The Crown Prince's Protector

By hartgoddess12

Tae Pyung is the second prince of King Tae shin and Queen Han Soo. He is also the Crown Prince and future Kin... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY five
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY -SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
Chapter SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY six
CHAPTER SIXTY Seven
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHTY EIGHT
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY ONE
CHAPTER NINETY TWO
CHAPTER NINETY THREE
CHAPTER NINETY FOUR
FINAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART1
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART 2

Chapter EIGHTY NINE

85 11 14
By hartgoddess12

"The Bandits"

"Your Royal Highness..." Il Woo said happily when he saw Tae Pyung. Tae Pyung smile widely when he saw him.  "You're alive,  Hyung... I'm sorry that I left you and Man Bok." He said. He look around to search for Man Bok. "Where's Man Bok?" He said. Il Woo smile faded. "I lost him... I told him to follow you and left me alone at the forest." Il Woo explained.

Flashback

The bandits saw that there's some assassins hiding at the mountain and some of them is on the trees. They stop as they observe them and who they will attack.

They saw the whole events that day. They put down all the things that they stole when the right man of Uncle Kang saw Il woo and recognize him as the Crown Princess' older brother.

"Everyone listen to me...  We need to help and saved that man,  the man who's wearing a blue hanbok. He's the Crown Princess older brother. Master Kang is ordered us to protect her and her love ones at all cost." He said.

"Yes we are ready to protect the Crown Princess!!!" The bandits said.

They altogether went down to the mountain and ready their sword to attack.

Tae Pyung and his men thought that the bandits are coming for them to kill them. So Il Woo immediately told to Tae Pyung to escape as soon as possible.

When Tae Pyung left Il Woo gathered his strength and he was about to fight them when Hyang speak. "We are not the enemy here... We're here to protect the older brother of the Crown Princess." He shouted. Il Woo got confused. It was fast when some assassins attack them and the bandits fight with them and kill the assassins.

"So,  they saved you?" Tae pYung asked. Il woo smile as he nodded. "My sister Princess Eon Jin did something good to their leader. That's what I've learned. Her good and kind heart saved me without her knowing." Il Woo said. "That day, I badly want to see her and hug her... To say thank you for saving me..." He added.  Tae Pyung smile and tap his shoulder. "We're going to see her tonight..." Tae Pyung said. Il Woo look at him. "We're planning to return at the palace... And fight my uncle for the throne,  for our family and for Silla." Tae Pyung said. Il Woo got shocked. "But how? I heard Prince Yu Shin control the Palace. It's  so hard to go inside and outside the palace." Il Woo said.

"We're here to help you both..." Uncle Kang said,  Min Young and Hyang standing beside him. "My men and my alliance to the other bandits here in Silla is all yours Your Royal Highness..." Uncle Kang said. "And there also some noble men who promise the Crown Princess to help her and the royals when this day come." He added. 

Tae Pyung and Il Woo exchanges their glances. "I heard,  the Crown Princess is secretly held a meeting with them when she discovered about Prince Yu Shin's evil plan. She asked help and tell them that their condition inside the palace is not good. However.." Uncle Kang stop from his talking. "Waeyo?" Tae Pyung said. "I heard that it's been month that the Princess couldn't went outside to meet them. So they get ready their men and they heading to the palace tonight to save the Princess and the royals. And tonight is our opportunity too." Uncle Kang said.

Il Woo let out a small smile. "Thank You for risking your life for my sister. I will not forget this and I promise that I will repay you." He said. Uncle Kang smile tap his shoulder. "No need to repay me. This is all for the goodness of Princess Eon Jin. I think everyone here in Silla are love her." Uncle Kang said.

Tae Pyung smile as he feel proud for his wife.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

"Minister Woo Sung... Tonight will be the night that your father meet his downfall. Are you ready?" General Son said. General Son is being lock up at their home. Prince Yu Shin banned him to go inside the palace. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Some of the nobles who approach by the Crown Princess went here and told me that they will all heading the palace to save the Crown Princess and the King. Woo Sung got surprised. "Did Princess Eon Jin did that?" He said. General Son let out a small smile as he nodded. "They say that the Princess is smart by luring Prince Yu Shin. They secretly meet by the Crown Princess to ask for help." General Son said. Woo Sung release a breath of relief. "I will be back at the palace to get ready my men inside. I hope the Crown prince is still alive and be with us tonight. " Woo Sung said. "I was hoping too..." General Son said. 

Woo Sung and General Son look at to Lady Cheon Myeong who is carrying Prince Alkong.

Yes, Woo Sung manage to swap Prince Alkong and the other baby. It is the idea of Eon Jin. To protect her son, she needs to send him to their house. And Woo Sung bring a baby from the outside to swap him for Prince Alkong.

At the PALACE...

"I couldn't visit the King and the Queens... Prince Yu Shin banned me from visiting them." Eon Jin said. "Your Highness... Please stay here and wait for Minister Woo Sung. I'm  afraid that he might hurt you for insisting to visit the King." She said.

Eon Jin frowned. "Did you tell Lady Su Jin to stay beside Princess So Hee?" She asked. "Yes Your Highness..." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin knew that someone listen to their conversation so she immediately pick a paper and ink then she write.

'Tonight, will be Prince Yu Shin downfall. One of the Ministers on our side told me that they will go here with some other noble men to save us... So you better get ready.

Wol Sook read it. Then she write her replied.

'Yes Your Highness... Just like you told me I will sneak with Chief Eunuch to the Queen Dowager chamber to protect them...'

Eon Jin read it.

'And tonight,  I will meet this man and return here with Tae Pyung... I hope fate will be upon us tonight.' In her mind.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Prince Yu Shin smirked as he look at the unconscious King Tae shin. "My poor brother... Just hold on and tomorrow when I have the throne, I will get rid of you so you can rest for life.. " He said and let out an evil laugh. "Tomorrow they will meet the new King of Silla...  And that is me,  King Yu Shin!" He added and drink his wine.

He was so happy that the star are align according to his own plan. And tonight, he can get rid the Crown Princess by Lei. He was planning to kill Prince Alkong when Eon Jin leave the palace tonight.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

It was twelve midnight when the bandits surrounds the palace. They're all waiting for Uncle Kang signal as they get ready their weapon. Tae Pyung got surprised when he saw with his own eyes the noble men with their hundreds of men are marching towards the palace. Uncle Kang also saw them too.

On the other hand, Woo Sung,  Gwang Beom and Man Bok are all ready waiting for the noble men to attack the palace. Suddenly an arrow appear and hit his chamber wall. "It's  time!..." He said to them. "Gwang Beom go to the Queen Dowager and protect her at all cost. Man Bok protect the Crown Princess and I'll be on the King and the Queen to protect them." Woo Sung said.

"Yes Minister Woo Sung..." The two replied.

The sounds of scream and swaying of sword filled the entire area. Prince Yu Shin got shocked to heard that there's
S

ome noble men who is marching and trying to go inside the palace. "Tell all the palace guard to make sure that no one can enter the palace." Yu Shin shouted. "Call Young Master Lei and tell him that I need his men right now!" Yu Shin said. "Young Master Lei is not at his quarters since morning,  Prince Yu Shin." His servant said.

"What??!" He said. He punch the table as his anger is getting aroused. "That guy betrayed me!" He whispered. "Tell Chuk to lead my men and kill every person who try to go to the King." He said. "I will go to the Crown Princess and kill her with my own hands." He said.

Meanwhile....

Wol Sook receive a letter from Eon Jin. She's staying right now with the baby who swap for Prince Alkong. They're on Princess So Hee's chamber with Lady Su Jin.

Wol Sook,

Please tell to Lady Su Jin to escape tonight with Princess So Hee and tell her to return the baby to his own mother. Please make sure that they will escape and go to my mother's house right now.

And you, please protect the Queen Dowager and the Queen and yourself as well. I will meet the Crown Prince at this place.... Please make sure that we will meet again when I return.

Eon Jin

"What did the Crown Princess tell you?" Lady Su Jin said. "You need to escape right now with this baby and Princess So Hee. Make sure that you will return him with his mother and go to Son's residence.  You'll be safe there." She said. "How about you? How about Woo Sung?" Su Jin asked. "We stay here to protect the royals and the throne." Wol Sook said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Meanwhile, the bandits and the noble men are finally enter the first gate of the palace. Blood is all over the place. Screaming and swaying swords, flying arrow are heard and seen at the entire palace.

"Your Royal Highness!" Woo Sung said happily when he saw Tae Pyung. "Hyung... How's the King?" Tae Pyung asked. "No one can enter to his chamber. But now that you're here... I can see the light here in the palace." Woo Sung said.

They both fighting and defending each other until they reach the central  side of the palace where the King is staying. Tae Pyung saw Chuk standing at the middle and no one can beat him. He was about to attack when he saw the moon from above, it was full moon. He immediately think about Eon Jin's condition every full moon. His heart suddenly ache and feel anxious. "Are you okay?" Woo Sung asked. "Where is the Crown Princess amd Prince Alkong?" He asked. "Prince Alkong is already safe. Hes on the Son's residence but the Crown Princess is lock up on her chamber. There is man name Lei who ordered to lock her inside." Woo Sung said.
"Lei? Is he the man that the assassin is telling me that day?" He said. "Go to the Crown Princess now and let me help Minister Woo Sung here." General Son said as he suddenly appear. Tae Pyung smile and trust his father in law. "Dont worry I will risk my life to save the King." General Son said.

Meanwhile...

Prince Yu Shin got furious when he didnt see Princess Eon Jin and her son at her chamber. "Where is the Crown Princess??" Yu Shin shouted as he beheaded each Crown Princess' servants. "We really don't know ,Prince Yu Shin.." They replied with their trembling voice. "Lei..." He murmured.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 7.2K 34
#WATTYS2020 Working for years in the Blue House as a staff in the crisis management department, Son Yejin knew very well how to handle a crisis effec...
357K 25.3K 66
"-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...
2K 239 27
In an era when kingdoms rose and fell at the hands of destiny, a tale unfolded against the backdrop of war torn landscapes. At the center of this wer...
6.7K 597 24
"I hope you don't think my kiss is bad, I did it after thinking a thousand times promising myself to be alive for you until your death , my love."_ C...