Reincarnated

By Miss_Hoodnificent

This Is The Sequel To "Redemption" And The 8th Book In My "Thug Love Series". Be Sure To Have Read The Other... More

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ
ⓘⓝⓣⓡⓞⓓⓤⓒⓣⓘⓞⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓝⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓞ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓞⓤⓡ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓘⓥⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓢⓘⓧ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓝⓘⓝⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓔⓛⓔⓥⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓛⓥⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓞⓤⓡⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓘⓕⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓢⓘⓧⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓝⓘⓝⓔⓣⓔⓔⓝ
Announcement
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓞⓝⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓣⓦⓞ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓕⓞⓤⓡ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓕⓘⓥⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓢⓘⓧ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓝⓘⓝⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓞⓝⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓣⓦⓞ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓕⓞⓤⓡ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓕⓘⓥⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓢⓘⓧ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ
ⓢⓔⓠⓤⓔⓛ

ⓐ ⓕⓞⓤⓡⓣⓗ ⓞⓕ ⓙⓤⓛⓨ ⓢⓟⓔⓒⓘⓐⓛ

13.8K 433 338
By Miss_Hoodnificent

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓐ ⓕⓞⓤⓡⓣⓗ ⓞⓕ ⓙⓤⓛⓨ ⓢⓟⓔⓒⓘⓐⓛ

(A/N: This Has Nothing To Do With The Original Story Line, It's Just A Little Special For The 4Th Of July... This Chapter Will Be Taken Down In A Few Days)

~Lexis P.O.V.~

Laying curled up under the covers, I felt so at peace. I needed a lot of sleep and now I feel so well rested, it's ridiculous.

I felt the bed begin to shift and then I could sense a presence near me, followed with a kiss to my cheek.

"Wake up Daddy!" Ivanna said as she pulled off my blanket. "It's fourth of July!" She continued to chant and she even went as far as pulling my upper eyelid up. "I see you."

"I see you too and I'm up." I sat up and let out a yawn as I stretched myself out. "What did Mommy do your face?" I asked as I turned her face to get a better look.

"She used face paint and painted on red, white and blue stars on my cheek and near my eyebrow. I told her to put IRG and NBG in the red and blue stars but she said no." She said with a pout.

"If you get the paint, I'll put the letters in the stars. But you gotta be sneaky and don't let Mommy see you."

"What color?"

"Just get black and the smallest paint brush, then come back to my bathroom." She nodded her head and got off the bed, running out of the room as I rolled off the bed too. Walking to the bathroom, I noticed all of Nelle's stuff wasn't spread over the counter like usual?... I'm curious because I just about never have counter space.

I did my general hygienic needs and Ivanna came running in, setting the paint on the counter with the brush. I helped sit her up on the counter as well.

"Actually, stand up, you're still too short." She stood up and I proceeded to try my best to write out the letters. "Don't giggle, baby girl. Stay still like a statue."

After a little while, I was done and she turned to look in the mirror. A smile on her face she went back to facing me and gave me another kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you, Daddy."

"You're welcome- where's Mommy anyways?" She grabbed my hand when I lowered her down to the floor and together we walked back to my room.

"She's outside trying to catch LJ." Everything is wrong with that one sentence. "Can I wear your bandana in my hair?" I nodded my head and she ran over to my dresser, using a drawer that was left open as a climbing aide to reach the top to pull the bandana down.

As for me, I walked off to my closet and changed into a pair of truies, a red t-shirt, and of course my converse. I looked like how I would any other day but the truies were just too on point.

I went out to the backyard after spending a great deal of time rolling up the bottoms of my truies to make sure they were even and didn't touch the ground. Looking around I saw LJ, naked as ever running around trying to get away from Nelle...

"The hell, just grab him by the neck like a chicken and he'll freeze up." I said as I continued to stare. "Nelle, hoodlums are gonna show up soon and you're not even ready, let alone Rhythms Of Africa over there." I said eyeing LJ.

"Grab his neck?" She asked as she looked back at me. "Lexis, that's not even humane-" I literally reached out and grabbed the back of his neck when he came by without any problems. "-I hate you."

"No you don't. You love me and always will. You gonna get him ready or should I?" He wasn't even squirming around, he was pretty much limp but that was more than fine by me. "See? He's relaxed. Almost like as if he was paralyzed."

"Daddy let me goooo." He said and I gave a little shake of my hand that held his neck.

"LJ, shush. You 'ont get to talk."

"I'll get him ready. Give him here." She said as she walked up to me- There was something different about her. I don't know what but there was definitely something... Lemme find out. "I'll give him a bath, then can you get him dressed?"

"Yee, in the mean time I'm gonna be setting up tables and chairs. I got my Not-So-Dream Team comin' over any minute to help." Ty, Trey, August and Breezy. That was my Not-So-Dream Team.

"Have fun."

"You too." She went off inside with the boy while I went around to the storage shed to get out the tables. With how big our family has become, festive events can only be held at Arlie's house or my house since they're the only ones that can sustain all of us, including the extending family of De'Andre, Cedrick, Chris -the normal one-, Darion and LD.

"Let us get the table, Pops. Don't want you to throw out your back." Trey said with a laugh as he came walking in with Breezy to follow.

"Aye Dad." Breezy said as he dapped me.

"Where's the other two? But hey and shut up Trey."

"The other two had to help out Diamond. She locked herself out of her house again so they're gonna break into her house and help her then come here." Breezy said. "Doesn't she have a spare key in her car though?"

"That's what I thought." Trey said. "I don't know, Diamond is a airhead a lot of the time. Shit doesn't process right in her head- especially when she's drunk-"

"She one of those sloppy drunks huh?" I asked and both boys weren't hesitant to nod. "But she fun at parties?" They nodded again. "That was like DeShawn's Mom before she had a DeShawn." I said with a laugh as they carried the first table out. I grabbed a couple chairs at a time and followed along behind 'em. "Is your Mom coming, Breezy?"

"Nah, she's actually in Vegas to visit my Aunt with Christano. My Aunt bein' Lolo's Mom." He called back. "We're putting this on the back porch or?"

"No, take it down to the flat dirt under the tree. It's gonna be way too hot for the back porch." I could hear Ivanna squealing with happiness as she ran up to the boys.

"Hi Beezy! Hi T!" She said as she followed right next to Breezy. "I get to wear Daddy's bandana today, can I have yours too?"

"Hi Ivanna, yee gon' ahead. It's in my back pocket, just give it back later on 'cause I still need it." They set down the table and he of course reached down to give her a hug.

"More tables? And hi Ivanna." Trey said.

"Bring the other big table. So instead of a bunch of small ones, we can just connect to the two long ones- actually bring a smaller one for the little kids." Trey gave a nod and headed back towards the direction of the storage shed, leaving Breezy and I to set up the chairs around the first table.

"Are M.C and Sugar Peach going to be here too?" Ivanna asked as she looked up at Breezy.

"Yup, Vonnie's gonna bring 'em when she comes over a little later and I like your stars, those are dope. Especially the blue one."

"Thank you and when is she coming?" One thing that never gets old, is how Ivanna always has questions. Sometimes she'll even question a question and it reminds me just how innocent she is... And how she'll always remain.

***

"Lexis, no one's even here?" Nelle Bells said as I walked back into the kitchen. She already had a majority of the food done and things already plastic wrapped... Damn. If I had even tried to cook... I would have probably chopped a finger off.

"I know, they're coming later. I just told you soon so you wouldn't be late as far as getting ready goes- oh Javier and I are barbecuing the main shit so don't worry about none of that. He has all the meats."

"Alright well I have the other food done then. I'll cut up the fruit when it gets closer to everyone coming over. LJ is dressed, make sure he stays clean." I bet he's eating out one of the planters or is trying to get to the dog food bowls to throw the kibble at Nala. I just know it's one of two, if not both.

She went off upstairs and I walked around to the living room to see he wasn't there... Continuing throughout the house, I found him with King on the stairs landing, with his legs hanging through the spaces of the banister.

"Do not tell me you're stuck, LJ." I said staring at him. "LJ get out of there." I saw he was trying but he couldn't get his knee to go back through the bars. "Oh my God." I walked up to the banister and tried to help him but pushing his leg back through but it just wouldn't.

"I'm stuck."

"Well no shit, LJ how'd you even get your legs though there?" I realized the sides of knees were kinda sticky... "Did you seriously put King's drool on the bars for your knees?" He nodded. "How the hell are you even smart enough to know that?"

"Because I heard Mommy said it needs to be wet to slide-"

"Okay LJ, stop talkin'."

"But it hurt to get my leg through." I'm not surprised. "Am I going to be here forever?"

"No but I should leave you here. Just sit still- Trey! I need your help!" I called out when I saw him walk in through the front door. He looked up at me raised a brow. "Go to Mom and I's room and get the baby oil off Mom's nightstand. I need you to hurry, you can ask questions later." He started to laugh but ended up choking on his laughter when he came up the first set of stairs to the landing. "Trey-"

"Is baby oil what Mommy uses?"

"Baby oil is what Mommy uses before she slaps you. I tell you not to act dumb and do things like this but what do you do? You do this." I looked over at King and he looked just as good as dead as every other time I see him.

"I wanted to be in jail so I went here, Daddy." I can tell.

"Was that smart?"

"Yes-"

"You're gonna get double slapped-"

"Oh fuck! I'm sorry Mom! I didn't know!" I heard Trey yell followed by his rushed footsteps coming back down towards the stairs. "Why didn't you tell me Mom was in there getting ready?! I thought she was still in the kitchen! I just saw Mom in her- oh God, I feel sick." He said tossing me the bottle.

"Trey, why didn't you knock?" I asked as I unscrewed the bottle and set it down so I could adjust LJ accordingly before putting the oil on his legs.

"I thought you were implying the room was clear, I'd just go in and get the oil! I full on saw her and now I'm disgusted because what I saw is what turns you on- oh God, I'm gettin' terrible ass images!" He continued to complain.

"Will you knock it off." I argued back with him. "Where's the bottle?" I asked looking for it. "Trey, this isn't funny, where is it."

"Fuck you mean? I don't know." I looked up and saw LJ with it, his lips around the top and he held his head back.

"LJ!" I yelled as I grabbed the bottle-

"What the hell is happening?!" Nelle yelled from the top of the second set of stairs as she stood in her robe. "Lexis! Trey! LJ!"

"Breezy!" Breezy yelled as he came walking in holding Ivanna's hand. "What the hell?"

"This tastes funny." LJ said.

"Uh oh." Ivanna said as she looked up at a pissed off Nelle, a traumatized Trey, a dead looking King, an LJ who's stuck and a man who's gonna hear all the yelling later on tonight right before bed.

~Tilly Beans P.O.V.~

"Happy Fourth Kingsley!" I yelled as I finally came down the stairs. "Like my outfit?"

"What the hell-"

"I got the nipple pasty things. They're american flag stars and they're bomb." I said pulling my back so King could get a better look. "I was gonna dye my coconuts but I got lazy and found these instead." I had white leggings and my sparkly red pumps, so I was all set for the fourth.

"You do you Queenie, you do do." As I always do. "You're goin' to Lexis' with me right?"

"Of course. That's why I got ready so early."

"Good, since there's kids there, you need to go put an actual shirt on. It won't kill you and then we can go out to a bar or club where you can wear just the stars." He said as he walked up to me and kissed my forehead. "Don't be a tease to Ty."

"But-"

"Just put on a blue bra or something like that if you're really that irritated with a normal shirt." I let out a groan but carried myself back up the stairs, carefully peeling- nah fuck that. Balls out; just rip 'em off like a bandaid.... Worst decision of my life.

It didn't even hurt, I tore a star and now I'm upset but I can always just get more from the sex shop downtown. I could get much more while I'm down there, matter of fact. Hmmm... Especially if Sweets comes with me, that'll be fun.

After changing into a dark blue silk-ish bra, I felt ready to go. My makeup was on curve- not point, but curve, whatever the fuck that means. I wandered back downstairs and saw King was standing with his back to the stairs as he talked on his phone... Yes.

I quietly slipped off my shoes-

"Put 'em back on and don't you dare jump me, Tilly Beans." He said before returning back to his call.

"I wasn't even gonn-"

"I know you way too well, Tilly Beans." I wasn't even gonna jump you! I may have humped you a little, though. "Nah Mom, it's just Tilly Beans bein' Tilly Beans over here." He said with a laugh into the phone. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the keys to his truck off the key tree before walking up to him. "Aight Mom, happy fourth and I'll come visit one of these weekends. I love you." Awe, his relationship with his Mom was so damn cute.

Yet we have a relationshit... And I love it.

"Drive nigga." I said as a I put the keys in his hands.

"Mhm, better get yo' ass in my damn truck." Oooh the way he demanded it though. I like that very much, good job King Ping Lee.

"And if I don't?" I rose a brow as I stared up at him.

"Just know I got a new whip in my closet." He whispered into my ear which made me shudder. "Had to replace the other one we broke." He continued to walk to the front door and held it open for me. "I'll happily break the new one if you don't get in the truck." I didn't even waste another second standing there dumbfounded, I hauled out of the house.

Sitting in the car at the red light, I was bored in my seat. I unbuckled my seatbelt and crawled over into King's lap, settling happily and placing my hands over his which sat on the steering wheel.

"Now what?"

"I was bored and you never let me drive your truck." I said as I was trying to configure myself so I could actually see where my feet were but like everything else, my boobs made a much better door than a window and I couldn't see.

"Your feet can't even reach the pedals and I have this truck accommodated to my height, not yours." Fuck you saying. "You needa get back in your seat."

"No."

"Tilly Beans-"

"I'm happy and I can tell your happy too-"

"You keep movin' around in my lap." Oops? Nah, not oops at all, that was a terrible ass lie.

"I wanna drive. The light's green so press on the damn gas King, you're holding up a line of cars behind us." I said. "One of your three legs better push down on the gas."

"You're a terrible, terrible woman. I hope you always remember that." He said with a laugh that made me tremble a little bit. It was a cool feeling but finally the car was moving! "What am I at?"

"Thirty, a lil' more gas, nigga. I wanna be a speed demon and fly down-"

"No."

"Dream ruiner."

"I like living and I know you do too." He slid his hands out from underneath my hands and wrapped them around my waist instead in a warm hug.. Till I peeped him inching towards the band of my leggings!

"Nigga!" I yelled as I jumped out of his lap and scrambled back to mine. "You asshole! That surprised me!"

"Stay in your seat and let me drive. You were drivin' on the wrong side of the road, how the fuck you manage that?"

"I wanted to make my own road, so I did by taking over the opposite lane." I said as I stuck my tongue out at him. "But since I know you're intentions-"

"Later." I'ma dominate the fuck out of you, King. You just wait, I'ma pop in the sheets with the cuffs and cuff you to the bed.

***

Arriving to the house, I instantly noticed Varo's hummer parked directly on the front lawn and that made me catch an attitude because it wasn't even parked straight but aside from that, it looked like everyone else was here- no. Arlie isn't, unless he came with Ginot but I doubt that.

I free fell from King's truck and walked to the front door with King right at my side.

"Hey Tilly Beans, Hey King." Nelle said as she pulled each of us in for a hug. "Everyone's out back and we'll start bringing out food once a few more people show up." I nodded my head and walked through the house to the backyard where I was greeted to so many people.

"So, who's got the booze?" I asked.

"You already know I do, aye Tilly Beans." Varo said as he held the red plastic cup in his hand. "You look good."

"King made me put on the bra. Otherwise I had the star pasties-" I heard the sound of someone spitting out their drink and looked over my shoulder to see Ty choking, with August patting his back. "-well damn."

I saw Cindy here as well! I haven't seen her in the longest and clung to her leg was her daughter but off with Ivanna and Natalia, I saw another little girl- no, two little girls with whom I wasn't familiar with.

"What?" Varo asked as he tried to follow my gaze.

"Who are those two girls?"

"The one in the pink shirt is Vince's first daughter, Ciara and the other is his second daughter, Jasmine."

"Who's Vince?"

"Vince is a nigga who's been in the gang for so long. He's part of the three thugateers. Jay, BV and Vince. But Vince took time off from the gang to get his home life stable." I gave a nod of my head but smiled when Natalia saw me and waved to me.

"So what's in your cup and how drunk are you?"

"I don't know what's in my cup. Ginot made it for me and said I'd like it. So I've been drinking it and so far I'm still good." He said with a shrug. I grabbed the cup and took a sniff- Good God.

"That smells strong as fuck, what the hell?"

"I don't know but I really like it." I want to take a sip but my goal was to not get fucked up at this get together.

Fuck it.

~Trey P.O.V.~

I was in the pool with the rest of the second generation since the first generation took over the back porch. I had Cassie sitting in my lap as I sat on the step, with the water up to just below my chest. Breezy was wrestling with D2 in the water as Breezon stayed in his floaty donut near Cassie and I with Vonnie sitting on the edge of the pool right near him.

Isabella was with Nicole , Lolo and Vanessa at the deeper end on their floating raft beds. D1 was on a hammock with his boo thang that I had yet to meet.

"Where's Ty?" I asked August as he came over to the pool.

"He's off trying to pursue Tilly Beans so I came up here because errybody else up here and I didn't wanna be alone." He said with a shrug. "Breezon looks really fat in that floaty donut."

"Right? Makes me wanna pinch his cheeks." I said as I reached over and spun him around to see a smile on his face. "He's so big now, it's crazy."

"He's just so cute." Cassie added as she leaned back against me.

"Can you guys watch him for me real quick? I need some water." Vonnie asked and we all nodded our heads.

"So I kinda wanna be an ass to Isabella right now." I said as I eyed her. "She got finger prints on my window the other day and I needa seek revenge." I hate finger prints on stuff. It's one of my biggest pet peeves and I know I got that from Mom because she's the same way.

"What are you gonna do?" August asked.

"So you know how we have a really dark pool right? Like the water looks straight up black." He nodded. "I was gonna swim underwater and flip her raft over without her seein' me."

"She'd kill you." Cassie said.

"No she wouldn't but what'chu think?"

"Well she doesn't have her phone with her so I vote you just do it. It's fourth of July, niggas fought for our freedom so you got the freedom to flip her rafter over." Breezy said as he swam up to our general area. Breezon of course went ballistic and was reaching out for Breezy, making a bunch of noises in his attempt. "Breeze, chill. I'm right here." He laughed.

"I'ma do it." I said, scooting Cassie off my lap.

"I'ma help you. Instead of flipping it, just pull it straight down and she'll naturally flip over." Breezy said. "We can do this in two easy steps. Swim to target and pull target straight down." I nodded my head and the both of us took in our deep breaths before heading under water.

Because we had a dark pool, this was perfect. She wouldn't be able to see us as long as we remained a decent amount of feet below the surface. Looking up, we were directly under the four of them. I pointed to the far most right raft and Breezy nodded. We swam up to her raft, grabbed a hold of the edged and pulled it straight down.

She came tumbling in and I decided at the last second I wanted the raft to myself.... So I swam as best as I could with it; surfacing, the both of us crawled up on it and proceeded with wild laughter as she came back to the surface. Her hair clung to her face as she yelled at us but we didn't even bother to hear her rant.

"So this raft is now ours. We claimed it." Breezy said. "This the S.S SMUBNBF and we got nuclear weapons n' shit."

"We need paddles." I said through my fits of laughter. "Hey Isabella, you got wet."

"Really Trey?!"

"Captain Trey, it's Captain now- D2 join our fleet and help us take over the pool." He was no where in sight... Completely out of the blue- well black, D2 reached out of the water and grabbed Breezy by the back of the neck, pulling him back down into the water, which actually made Breezon squeal followed with crying.

"Way to go, Trey. You let Captain Breezy be pulled down into the dark depths of the pool." Nicole said with a laugh as she sat up.

"Shut up, Nicole. He'll survive, Breezy part fish anyways- we need Tilly Beans here. She can be a mermaid." I swam the raft over to Breezon and pulled him out of his donut. "Daddy's fine, Breeze. He gon' come right back up in a few seconds." I sat him in front of me so he had the pillow part to lean up on as we waited for Breezy to come surface. "Don't cry, look he's right there."

"D2, you're a piece of shit for that. Scared the hell out of me but damn, you got a strong grip." Breezy said as he stood in the shallow end, shaking his head to get the excess water off.

"That was a sexy move you did just there." Cassie called out to him with a laugh.

"Everything I do is sexy, but thanks for noticin'." Breezy said back with a smirk. "What's wrong with Breeze?" He came over to the raft and pulled him out of my lap.

"When D2 grabbed you and dragged you under, he started crying." I said. "D1 come be social with all of us and D1's female companion, come be social with us too!" I called out to them before my attention shifted to LD and DeShawn come walking up with Ivanna, Rio and Natalia.

"Y'all got three new little fishies to join your sea adventures." DeShawn said with a laugh. "Dad said make sure they stay in the shallow end only, no rafts and no donuts for them." I nodded my head. "Especially Natalia."

"Shawny, please come in the pool!" Lolo called out. "We can share the raft!"

"Bring it over here so I can hop on." He replied back just before pulling off his shirt and setting it off to the side on one of the lounge chairs.

~Breezy P.O.V.~

I got my own raft and Breezon and I were chillin' on it. I laid flat on my back with him sitting right on my stomach, holding onto my hands.

"We're invincible now, Lil' Breeze. No one gon' tip us 'cause you're here- don't drool. I swear Breezon." He had his mouth closed but the face he was making was the face he usually makes when he has a lot of drool in his mouth and is contemplating if and when to drop his jaw.

"Chris bring him over here, he needs more sunscreen." Vonnie called out and of course I used one of my arms to get us over to the edge of the pool where she was. "He looks happy."

"He's with everyone, hell yeah he's happy." I could feel D2's presence near by... He was like jaws at this point. "Here, take him for a minute." I said handing Breezon to her.

I began to float back to the middle of the pool and the water was way too still, it just wasn't right- I felt multiple pairs of hands completely pull me off the raft and dragged me back down. I descended down to the bottom and kicked off from the ground to resurface.

"Y'all ambushed me! That wasn't even fair!"

"Nigga sharks or some shit hunt in packs." Varo said with a laugh as the twins shared his laughter. "You were such an easy target. My goal is to get Trey but he always sees us comin'." He continued to say as he pushed his hair back and wiped the water away from his eyes. "See Baby Cheeks, that's how you ambush. I need Chewy here in the pool, no lie."

"You'd drown him-"

"Only a little."

"Varo can you stand at six feet without the water completely coverin' you?" Ginot asked from the edge of the pool. "'Cause I know I can."

"Come in the water Ginot, I'll make you my bitch if you set foot in the water, bet." Varo snapped back.

"You been drinkin'?" I asked.

"Nah, I've been downin'. As in, downin' that booze like there ain't gon' be no tomorrow but I'm more than good." He hopped out of the pool and I started laughing when I saw the money print shirts and money print towel. "Love my money." He shrugged as he wandered off from the pool.

"LD quit bein' a bitch and get in the water." Trey said as he swam his raft up next to mine.

"For real though." I said.

"I don't like water. Never have and never will, Dad ruined my water experiences because of one accident in the bathtub when I was real little. So since then, fuck water." I just shook my head in disbelief.

"Beezy I wanna sit on the raft with you." I heard Ivanna call out as she stood in the shallow end. "Pleeease."

"Aight, y'all three can come on my raft." I said. "Wait, T let's combine our rafts and form a mega raft."

"I was just thinkin' that, no bullshit." We dapped each other and pushed our rafts next to each other. "How we gon' make it stay together?"

"We just gotta make it work. Stay in the shallow end because of Natalia though." I nodded as I helped Ivanna up onto my raft and then Rio next, while Trey got Natalia up on his side of the raft.

This was life for T and I... Nothin' like a raft full of kids in a pool on a hot ass day. Hell of a lot better than bein' stuck in the trap with a broken AC.

~Arlie P.O.V.~
~Later On~

We had two camp fires set up. One for the kids who were a great distance away but still in eyesight and one of us G's. Lexis sat in his chair with Nelle in his lap, Varo with Sweets, Jay with Cindy, Ginot with Chariah, Aldo with Angie, Vince and Alecia, King was with Tilly Beans but there was too much arousal going on between them so they were separated and I had Heather in my lap.

"Today was hella fun." Varo said. "We need more pool and BBQ days as well as bring Sunday dinners back and Family outing Fridays."

"I agree, but because of Varo's height ish, we gotta be careful with where we go." Ginot said which got Varo to narrow those green eyes at him.

"We'll start to work those back in. With the boys' work schedules that makes it hard sometimes." Lexis said with a yawn.

"All I heard was "that makes it hard" and I just have every dirty thought come to mind." Tilly Beans said- I noticed she was holding Sweets' hand which made me laugh. "Where's my son, Arlie?"

"Amber wouldn't give him to me today. She wanted him so I let her have him but I get him for my birthday." I said intertwining my fingers with Heather's. "He would have loved to been here with all the other kids." I could literally hear Trey and Breezy's laughter all the way from their campfire... Whatever it is, it couldn't be that funny.

"She should have came then." Nelle said.

"I said she was more than welcome to come." Lexis said.

"She already had plans to go with her friend but at the last minute decided to bring Joel. Like I said, I just let it go, as long as he's having a good time." Javier came walking back to the fire with Cedrick and Chris along with a large wooden box.

"We got a lot of fireworks. I vote we go to the front where it's paved to light 'em up." Javier said and we all nodded before getting up out of our chairs.

"Anybody else want a beer? I'm about to get one." Tilly Beans said.

"Can you bring me one?" I asked.

"Make that two." Heather added as she pulled me along with her. "You always forget I enjoy beer just as much as you."

"Yeah but I know when to stop, you don't-"

"Didn't. Past tense, I know now." She reached up and gave me a quick kiss which got a chuckle out of me.

Walking by the kids' campfire, I saw the same thing as like how ours was. You saw couples or close friends sitting in the same chairs, obviously from the older kids, and the younger ones sat next to each other according to how close they were as friends. Even Breezy's little buddies sat right next to each other by his legs.

"We're lighting fireworks, y'all wanna watch?" Lexis asked as everyone got out of their seats, following the rest of us. Varo moved his hummer over a couple of feet and we all took our seats on the lawn. Heather sat next to me and rested her head against my shoulder, holding onto my arm. To my surprise Nicole came up to my other side and took a seat with LD on the other side of her.

~Ty P.O.V.~

I was in the kitchen getting extra marshmallows when I heard the backdoor open and then close. I figured it was just Mom but Mom doesn't wear heels for occasions like this...

"Hi Ty." Tilly Beans said with a smile as she gracefully walked to the fridge and opened it. Bending down to get to the beer in the cupboard, I felt my heart rate spike up.

"Hey Tilly Beans, how are you?" She turned back around with three beers in her arms and still a smile on her flawless face.

"I'm pretty good actually, how are you- well I can tell how you are." She said with a small laugh. Even her eyes gave off such a persuasively seductive aurora it was just ridiculous. "Your shorts seem a little tight huh?"

"A little ain't the right word to describe it but pretty much yeah." She set the beers down on the table and walked up to me. "What are you doing?"

"Grabbing a towel from behind you, relax." She said with that chuckle still present as she grabbed the towel. "I don't wanna carry wet beers around." Her bra looked like it was about ready to just burst and I was just patiently waiting. "Also, you should probably tend to your erection. Blue balls isn't a fun thing, ask any nigga outside and they'll tell you."

"I'm real familiar with that and I think you should help me with this problem. It's always good to have assistance, Tilly Beans." I said as I walked up to her and grabbed her hand.

"Ty... Nooo, nooo Ty." She said pulling her hand out of mine and backing up till she hit the wall.

"Why not, real quick. We can go upstairs to my old room and be back down in no more than half an hour." I said into her ear before kissing her neck, just behind her ear and I peeped the chill that ran through her. I got my own personal rush just because I finally got to feel her soft skin again.

"But I wanna go watch the fireworks."

"You can watch a different kind of firework, upstairs." I moved up to her lips and caught them for a half sexo- second.

"Yeah that's the kind of firework you can enjoy, leave my wifey alone." Aunt Sweets said as she pulled me away from Tilly Beans. "The real fireworks are going on now, come watch with me."

"Alright, just let me open the beers and I'll be out." Aunt Sweets nodded as she pushed her blonde curled hair over her shoulder and continued on out of the kitchen.

"Tilly Beans-"

"No Ty, I'm engaged anyways-"

"Yeah but I'm tied down to you and have been for like three or four years." I just want her all to myself, that's all I want.

"Aight, here." She said as she pulled her phone out of her bra and started to mess around with it. A few moments later my phone vibrated and I had a series of messages from her. "Enjoy my nudes, have fun with 'em. Bye Ty, they should help you with your erection, I'll see you on the lawn." She said as she wrapped the beers in the towel and headed out the front door this time.

As for me... I opened the first text and dropped my phone. I don't know if it shattered and I don't really care, all I know is... I finally got pictures of my wife on my phone. ☺️💕💖💓💞

I'm getting one step closer to havin' her as mine and I can't wait till she finally is mines.

***

So... Some people were drunk... Myself included though not as bad as others. Tilly Beans was fucked up because of Uncle Varo and his drinking games.

"Tilly Beans, come up stairs right quick, I never got to show you one last firework." I said as she held my hand.

"Oooh, I wanna see it." She said as she followed me up the stairs-

"Tyreese Michael Salazarez! Absolutely not!" Mom yelled and I swear I lost my erection just as fast as I got it. "Oh hell no, get back down here!"

"Mom-"

"No! That's enough!" Tilly Beans passed out and fell down the stairs and I kinda wanted to cry because I think she's hurt but I don't know and I'm confused. "And you're both drunk! Oh my God, Ty got to your old room!" She continued to yell and I just dropped down into a little ball and started to cry.

"That's about the saddest thing I've ever seen." Uncle Arlie said. "Lexis, your son is literally cryin' over Tilly Beans."

"I don't know where you and Nelle went wrong with raising him-"

"Lexis he's yours!" Mom yelled as I just sat here and continued to cry because all I wanted was Tilly Beans but I think she's hurt. "Ty stop crying!"

"It's not fair though." I mumbled before falling over. I heard two cans open and I looked up to see Trey and Breezy standing there the exact same sipping their tea.

"See that Isabella? I know that's what you were like when Tavian sent you that break up text." Trey said with an even louder sip. "But that's still not my business." I finally just blacked out in my puddle of tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 2.2K 9
A "Thug Love Series" Short Story. Be Sure To Have Read My "Thug Love Series" First. The Order Is On My Profile Description. Hope Y'all Enjoy Keep It...
Redemption By Miss G

Teen Fiction

851K 22.9K 40
This is the book that follows "Redrum" and the 7th book in my "Thug Love Series". The Order Is On My Profile Description and I hope you enjoy what th...
Sextasy By Miss G

Fanfiction

472K 4.8K 12
Part 2 To "X-Tra Credit" For Those Who Enjoyed That Book, Here's Part 2 To It. Read "X-Tra Credit" First, And It Would Help If You Read My "Thug Love...
206K 8.1K 73
(BEFORE READING) -book 1 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" -book 2 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" -Book 3 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" This is Book 1 of "Family edit...