แฏ“โ˜… ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘ต๐’€๐‘ฟ . - ๐˜ง๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ.

By cu4ant

~๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒโŸ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ... More

.. '*โ€ข. ใƒŸโ˜… ๐™๐™€๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™‰๐™”๐™“๏ฝก. โ˜…ๅฝก .โ€ข*' ..
โ‹‡โŠถโŠฐโฃโŠฑโŠทโ‹‡
เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ-
โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœง
หš โ—Œเผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš ๊•ฅ || HEADCANONS
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐ŸŽ€เญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†
~ยฐร—'ยซ...๏ฝก๏ฝกยป'ร—ยฐ~ || HEADCANONS
โฆ.โ™ฑสšโ™กษžโ™ฑโฆ.
โ™ฑโบ. โ‹†ห™โœงโ‹†๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ทโ‹†โœงห™โ‹†โŠน.โ™ฑ || HEADCANONS
ห™๐“†ฉโ™ชโ›งโ‚Šหš๐ŸŽง ๏พŸโ‚Šโ›งโ™ช ๐“†ชห™
หš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜๐Ÿฆ‡๐–ค๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›หšหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜
โ˜„. *. โ‹† โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ * ๐Ÿ”ญ
เผถโ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™›
-ห‹หโœ„โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโšœ || HEADCANONS
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”˜
-ห‹ห เผปโเผบ หŽหŠ-
.ยท:*ยจเผบ เผปยจ*:ยท.
โ โ‰–โ‰–โœฟโ โ‰–โ‰– โ || HEADCANONS
หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†

.๏ฝกโ…*โ‹†โ‹*โˆž*๏ฝก

992 17 139
By cu4ant

- - - -

sup chat im bakc from break

- - - -

ENGEL X GN!READER X CLAIRE .

SLIGHT ANGST , FLUFF , COMFORT .

WARNINGS: READER IS SU!CIDAL . READER HAS SH SCARS . READER ATTEMPTS TO DO SU!CIDE BUT CLAIRE PREVENTS THEM FROM DOING SO .

IF YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THESE , PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER .

- - - -

YOU were always SU!CIDAL. You were used to doing SH and kept on hurting yourself. You would've killed yourself off by now, but, two people prevented you from doing so.

ENGEL and CLAIRE. Your two best-est friends. You could always count on them, they were your comfort place, your one and only comfort source.

You loved them.. But they didn't love you.

Yet.

- - - -

YOU were currently looking at the knife you secretly brought to school in your hands. What were you planning to do with it?

I think we both know the answer to that, sweetie.

You kept staring at it. Why were you staring at the knife? Just do it. You thought for a moment. You wanted to do it. But you can't... Why? Why can't you just..

....CLAIRE and ENGEL.

Them. It was because of them. You can't bring yourself to do it because of them. You can't.. You ca-

"ENOUGH!!" You screamed, making some people in the library flinch. Yes, you were in the library. At a quiet place in the library. You were sitting on the floor. You just kept staring at the knife.

Then, it was it. You were gonna do it. You aren't holding back. You pressed the tip of the knife to your chest, right where your heart is.

You slowly pressed it harder, the knife digging into your skin. Yes, it hurt, but you wanted to do it. You needed to do it.

"[NAME]?" A voice called out to you. But you didn't care. You kept pressing the knife harshly into your skin. It hurt. It hurt alot.

"[NAME]?? [NAME]!!!" Quick and soft footsteps came rushing to you, and then.. A hand. A hand harshly pulled the knife away from you, throwing it somewhere else. Somewhere else away from YOU.

You looked up, and it was CLAIRE. Your bestfriend. Best-est, let's say. She looked at you with a widened eye, her other eye with a claw mark on it.

"[NAME].. W-what.. are you.. doing?!.." She slightly yelled, but you knew she wasn't purposely angry at you. She wasn't. She immediatly pulled you into a hug, tears falling down her face.

"[NAME].. please.. Don't tell me.." She pulled away, looking at you with her blurry eye. You didn't respond, instead lowered your head. She gasped, pulling you into another hug. She didn't wanna let go.

"[NAME]? CLAIRE? What are you guys doing here?" Another voice called out. You looked up, and it was ENGEL. Great.. HE had to see YOU in THIS state too..

"What are you guys doi-" Just then, he looked at the knife thrown somewhere else. His eyes widened in realization. Wow. Just, wow.

- - - -

YOU were now currently exchanging awkward looks with the two. CLAIRE, was saddened. ENGEL, on the other hand, was worser than claire. He looked like he was about to melt from sadness. You looked down at the ground you were sitting on, not paying attention to them at all.

"[NAME].. please.. W- Were you out of your mind?! Please.. Why are you doing this- Wh-" ENGEL was asking constant questions, but you cut him off.

"I don't wanna explain.. just- please. Stop asking questions." You blankly said, still avoiding eye contact. Seriously, though, why were you doing this? You didn't know.

You felt a pair of arms wrap around you, holding you tight. ENGEL was the one hugging you. CLAIRE, on the other hand, was petting your back.

Then, you found yourself crying while hugging the two. You can't take it anymore. You just..

Can't.

- - - -

"[NAME], PROMISE ME YOU WOULDN'T EVER DO THAT.. YOU KNOW WE LOVE YOU."

"I-I WON'T... I PROMISE."

"WE LOVE YOU, [NAME]. WE REALLY DO."

- - - -

- - - -

"𝑯-𝑯𝑬𝒀, [𝑵𝑨𝑴𝑬]... 𝑰 𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝑰'𝑴 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑳𝒀 𝑩𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑩-𝑩𝑼𝑻.."

"𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺 𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝑮𝑶𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑳 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼."

"𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲."

"𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑬."

"𝑰 𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑺 𝒀𝑶𝑼...."

- - - -

bro 😕😕

ren is lonley

- - - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 110 6
What happens when a god bored out of their minds decides to bring the cast of danmachi to a theater?
20.6K 419 20
ยทหš เผ˜โ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอž๊’ฐโžณ ; า“แด˜แด‡ x า“แด‡แด! ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ แดษดแด‡sสœแดแด›s/สœแด‡แด€แด…แด„แด€ษดษดแดษดs! โ™ก โžฅ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž! โžฅ Y/N. Was an new student in paper schoo...
51.6K 531 14
When her families in debt, she has no choice.
12.4K 117 10
I created this book because there is no many boyfriend scenarios with Kirby, so if you guys have any ideas you can tell them. 1# Marx 29/04/2022 5# K...