Obsession [Taehyung FF]

Por Rieysha

Y?N, a Big Hit makeup artist who has a romantic relationship with a psychopath idol, Kim Taehyung. One day, s... Más

Book Cover
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: First Kiss
Chapter 3: I am Crazy
Chapter 4: Claim
Chapter 5: Jealousy
Chapter 6: Date
Chapter 7: Trust
Chapter 8: Good or Bad?
Chapter 9: Workplace
Chapter 10: Marks
Chapter 11: New Chapter
Chapter 12: Cold
Chapter 13: Pity
Chapter 14: Crime
Chapter 15: Game
Chapter 16: Hobby
Chapter 17: Choose
Chapter 18: Shower
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20: Plan
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22: Ring
Chapter 23: Mother
Chapter 24: Good News
Chapter 25: New Life
Chapter 26: Ulsan
Chapter 27: Judgmental People
Chapter 28: Future
Chapter 29: Idol
Chapter 30: Fanmeeting
Chapter 31: Mine
Chapter 32: Legal
Chapter 33: Old Promise
Chapter 34: Echoes from the Past
Chapter 35: Fraud
Chapter 36: I Miss You
Chapter 37: Mine Again
Chapter 38: Ex
Chapter 39: Guess
Chapter 40: Dad
Chapter 41: A Six-Years-Old Son
Chapter 42: Jihoon
Chapter 43: Sibling
Chapter 44: Working
Chapter 45: Successful
Chapter 46: Trouble
Chapter 47: Thought
Chapter 48: Request
Chapter 49: Please
Chapter 50: Daegu
Chapter 51: Go
Chapter 52: Seoul
Chapter 53: Sorry
Chapter 54: Mark
Chapter 55: Oxytocin
Chapter 56: Feelings
Chapter 57: Not Okay
Chapter 58: Unblock
Chapter 59: Reputation
Chapter 60: Rumor
Chapter 61: Jealousy
Chapter 62: Lie
Chapter 63: Dating
Chapter 64: Missing
Chapter 65: Fake
Chapter 66: Settlement
Chapter 67: Obsession
Chapter 68: Cold
Chapter 69: Bad Liar
Chapter 70: Pied Piper
Chapter 71: Blackmail
Chapter 73: Punishment
Chapter 74: Pricey
Chapter 75: Be Thankful
Chapter 76: He Wants Marriage
Chapter 77: Stalker
Chapter 78: Plan
Chapter 79: Forgiveness
Chapter 80: Special Day
Chapter 81: Romantic
Chapter 82: Monster
Chapter 83: Fetish
Chapter 84: You Don't Remember Me
Chapter 85: Home Country
Chapter 86: Kim Jinwoo
Chapter 87: Mom
Chapter 88: My Family (The End)

Chapter 72: Uninterested

724 56 8
Por Rieysha

I laid on the bed, arms open, looking up at the ceiling.

Honestly, I wondered why Taehyung didn't come to me at all after he left for a phone call. I had been left alone for a few hours already. And earlier, he had already left me to meet his friend. 

I thought he wanted to hit on me again and convinced me more about him and the future.

Even when we were dating back then, he didn't leave me at all if it was not for his work. 

It was just so weird because he had been losing his sh*t for me, and now it's just like this. 

I sighed out and turned to lie on my stomach. 

I closed my eyes and tried taking a nap if I could. 

My mind was still randomly thinking about things.

I opened my eyes right away when Nara came across my mind.

His silence could probably be because of Nara. 

I couldn't sit still and felt so fucking uneasy that I got up. 

But if it was about Nara, I was so fucking sure he would confront me. 

"It could be that he is sleeping. Who knows?" I said to myself. 

These all made me so confused. I should ask him. Even though I was scared, I should. 

I looked at the digital clock on the small table beside the bed. It was 6 p.m. If he still didn't show up, the best time for me to go see him was at dinner time. 

After I finished preparing the dinner, I served it on the dining table. I just cooked any ingredients left in his fridge. Because it's not too much, it's just a simple meal, which was osam bulgogi.

Now, I had reason to face Taehyung. I was going to do it naturally. 

I went up and stood in front of his room door. 

Before knocking, I tried to think of how to ask him and mustered my courage for it.

I took a deep breath and finally felt ready. 

I knocked on the door three times: "Taehyung."

I heard no response and started doubting that he was inside. He could have been getting out when I was in my room.

Curious, I twisted the door open. 

I was wrong; he's here. 

He was in bed, and our eyes met right away. But he broke eye contact by turning away his face.

I frowned. Was it just obvious that he's mad at me?

I walked toward his bed. "Taehyung. Actually, I've cooked dinner. So, you don't need to call the delivery for us. And I've cooked some for you too." 

"Um, thank you. I'll eat later. I'm just so sleepy right  now," h said, rubbing his eyes, yawning, and closing his eyes.

It sounded and looked so fake. I was sure he wasn't sleepy.

But what was the reason for him to lie? Could it be Nara's matter?

That thing kept bothering me and haunting me. I should just tell him to ease my mind. 

"Taehyung, I have another thing to tell you."

"Go ahead," he said with his eyes still closed.

"Actually, last night, about Nara,. Actually I-"

"I know," he cut me short.

"Um? So, are you being like this because you're mad at me?"

"No, I am in thought."

I noticed his replies were all short. I was sure he was mad.

I sat on the bed beside him and leaned forward. "But is it something bad? You said you wanted to marry me. How can you marry me if you have a relationship with her? "I am confused."

"It's good, and... it's bad too."

I frowned when he said it was bad too. That kind of hurt my heart. "How is it bad?"

Taehyung sighed. "I may end up fucked up in cheating scandals and other ridiculous scandals more," said Taehyung. He did not want to mention Nara's threat because it was quite a long story to tell, and he might get more screwed up if she misunderstood.

I bit my bottom lip slightly. Cheating scandal was the thing I was intended to do when I did that. 

Taehyung caught the glance of a guilty look in her eyes. "It's okay. I know you didn't expect this to happen."

But I expected it to. "You're holding it in," I blurted out. 

He frowned, confused. 

"The anger. You hold it in. That's why you avoid looking at me most of the time. You have the right to get angry at me. So, let it out, Taehyung. Mad at me." 

"No, y/n, I'm not. I am really thinking. I have to think. And the way I'm thinking is like this: I lie on the bed, sleeping if I can. I am just thinking, that's all," he said, sighing and closing his eyes like I had caused him to be more stressed. 

Taehyung was trying to control his temper. Nara just really pissed him off. He swore if Y/N wasn't with him or if he's in Seoul, he would kill that bitch right away.

I looked at him. I was actually so upset inside. He even called me Y/N instead of babe.

My flattering heart only lasted less than 24 hours. 

I was just so disappointed with myself.

And if I pushed him into this conversation again, I would end up pissing him off.

I should leave him alone first and come back later. 

So, I got up and left his room. 

                 I looked at the digital clock on the small table; it was 10.36 p.m. 

I moved my legs so that they hung over the edge of the bed. 

I really wanted to check on Taehyung again. And I wanted to do something to cheer him up too. 

I pulled myself out of bed and went to his room. 

I knocked on his door twice. There's been no response. I guessed he was earlier, so I just twisted the door open.

I heard the sound of the shower running in the bathroom.

He was in the shower. I bet it would take some time, so I went to sit on the corner of his bed.

I stretched my legs and rubbed my legs together out of boredom. 

Not too long ago, I heard the sound of the shower's glass door sliding open and closing and heard him moving about.

Taehyung got out of his bathroom, and it was unexpected to see Y/N sitting on his bed, looking like he was waiting for him. 

More surprisingly, she was only in a bathrobe. She really drove him crazy at this moment.

"Taehyung," I called him as soon as I saw him, and I got up. 

He walked towards me, and obviously he looked somewhere, trembling. "What's wrong, y/n?"

I almost pursed my lips. He called me y/n again.

"Nothing. I-I just actually..." I sealed my mouth back because I really didn't know how to say it. And I could not comfort him about Nara's matter either. Because he might get pissed off rather than a comfort because I ain't a help.

I studied his eyes. I saw how intensely his eyes were waiting for me to say it. 

"Taehyung, actually I." I shut my mouth, ready to do what I wanted to do. My eyes still gazed at him. Mustering my courage and confidence, I loosened the knot on the rope that was tied around my bathrobe and slipped it down my body.

He was shocked. Not because he didn't like it, but because he just never saw her acting like this. It was fucking unbelievable that she just stripped in front of him with her own.

But it was still not a good time. His anger was still here. He worried if he accidentally took out the anger in her later. So, he quickly looked up, avoiding looking at her, controlling his desire and his lust.

"You want to get your na na, right? Let's do it," she said.

"Y-y/n, I-" His lips trembled. Tremor took over him as he tried so hard to control himself. She had driven him crazier.

"Babe. Call me babe," I said, looking intently at him.

He didn't say anything and kept looking up.

"Taehyung, why aren't you looking at me?" asked me, beginning to feel disappointed as I felt rejected.

Obviously, he was still mad at me. He must be very mad because, even with this, he still chose to be mad. 

How could a horny guy like him look away at my naked body, which was literally just inches away from him?

"You don't like it? You don't like me anymore?" asked me. He noticed the disappointment in her voice.

He bent down, taking the bathrobe that I had slumped on the floor earlier and putting it around my body.

I understood that he wanted me to wear it back, and I slipped my arms into the sleeves.

Then, he helped me tie the knot.

After finishing tying, he looked at me. "Babe, it's not like that. I don't have a condom with me right now."

"But you never really use a condom. You like raw."

"Babe"

"Or you don't want another child yet? I will take pills." 

Taehyung shook his head. "No, it's not like that. I just don't have the mood for today. I might be rough on you."

"I can take it." 

"No, babe, I still have a lot to think about."

I began to feel disappointed with his never-ending excuses, so I looked down. I caught a glimpse of his bulge. 

I quickly looked up at him. "You are turned on; why do you resist me?"

"Um?"

"Your dick," he said to me directly, and I grabbed his bulge.

He almost felt so high with an electrical sensation when she grabbed his bulge. His eyes almost rolled to the back of his head. 

His dick hardened even more than it already was.

He grabbed her hand, and he took a backward step so that she would let go of his bulge. "It's normal for every man to see women naked. You were literally naked in front of me just now; that's why," said Taehyung, who took her arm, pulling her to the doorway and out of his room.

"Oh, wait, wait," I said, stopping him from closing the door on me. 

Taehyung stopped to hear her. 

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" she asked me with puppy eyes.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I really want to sleep alone. And I love you," said he, closing the door. 

Right after he closed the door, he let out a heavy sigh and patted his chest.

Y/N really drove him crazy. He really wanted her, but for some reasons, it just wasn't today.

He lowered his gaze to his bulge. He could feel it needed a little bit of handwork to burst. It won't calm down if he ignores it. And it's too torturous to ignore.

"Fuck it. I just fucking finished  showering," he said, going back to the bathroom.

He literally closed the door on me. I sighed out and walked towards the balcony staircase. 

I gazed down, even though there was nothing down there.

 I heard Jihoon's voice murmuring something, and I quickly turned my head back.

I saw Jihoon holding the pillow and walking towards Taehyung's room. 

I immediately went to stop him. "Jihoon, where are you going?"

Jihoon stopped rubbing his eyes. "Oh mom" 

"Um, where are you going, honey?"

"Dad's room. I can't sleep. So, I want to sleep with dad."

"Mmm. You can't." I blurted out. 

"Why?" asked Jihoon.

"Mmm.. Your dad is sick. He needs to get a good rest. Let mom put you to sleep. Is it okay?" asked me. 

"Um! It's okay, mom."

"Good. Go to your bedroom. I'll go to you after I change. Okay?"

"Yes, yes," he said, and he walked back to his room. 

I watched him go, and I let out a relief sigh.

Jihoon's sleepy eyes finally closed. 

I slowly let go of his hand. I turned to see the clock. It was 11.17 p.m. 

I wondered if Taehyung was sleeping already or if he hadn't yet.

I got out of Jihoon's room and slowly closed the door. 

I went to Taehyung's room again and stood in front of his door. 

I really wondered what he was doing.

I put my ear up against the door to hear anything from inside. 

I heard nothing. Not even his footsteps or anything. 

I bet he was sleeping, and I convinced myself that he was really sleeping so that I could sneak into his room.

I mustered up enough courage and twisted the doorknob open.

To my surprise, he didn't lock the door, even though his mood was so bad now. 

I quietly entered his room and carefully closed the door. 

I saw him on the bed, eyes closed.

I tiptoed towards the bed. I really wanted to sleep with him. 

I slowly got into his blanket and scooted myself toward him. 

I felt it was still not enough, so I pulled his arm over my waist and pressed my head against his bare chest. 

It felt much better. I smiled in satisfaction, and I closed my eyes.

I gasped when suddenly I got pushed. 

I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung right in front of my face. 

I was lying in between his arms and legs, which pinned me to his bed. 

It was so quick. 

He raked a lascivious gaze over me. 

"I am sorry," I said, worried if he got angry because he already told me that he didn't want to sleep with me tonight. 

His flinty eyes drilled into me. His stare sent a deep chill slicing through me. 

I always got intimidated whenever he gave me such a gaze. Indescribable gaze, but all I could tell was emotionless and more dark. 

"You should," his voice low and husky. 

"Um?" my voice quaked. 

"You've been fucking teasing me, so naughty," he said, studying her facial expression. He noticed she looked clueless, but yet it excited him even more. 

A smirk flickered on his lips. "I have to punish you." He gazed at my neck and back at my eyes.

I gulped down my saliva.

"Severely. Because I'm fucking  mad." His eyes darkened, threatening me with the roughness it would be.

My eyes flickered. His anger was rising; I could feel it rising.

His anger washed over me like the heat of a wildfire that took my breath away.

I just realized his anger was not a joke, actually.

***

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

242K 6.4K 27
Jeon y/n, she works in a cafe and lives her life normally. When Kim Taehyung the most dangerous mafia laid his eyes on her she became his. He vow to...
597K 24.5K 59
Y/n was Taehyung's high school crush. He didn't get to confess to her cause one day he saw her kissing her boyfriend. His heart broke and he decided...
85.2K 3.1K 52
The Mafia King, Named Kim Taehyung, fell in love with a mysterious girl named Y/n. Will Y/N be able to fall for the Mafia? What's Y/n hiding? ...
16.2K 648 27
Kim y/n a simple yet beautiful girl has a boyfriend and also a stalker who has madly obsession of her Does Y/n know about her stalker? Why does he s...