Just Tourists ✔️

By 94sMixtape

Highest Rank: ||Mystery/Thriller #1|| ||Action #3|| We don't have a written manual on how to survive being... More

Just Tourists
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Character Ask
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
Just the Truth
Extra Materials

Chapter 14

16.8K 756 148
By 94sMixtape

Blaire's POV

"Welcome to your Covert Operations class. Its nice to see you all fully awake," Minerva smiled at us. We were sitting in the large classroom while she was talking.

"I'm going to pass out your schedules and then you will join your groups," she said grabbing a stack of papers.

"Groups?" I heard Lavender speak up from behind me.

"Yes, for this class I am separating you into four groups. They are team A, B, C, and D. They are posted on the wall and you can see them after I hand out the schedules," Minerva told her and the class was nervously quiet as she began handing out our schedules.

I glanced down at my schedule when it was placed on my desk.

Espionage 101............Period 1

Covert Operations.......Period 2

Forensic Science.......Period 3

Self Preservation........Period 4

Cold Cases.................Period 5

Elective....................Period 6

I don't know what classes I was expecting from a spy school but I didn't think Espionage 101 was going to be a course, thats for sure.

"What is our elective?" I asked Minerva and she looked down at a piece of paper on her desk.

"It looks like this year you can choose from Weaponry, Mixed Martial Arts, Languages, and Hacking," she said reading off the list. Well that's a no brainer, I better go sharpen some knives.

"You can all go see your groups now," Minerva said and I sighed nervously.

"Don't worry, I'll go check," Charlee said getting up from her chair and heading to the wall in the back of the class room.

"We're on team A," she said as she sat down next to me.

"Who else is with us?"

"Team A is Natalia Capello, Bianca Della Morte, Maroon MacDonell, Charlee Wynters, Blaire Ladner Cole Evans, Akio Nishimura, and Karlie Holt. I'm Natalia by the way," a girl with brown hair and curious green eyes introduced herself.

"Hi, did you just say the whole list off the top of your head?" Charlee asked and the girl smiled.

"I have photographic memory," she replied and this time I was able to pick up a heavy Italian accent in her voice.

"Are you from here?" I asked Natalia.

"I've been training at this academy for 11 years," she nodded her head proudly.

"If you've been here for eleven years then why do you need to take the classes?" Charlee asked looking at her schedule.

"Things weren't like this last year or the previous years. We barely had enough teachers let alone students in order to have proper classes. Thanks to the prime minister's donations we were able to contact more talented students and teachers. Then we renovated the R.I.P headquarters which is where we're studying now and-"

"Wait what's R.I.P?" I interrupted her confused.

"It stands for Retaliation and Investigation Program. All the teachers are agents of R.I.P and if by the end of training you show skills then you could be an agent too,"

"Thanks but I'm really hoping that I'll make it into the CIA," Charlee said and I nodded my head as well. 

"Oh well that's good too," Natalia shrugged her shoulders sounding slightly disappointed.

"Looks like we're on the same team bestie," Bianca muttered sarcastically as she joined our group. I sent her a cheerful smile even though she's currently at the top of the list of reasons why I love samurai swords along with the Nirvana teacher lady. Mac joined our group looking completely done with our antics already.

"Hey looks like I'm on team A," Cole smiled quietly and I immediately perked up. Looks like something good finally came out of this arrangement.

"There's a seat over here if you want?" I offered.

"That's my seat-" Charlee began but I pushed her off and smiled at Cole.

"She's joking, its all yours," I tell him and he gulps nervously. Oh shit, I should've been nicer and not have pushed Charlee. I sent her a pleading look.

"Yeah I was just joking, the seat is all yours. I was saving it for you actually," Charlee said quickly glancing my way and I mouthed a 'thank you'. Cole looked more relaxed as Charlee got up and sat in another chair.

"I don't get why we need teams anyway," Charlee muttered as she moved her things to another chair.

"Because of our low cooperation score yesterday at the bunker drill. And also because of what happened to the Prime Minister's son," a girl with long lilac hair and a British accent said quietly taking the last seat. She was short and slim and with her lilac hair and colorful converse, it was hard to miss her.

"What happened to the prime minister's son?" Mac asks finally joining the conversation.

"And more importantly, what does he look like?" I add with a smirk.

"There have been kidnap attempts against Marco, the younger of the two prime minister's sons. He's 19 and ever since they announced that Adrianno, his older brother, is going to run for prime minister after their dad retires there have been several kidnap attempts and death threats to the family," the girl whispered in a hushed tone. She talked in a shy and quiet demeanor as if she weren't used to having people talk to her all that much.

"What does that have to do with us though?" Mac asked.

"Well according to what I've heard the teachers say, they need us to infiltrate and find out who's behind the threats. They're going to test us and see who's team is fit to deal with a real case," she explained, her voice still a whisper.

"So we'd have to go undercover and protect the prime minister's son?" I asked, liking the sound of protecting a hot Italian boy.

"Possibly," she shrugged her shoulders, sending her lilac waves bouncing to the side.

"How do we know you're telling the truth? We don't even know your name," Bianca said lifting an eyebrow at her.

"My name is Karlie and for the record knowing my name has nothing to do with whether or not my knowledge is credible. I'm a courier spy and there isn't much around here that I don't already know about. I'm really sorry about your parents by the way," she added placing a hand on Bianca's shoulder.

She gasped and jerked her shoulder away from Karlie's touch.

"Shut up, you don't know anything," Bianca said angrily getting up from her desk and walking out of the classroom leaving us all dumbfounded and slightly confused.

~~~

Things are finally starting to pick up speed. Trust me I have the whole story planned out at this point and by the end of the book you guys are going to miss these boring normal chapters because I have some good plot twists coming soon

This week's dedication goes to baltimorekontt because he helped me come up with a great idea for the next book which I know you guys will definitely be enjoying. Thanks for the help love :)

Also next week I'm having a character ask for this book. If you don't know what that is, it means you can ask any characters in the book a question (Eric, Charlee, Palma, Jacob, etc) and they'll answer your questions in the next update. You can also ask me questions if you want.

Just mention which character you're asking the question to. You can ask about anything at all and I will be choosing next week's dedication from people who ask questions so make sure to do that :)

~Lorna~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.6K 71
"You seriously thought that you will jump from the window and escape?" "Yes." "Tsk. Tsk. That's so sad, but I guess you didn't think that you'd land...
885K 33.1K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
2.9M 107K 52
Highest Ranks: |Mystery/Thriller #1| |Action #3| I was trained my whole life to disarm a grown man using nothing but a credit card, nail files, and...
91.7K 2.7K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...