Heaven On Earth - A Martin Ga...

By vodkapapayah

"Oh come on Martin, we both have egos the size of outer space, do you think I would just walk up to you and t... More

Chapter 1 A Martinducation
Chapter 2 Stupid smirk
Chapter 3 Dinner and failed plastic surgeries
Chapter 4 -Next door roomies
Chapter 5 Breakfast and that booty
Chapter 6 Radio announcements
Chapter 7 Beach day and pasta shower
Chapter 8 Q&A
Chapter 9 Hiking bumps
Chapter 10 What crawled up you head?
Chapter 11 Surprise visits and new relationships
Chapter 12 Matching
Chapter 13 Alcohol problem and lockdown
Chapter 14 Beautiful abs and track making
Chapter 15 Drink or dare
Chapter 16 Woman with the braids and ghosts
Chapter 17 Cancelled project and liars
Chapter 18 Movie night
Chapter 19 Date
Chapter 20 Date crasher
Chapter 21 Surprise DJ
Chapter 22 Date 2
Chapter 23 Videogames
Chapter 24 Ended friendships
Chapter 26 Friends
Chapter 27 Another breakup
Chapter 28 Send
Chapter 29 All over the internet
Chapter 30 Done
Chapter 31 Photoshoot
Chapter 32 Amsterdam
Chapter 33 Collab day
Chapter 34 Whipped cream war
Chapter 35 Catching up
Chapter 36 Back Home
Chapter 37 Dress shopping at home
Chapter 38 Swedish Fish
Chapter 39 Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Chapter 40 Oui
Chapter 41 Album Release Party
Chapter 42 I love you
Chapter 43 Tomorrowland
Chapter 44 Overwork
Chapter 45 The bet
Avicii

Chapter 25 Breakups

1.1K 45 23
By vodkapapayah

"Where were you last night young lady"

My  mom scolded as I walked into the house . Apparently Julian and I both got tired. We couldn't even drive so we ended up sleeping on a blanket laying in the grass. Well now it's 11 am and I just got home. To say that my mom was furious was an understatement.

"Relax, I was with Julian" I said in a bored tone

"Relax? How the hell am I supposed to relax when you are out all night and come back the next morning?" She yelled

"Mom , I'm almost 18 , give me a break" I said going upstairs

She literally followed me into my room and apparently she wasn't done .

"Jessica. You are grounded. No phones , no laptops ,no TVs, nothing. And I forbid you to speak or even see Julian ."She yelled while unplugging my TV.

"Mom, you can't do that"

"Oh yes I can and I will . "

"Well what on earth does Julian have to do with this ?"

"It is his fault for taking you out in the middle of the night , he's not a very good influence on you" She said in a pissed tone

"Mom , it wasn't his fault " I said

"Don't defend him Jessica. You don't want me to force you to break up with him."

"Mom, don't do this"

"Then you better keep you mouth shut and stop arguing "

With that I stopped and saw her walking out of my room with my precious babies. Oh the pain , the terror, the horror ... I was actually pretty upset that I couldn't see Julian for god knows how long .

"Hey there grounded fella " Martin laughed as he walked into my room

"Martin get out of my room. I don't want anyone in here right now" I said in a pissed of tone, yeah apparently he didn't get it.

"Ooohhh you have a skateboard" he said looking at the skateboard behind my door as if it wasn't the most obvious thing in the world .

"Yea." I said rolling my eyes

"Do you know how to skate" He asked raising an eyebrow " Or do you just have it to look cool" He continued smirking .I was really offended right now.

"Of course I know how to skate. I'm not one of those idiots who owns something just to look cool . I bet you can't even balance on it "

"Pfffftttt , is that a challenge??" He asked with that stupid smirk still evident on his face

"You bet your ass it's a challenge " I said pushing him out of my room to get dressed. I wore a loose shirt and some shorts , then slipped on my white vans. I put my hair in a bun and left without any make up on since I was gonna be skateboarding. I went out of my room to see Martin wearing a tight t-shirt showing off his abs , some shorts and his aviators while holding his skateboard. I couldn't help but stare. Wait what ? Damn it Jessica , you have a boyfriend , keep it together.

"Close your mouth. You'll drool all over my skateboard" He said with a smirk . Damn it. He noticed me checking him out .

"Pffffttt ,I was just uhhhh ... breathing in the fresh air " I lied , well it was pretty damn obvious I was lying.

"Whatever , let's go , I wanna see your face when I beat you" He smirked wider .

"I just wanna slap that stupid smirk off your face , you don't even look attractive with it , you just look retarded" I said and walked outside

"Why don't you kiss it off my face then" he said challenging me. I couldn't control the blush creeping up my cheeks.

"Hold up hold up. Aren't you grounded ?" My dad asked me once he saw me getting into my car.

"Yeah well going out doesn't count as grounded dad " I said

"I'm pretty sure it does "

"Well, mom doesn't know that and besides, she never said anything about me not being able to leave the house. She just confiscated my electronics " I said

"Touché " He smiled and walked back into the house

Martin got in his car and we drove to the skatepark.

We got out and I immediately got on my skateboard and started doing tricks , it was obvious that I was boasting and I could see martin checking me out , I skated towards him.

"Close your mouth, you'll drool all over my board" I said with a smirk then skated past him . He immediately got on his board and started following me.

He finally caught up to me and as I was about to skate away he pulled me in which caused me to fall and land on the ground with Martin . Why does this always happen? God, kill me now.

We landed with a hard and painful thud.

"Stop being hot" Martin said out of breath .

"Get off me" I said annoyed but I actually wasn't really annoyed . I was actually turned on a bit .

"No thanks , I like this position" He said with a laugh and started to lean in.

I didn't push him away and let him kiss me. The worst part is, I kissed him back.

"Jessica ?" I heard someone say.

We immediately looked up to see Julian standing there all confused.

"Julian , this isn't what i-"

"What the hell are you doing kissing my best friend?" He asked

"And you, that's my girlfriend you were just making out with. Or should I say ex girlfriend."

"Julian- "

"Save it Jessica. We're done" he said and walked away.

"Julian wait " I yelled and ran after him . He just got in his car and left.

I didn't know what got into me I just collapsed down in the ground and started crying under a tree . I suddenly felt two arms wrapped around me and I looked up to see Martin . I don't know what came over me but I hugged him as tight as I could . I'm supposed to be mad at him for ruining my relationship with Julian but I wasn't . I was just so confused.

"I'm so sorry Jessica" Martin said hugging me

"He didn't even give me a chance to explain" I whispered , tears were falling down my cheek

"There isn't anything to explain. It was my fault."

"It was just as much my fault as it was yours. I kissed you back" I said

"I'll talk to him " He said, still hugging me.

He drove me home and I went straight up to my room and just cried . I needed someone right now . I don't want Martin though . I needed a friend.

I decided to suck up my pride and call the only person I could trust and the only one who could cheer me up. The only problem was, I didn't have a phone.

I snuck downstairs and used the landline instead.

It rang a few times before she finally picked up .

"JJ- Jasmine?" I sobbed

"Shut up . I'm coming over right now " She hung up and after 10 minutes she got here . How did she even get here so fast ?

"Jessie?" She knocked and came into my room "Oh my God" She yelled and dropped all her stuff and rushed to hug me .

"What happened ?"

"Julian broke up with me " I cried into her shoulder

She gasped " That son of a.... Where is he ? I'm gonna murder him for hurting my bestie "

"I was the one who hurt him" I sobbed

"What did you do ?"

"Well , Martin and I were at the skatepark and then he fell on top of me and he kissed me. I kissed him back"

"Shhhhh its okay , you don't have to continue " she said hugging me "I brought you some ice cream and a movie"

"I'm so sorry for being so stupid " I said with a laugh

"Don't be sorry . I was also a bit over dramatic , too much PLL was getting to my head , I need to know who A- is " She laughed

"I have a confession to make " I said with a smirk

"What is it ?" She said getting curios

"I AM A-" I yelled

"You idiot "she said hitting me with a pillow

"Whhhaaattt ?? My name is JessicA . Do you see the A at the end ? " I said with a laugh as we finally calmed down from our laughing /pillow fight

"Well my name is JAsmine . We are both A-" She said with a chuckle

"Come on , the ice cream is gonna melt " I said trying to get the tub of ice cream but she hid it away behind her back.

"Okay okay . Just so we're clear , we're besties again right ? " She said with raised eyebrows hiding the ice cream.

"Hmmm , it depends on what flavor ice cream you got me ."

"Strawberry" She said happily

"We're besties for life " I said and hugged her . Gosh I am devastated I lost Julian but I'm beyond happy I got my bestie back. Thank god she brought her laptop because I'm grounded damn it !!!

__________

Hey lovely minions ! I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter <3 sorry for my slow updates , summer vacation has gotten me so busy and I'm enjoying every second of it ! So how is your guys' summer vacation going ? I hope its awesome <3 anyway byeeeee <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
123K 3.4K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
771K 17.4K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
698K 11.2K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...