My Boy Zach (Bruhitszach fanf...

By Bruhitsmagcon

Annastasia Mcallister, Anna for short, is a normal girl but when she met Zach, everything changed. Will she... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Thank you sooo much
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - End

Chapter 12

1.4K 37 8
By Bruhitsmagcon

Listen to she bad by cameron dallas (wait for the music to play then u read this story, better yet, skip the boring speech😂)
• TWO WEEKS LATER •
It has been two weeks since everything has gone back to normal. Zach and the rest of 5quad is getting more popular and I've become sorta a youtuber with 2 million subscribers!!! Yay!!! Anyways, we have to get to a meet and greet later this after noon.
• At the meet and greet •
Wow. There is so many people here, everyone was screaming our names and I might have lost part of my hearing 😂. I ended up getting some fanmails and so did 5quad. I was thirsty so I decided to go to the vending machine. I asked 5quad if they need anything. They shook their heads.
I went towards the vending machine and saw nick with another girl...wait I thought he was with Brooke! Could he be cheating on her?! I gotta call her!
A: Anna B: brooke
B: hey anna!
A: Hey brooke , umm so listen I was gonna get a drink and I saw nick with another girl, are you guys still together or what?
B: oh right! About that...me and nick broke up as we did not felt like we were right for each other so we decided to just be friends
A: oh I see...well I'll talk to you later alright? Bye!
B: Bye
I went back to the meet and greet area and continued to sign stuff and take pictures.
• After the meet and greet •
We went to grab dinner at In-n-Out Burger and nick decided to do a broadcast on our way to In-N-Out burger. We were jamming out to She Bad by Cameron Dallas ft. Sj3
( WHERE ARE ALL THE CAMERON GURLS WOOOO 😂😂😂😂)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Sorry for this short chapter. Im rushing so that all I can think of and yea byeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...