AGE OF ULTRON]
235K 7.5K 58
"Do you really think it's a coincidence that we are here, together, alone?" "Do you?" "Not at all." ~~ written for @multifandoms104 COMPLETE