แฏ“โ˜… ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘ต๐’€๐‘ฟ . - ๐˜ง๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ.

By cu4ant

~๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒโŸ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ... More

.. '*โ€ข. ใƒŸโ˜… ๐™๐™€๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™‰๐™”๐™“๏ฝก. โ˜…ๅฝก .โ€ข*' ..
โ‹‡โŠถโŠฐโฃโŠฑโŠทโ‹‡
เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ-
โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœง
หš โ—Œเผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš ๊•ฅ || HEADCANONS
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐ŸŽ€เญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†
~ยฐร—'ยซ...๏ฝก๏ฝกยป'ร—ยฐ~ || HEADCANONS
โฆ.โ™ฑสšโ™กษžโ™ฑโฆ.
โ™ฑโบ. โ‹†ห™โœงโ‹†๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ทโ‹†โœงห™โ‹†โŠน.โ™ฑ || HEADCANONS
ห™๐“†ฉโ™ชโ›งโ‚Šหš๐ŸŽง ๏พŸโ‚Šโ›งโ™ช ๐“†ชห™
หš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜๐Ÿฆ‡๐–ค๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›หšหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜
โ˜„. *. โ‹† โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ * ๐Ÿ”ญ
.๏ฝกโ…*โ‹†โ‹*โˆž*๏ฝก
เผถโ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™›
-ห‹หโœ„โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโšœ || HEADCANONS
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”˜
.ยท:*ยจเผบ เผปยจ*:ยท.
โ โ‰–โ‰–โœฟโ โ‰–โ‰– โ || HEADCANONS
หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†

-ห‹ห เผปโเผบ หŽหŠ-

931 21 127
By cu4ant

- - - -

ALICE X MALE!READER

FLUFF .

- - - -

YOU and ALICE recently started dating. You guys loved eachother truly. You loved her, and she loved you.

One thing is - She's a bit manipulative.

Not in the bad way, though. She only uses that power of hers to get you to cuddle her!

- - - -

school has recently started. YOU were currently walking down the hallway, in an attempt to get to your class.

But, when you reached your locker, everything went downhill. You were all of a sudden pinned towards your locker, having no way to get out. When you attempted to look up, though, a person, somebody, something blindfolded you.

You heard certain giggles and laughter, but you weren't sure who it was from. But, you were getting taken somewhere. Where, though?

The laughter grew louder. You were now starting to get worried about what was gonna happen. You heard a door open, and you were suddenly pushed in.

You took the blindfold off yourself, and turn behind to see that the door is now closed, locked. When you turn back, though, you were met face to face with ALICE, your girlfriend.

"O-Oh, ALICE! Hii..?" You said quietly, looking at her. She glared at you for a few seconds without saying anything, and it was awkward. Like, Really awkward.

"who. did. this." She pointed at the blindfold in your hands, still glaring at you intensely. You looked at her, dumbfounded, since you didn't know who it actually was.

"I-I uh.. I actually don't know w-who it was.. I'm sorry.." You lowered your head in response, seemingly embarassed.

"Sigh.. Stay here, [NAME]." She pushed you out of her way, and the last thing you saw before the door closing on you was painful screams and a black creature whom you know as ALICE.

"Oh..." You whispered to yourself silently, afraid for the other students in the school.

..You caused this, probably.

Stop blaming yourself for gods sake!

- - - -

When ALICE came back, she had blood on her face, clothes and everything. You were concerned and worried. This means two things-

-She was hurt.

-The others were hurt.(brutally)

But, knowing her, it's probably the second choice. You felt a bit relieved, but still a bit worried for your classmates, too. God knows what she had possibly done to them.

God.. What have you done?

Stop blaming yourself for something you didn't do!!

- - - -

YOU were now cuddling your girlfriend, ALICE.(because she forced you to) Even if she's a crazy demonic being that can shapeshift into a monster which tears apart anything, you still love her.

And she loves you.

You both are indeed just, perfect for eachother. She's never had a boyfriend whos actually treated her like a normal being instead of a supernatural monster.

"ALICE..?" You whisper to her quietly, making sure not to make her uncomfortable.(bcz u talk a bit loud for her liking)

"Yes, dear?" She replies back to you, smiling.

"I- uh.."

"I love you, ALICE. I really do."

- - - -

they made out afterwards😱

gyus pls dont be a ghost reader and actualy ciomment and requedst☹️(im looking at you zie)

what i do now 😖😖😖

- - - -

- - - -

"𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀。。。"

"𝙄 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙄 𝙎𝘼𝙄𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝘽𝙀𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀❟ 𝘽𝙐𝙏。"

"𝙄 𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙎𝙀𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐。"

"𝙔𝙀𝙏❟ 𝙄 𝘿𝙊𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙎 𝙈𝙀。"

"𝘿𝙊 𝙔𝙊𝙐?"

"𝘿𝙊 𝙔𝙊𝙐❟ 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔?"

- - - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366 64 17
*๐‘๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง, ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž.* "๐’๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›...
20.7K 420 20
ยทหš เผ˜โ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอž๊’ฐโžณ ; า“แด˜แด‡ x า“แด‡แด! ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ แดษดแด‡sสœแดแด›s/สœแด‡แด€แด…แด„แด€ษดษดแดษดs! โ™ก โžฅ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž! โžฅ Y/N. Was an new student in paper schoo...
9.2K 189 10
Your parents transfered you to a different school. since in your school you get bullied a lot, and when your parents found out about it they decided...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...