Married to the Playboy

By Anaxoxo_04

Will Yoorin's life be worst if she gets married at the age 18? And even get married to a person she hates the... More

1: Hate
2 : One week before the debut
3 : Not bad after all
4 : Important Announcement
5 : Too Late
6 : Jerk
7 : Not at all
8 : The Wedding
9 : I'm tired
10 : What kind of husband is he?
11 : Stubborn Husband
12 : Liar!
13 : Trip to Jeju Island
14 : Trip to Jeju Island~~Part 2
15 : What a day!
16 : Fight
17 : I care
18 : Apology-Accepted or Not?
19 : Is this the start?
20 : Bestfriends? Bestfriends.
21 : Scaredy cat and the Red nose Reindeer
23: Kyungsan and Yeri ~~Part 2

22 : Kyungsan and Yeri~Part 1

3.3K 135 22
By Anaxoxo_04

Taehyung's POV:

"Taehyungieee!!" Mom shouted.

I'm in the middle of talking to my mom over the phone right now.

"What is it mom?" I asked.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"What kind of favor?"

"Your Aunt Sera, her son Kyungsan and his little sister Yeri, remember them?"

"Ahmm. Yeah. What about them?"

"You know your dad and I are busy right now right?"

"Uh-huh. Why don't you just tell me straightly. What's your favor?"

"Your Aunt Sera will be leaving Seoul for a 2 day trip to Gwangju due to their company's team building and no one will be left to take care of Kyungsan and Yeri. Her husband is not here in Korea right now. So as I was saying a while ago, your dad and I are busy with the company's proposal so we won't be able to watch over Kyungsan and Yeri. I told your aunt to just leave them to you and Yoorin. They'll arrive there in a bit. Take good care of them okay? Bye!" Then she ended the call.

But I don't like kids. They just give me headache. Aish. I hate it!

*Ding Dong*

"Yoorin-ah! Open the door! I guess it's Aunt Sera." I ordered her.

"Yeah. Sure." She answered.

"Taehyung!" Aunt Sera hugged me.

Actually, It's been a year since I last saw her.

"Good Morning!" Yoorin said to her.

"Wow! Taehyung, you didn't tell me that you have a beautiful wife. Your name is?" Aunt Sera asked.

"Ju- I mean K-Kim Yoorin." Yoorin said.

"You two really fit each other!" Aunt Sera exclaimed.

"You both are so cute! What's your name?" Yoorin knelt down and asked the name of the little boy.

"I'm Kyungsan! Nice to meet you noona!" Kyungsan replied cheerfully.

"How about this little cute girl over here? What's her name?" Yoorin asked Kyungsan.

"Her name is Yeri. She's only 2 years old. Say hi to noona, Yeri!" Yeri hid at Kyungsan's back.

"Hi Yeri! I'm Yoorin." Yoorin introduced herself.

"Ahmm. N-Noona, she's just shy." Kyungsan said.

"Ahh. I see." Yoorin replied.

"Taehyung, please take good care of them. Here are their things Yoorin. Be a good boy Kyungsan! Take care of your little sister! I'll fetch you as soon as I get back okay?" Then she hugged her children.

"Don't worry, I'll help by taking care of them both too!" Yoorin said.

"How nice of you! I'll be back tomorrow night. Thanks! Bye!" Aunt Sera said then she left.

Yoorin's POV:

This little boy is so cute! He's only four years old. Even this little girl! How I wish I looked like her when I was little.

"Are you hungry? Have you eaten your lunch already?" I asked him.

"I ate already but I'm a bit hungry." He rubbed his tummy and frowned.

Awww. He's so cute! Actually, I really like kids especially if they are cute just like Kyungsan and Yeri.

"What do you want to eat then?" I asked.

"Ahmm. I want Samgyetang!"

"Alright. Let's tell Taehyung then! Did you know that he's good at cooking?"

"Really? But he doesn't even know how to cook.How did that happen?

"He cooked for me before. It was his peace offering for me."

"Why? What happened noona?"

"Well, long story."

"How about Yeri?"

"She'll drink her milk. It's there inside the bag."

Taehyung's POV:

"YAH! WAKE UP!" I heard Yoorin shouting at me.

Aish. I really still feel sleepy but this girl is waking me up.

"WHAAAAAAT?!?!?!" I accidently screamed so loud.

"Uwaaahhh!!!!" Yeri began crying.

"Why are you crying?" Yoorin asked her.

"Uwaaaahh!!!" Kyungsan hugged Yeri.

Aish. This is why I don't like kids. They really are noisy.

"Why are you crying Yeri? Why?" Yoorin asked Yeri.

"O-uwaaahhh!!! Oppa! " Yeri pointed me.

"What's wrong with him?" Yoorin asked.

"Uwaaah!!! O-Oppa!! huhu m-mad! Uwaaaahhh!" Yeri cried out.

"Don't think that way. Oppa's just tired okay? He just really needs some rest that's why he's like that. He's not mad baby. Am I right Taehyung?" Yoorin winked at me like she's saying that I should just agree.

"Yeah." I simply answered.

"See Yeri? I told you. Stop crying now okay?" She hugged her and looked at me.

"We're not yet done!" She whispered.

Suddenly, I heard a tummy grumbling.

"Ooopps. Hihihi." Kyungsan said.

"Yah! Taehyung, cook Samgyetang for Kyungsan. He's hungry." Yoorin ordered me.

"But-"

"No buts! Just do it. This little kid is hungry. Are you going to let him starve? Now cook!" She cut me off.

Aish. Fine.

Yoorin's POV:

We started eating while Yeri was drinking her milk.

"Noona, you and Taehyung are married right?" Kyungsan suddenly asked.

"Ahmm. Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Why aren't you feeding each other when you're eating?" He asked.

What kind of question is that?

"Simple Kyungsan. We both have two hands so we can feed ourselves. We don't need to feed each other." Taehyung suddenly answered.

"But my appa said that one way to show that a person loves his or her partner, they feed each other. Don't you love each other?" Kyungsan asked.

"Of course I don't lo-" Taehyung cut me off by feeding me one spoonful of rice.

"Really? Are you satisfied now? We love each other SO MUCH that's why I fed her." Taehyung answered.

What was he trying to do? Choke me? Aish.

"But that's not how my appa feed eomma! He feeds it carefully, not like what you did! And after feeding my eomma, he kisses her on the forehead." Kyungsan said.

Woah. This kid is just woah. He's only 4 years old yet he knows a lot of things which are not appropriate(i guess) for his age.

"So?" Taehyung asked him.

"Maybe you really don't like or even love noona. I will tell you to mom!" Kyungsan frowned.

"Why are you sad?" I asked him.

"It's just sad b-because you don't l-love each o-other huhuhu..." He sobbed.

"Kyungsan, we l-love each other that's why we got married. See?" I showed him our rings.

I looked at Taehyung and mouthed 'Help me explain you stupid!'.

"Do you know how much I love Yoorin? I love her so much! No words can even explain that." Taehyung hugged me from the back.

W h a t i s h e d o i n g ?

Aish. Please take your hand off! It's a bit awkward.

"Really Appa? Then kiss her!" Kyungsan ordered.

Nooooo way. I don't want a kiss from him for the second time!

"K-Kiss! Kiss!" Yeri shouted.

"If you'll excuse me." I said.

~♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡~

I'm so sorry for not updating for so long :(

I hope you waited for me. I was really busy with schoolwork that I didn't have time for Watty. But here I am!

I hope you like this chapter! :)

By the way,

HAPPY 1.46K GUYS!!! OMO^^

YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING! WITHOUT YOU, THIS STORY WON'T REACH THAT NUMBER OF READS SO I AM SO THANKFUL TO YOU ALL WHO WERE REALLY SUPPORTIVE!

I LOVE YOU ALL TO THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

~PARTYYY!!

Speaking of party, have you watched SNSD'S new MV?

P A R T Y P A R T Y!!!!

Well, I'm a fan of GG too!

Also SISTAR!

SHAKE IT! SHAKE IT FOR ME!

NANANANANANANANANA~~~ HEY!

YAYYYY! THEY'RE ADORABLE!

OHH AND BTS!!!

WAAAAAHHH!!! *Starts fangirling again*

Their new mv "DOPE" is so cool!!!

To all Bangtan fans there, let's keep supporting them!~~

Thanks again! I love you lots ♥

You all made my day happy :) Saranghae :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1K 40
Y/n is a girl in a mixed highschool of werewolfs and vampires. She's forced to marry her worst enemy. But something is caught up through the process...
117K 2.5K 34
She was nerd that went to Bangtan high. She gets bullied by Jungkook and friends . Their names were Bts and Got7. She lived a doubel life. A fighte...
98K 1.9K 32
This story is about a 17 y/o girl who is between poor and rich, but one day her family is invited to a party which is supposed to be only for wealthy...
14.6K 667 22
where taehyung is secretly in love with his junior Jungkook who is in relationship with yeonjun who is in relationship with Jungkook only for fame a...