A Different Side of Twilight...

By charlottetex2

What if at the end of breaking dawn pt 1, Jacob didn't imprint on Renesmee, and he is still in love with Bell... More

A Different Side of Twilight Breaking Dawn
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 7

2.3K 55 1
By charlottetex2

Bella's P.O.V

As I arrived at Emily's house, Jacob emerged as I entered the parking lot. I exited the car and closed the door. I embraced him as he approached me.

When I hugged him, his scent filled my nose. I stepped back, gazing at Jacob. "Your smell is strong," I remarked.

Jacob smirked. "You'll need to adjust if you want to stick around," he stated.

I nodded. Jacob's intense eye contact made me uneasy. I looked away. "Let's head inside," I suggested.

"Yeah," Jacob said.

As we entered, I noticed the pack in the living room and Emily in the kitchen. As Jacob entered the living room, I froze in front of the kitchen door, too scared to proceed. Emily came closer to me, and I caught a whiff of her scent. I refrained from losing control by holding my breath.

Emily extended her hand for a handshake. "Hey, Bella, good to see you," she greeted.

I shook her hand, responding, "You too."

"You sure look different," Embry said.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Well, everybody is in the living room. Make yourself at home."

"Thanks."

I walked into the living room, and everybody looked at me.

Seth came up to me. "Hey, Bella," he greeted.

"Hey," I said.

"It's good to see you again."

"You too."

"Hey, vampire girl!" Embry yelled.

"Don't call me that," I said.

"Why weren't you annoyed before?"

"I was human, but now I'm a vampire, and I don't like people calling me one."

"Sorry."

"It's fine."

Sam stood up and exited the room.

With curiosity, I glanced at Jacob. "What's up with him?" I inquired.

"He's still not okay that you are here," Jacob responded.

"Oh."

Paul smirked at Bella. "Surprised you didn't kill us yet," he joked.

"Why would I want to kill you guys? You guys are like friends." I said.

"True, but you're a newborn."

"So?"

"So, you can kill someone by smelling their scent," Embry said.

"True, but when I smell people when they're near me, I hold my breath like I'm doing right now," I said.

"That's impressive. I've never seen a vampire do that before."

"Yeah, I learned from Edward."

"I see,"

Jacob suggested getting Sam and going.

"Yeah, okay," I said.

Upon leaving, we spotted Sam and Emily in the kitchen.

"Sam, are you ready to go?" Jacob asked.

Sam responded with a "Yes," then walked past me and headed out the door.

My eyes widened. "Wow," I exclaimed.

"I know," Jacob said.

We went outside and approached Sam. Sam turned, looked at me, and said, "You passed the first test."

I gazed at Sam, intrigued. "What test?" I inquired.

"You passed through us, killing no one. Now you need to be around humans," Sam responded.

"How do we achieve that, and how can I appear human with red eyes?"

"I've got an idea. I'll be back soon," Jacob mentioned.

Jacob then went back inside.

Jacob's P.O.V

I entered and headed to the kitchen to find Emily. "Emily!" I called out.

I heard footsteps, and Emily walked in. "Yes, Jacob," she said.

"I need some help. Bella cannot join me in town because of her eyes. What should I do?"

"I have something."

Emily exited the kitchen and returned later, carrying a large black box. When she opened it, I saw many packages of contact lenses.

Emily asked, "What's Bella's actual eye color?"

"It's dark chocolate brown," I responded.

"Okay."

Emily searched the box for the correct color and handed it to me. "Here are the contacts," she informed me.

"I don't need all them," I said.

"Take them all. Bella will need them when she's out."

I nodded. "Okay, thanks," I responded.

I left and approached Bella, who seemed curious. "What's that?" she asked, eyeing the box.

"It contacts," I responded.

"Oh."

"Use these in your eyes to appear more human."

"Okay, is there a bathroom?"

"Yes, past kitchen, living room, down hall, on the right," Sam responded.

"Thanks," I responded.

"We'll wait for you when you return," I reassured.

"Alright," Bella said.

Bella then walked down the hall.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you liked it.

Please vote, comment, and share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 6.1K 28
Renesmee finds out Jacob imprinted on her and things change rapidly. Jacob is forced to move out of Forks and doesnt know what to do. What will Renes...
42.3K 621 41
Life After Twilight Renesmee is all grown Up In love with Jacob Black Her two friends by her side Seth Clearwater finds an Imprint do they still face...
142K 1.5K 41
COMPLETED What if the Cullens came 15 years later, when Bella is at the age of 32 (they've never been in forks before)? What would her life look like...
72 4 4
Set in Breaking Dawn Part 1: After Bella's sudden birth of Renesmee goes horribly awry, neither Bella nor the baby survive, leaving both Edward and J...