I Don't Wanna Live Like A Bro...

By bmtharemylife

Katherine (Kathy) just moved to Sheffield for Senior year. She is pretty much having to start her life all ov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note - I'm So Sorry Guys
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 13

424 18 24
By bmtharemylife

** Luke's P.O.V. **

** One Week Later **

It has been a week since Kathy and that Oli emo guy have talked. I know that at first she was actually pretty sad about the fact that Oli didn't want to talk to her. However after 4 days she pretty much forgot about him. My plan was going perfectly. It almost seemed like they never knew each other. Now I didn't have to worry about that prick anymore and Kathy was only going to be mine.

I finally decide that it was time to get up. I went to my closet and put on a blue plaid, some jeans and some vans. I got my backpack and got into my car. I turned up the volume of my music and the album Lost Forever // Lost Together by Architects was playing. I smiled and sang along to the music.

Once I arrived to school I realised that Kathy still didn't arrive. I chose to wait for her at the entrance of the school. After 20 minutes I finally spotted her. She was walking with her head looking down at the ground as she would casually headbang. She was so pretty how she ended up in her own world when she listened to music. She finally looked up and saw me. She smiled and ran up.

"Luke!" She yelled and hugged me. I couldn't resist but chuckle.

"Hello to you too Kathy." I told her and she was buried in my chest. When she stepped back I bent forward and kissed her on the cheek. I could see that she blushed. It's obvious that she is happy with me. Why did she ever want to be friends with that loser? I mean she had me and all the rest of the guys.

"How are you?" She asked me with a huge grin.

"I'm fine thanks. What about you? I know it wasn't your best week we can say." I told her to see was she still thought about Oli.

"I'm pretty good. Yeah, I mean I was kinda sad that Oli just shut me out but it was his choice. He wants to be alone so I will leave him alone. Plus right now I don't really care, I mean I have you and everybody else. Why the fuck should I be sad of one guy that acted like a dick towards me?" She said. Great, she answered just like I hope she did. She didn't care about him and she was happy with me. Now, nothing was going to ruin us. I remembered that I was to feel a bit sorry for her and I hugged her.

"I'm happy to hear that but I'm still sorry about it. I mean I knew he was your friend and that you didn't deserve to be treated that way. You know what? Let's not even talk about him. He was a dick and you should be happy and not even think about him." I told her. She smiled and nodded.

"Thank you for understanding. I know that you guys never really liked him and I knew there had to be a reason if he was alone. I guess I was stupid enough to find it myself. Now really enough. No big deal." She told me. In that moment Zahara and the rest came.

"Hey lovebirds!" Sam said happily behind Kathy's shoulders causing her to get scared. I just rolled my eyes while the rest laughed.

"Oh my fucking god Sam, don't you ever do it again or else I will kick you in the balls." She said trying to act aggressive. We all laughed.

"You're so cute when you are mad." I said knowing it would bother her. She hated it when people called her cute, because she was not "cute".

"I'm not fucking cute, I'm Pop Punk." She said. I couldn't resist but hug her tightly.

"Yeah, of course my cute pop punk girlfriend." I told her softly. She just blushed and tried to cover her face.

"Awwww, now enough with all the adorable romance. There are other people here you know." Zahara told us.

"Yeah I noticed. So how are you guys instead?" I asked them.

"Fine, even though school pretty much just started I just can't wait for winter break. At least I don't have to worry for stupid shit like homework and tests." Zahara said. I couldn't agree more to that statement.

"Amen." Kathy said jokily. We all laughed and repeated after her.

"You guys have any plans for the weekend?" Sam asked us.

"Nope." We all responded.

"Great, all of you guys stay over at my house. My parents left so I'm planning a party. But you guys can stay over the whole time. Only rule for you two lovebirds, no sex in my house." He stated. She turned to a tomato red while I just looked down and shook my head. "Omg, guys laugh, it was a joke." He said.

"Not funny man, not funny." She said a bit angry. I tried to calm her down by kissing her forehead.

"Yeah you can kill me later if you feel like it." He told her. She just flipped him off.

"Oh shit guys we need to run to class." She said and she looked at her watch. We all nodded and headed to our different but always boring classes.

** Lunch **

I got out of class, entered in the cafeteria and sat at my usual spot. While I was waiting for Kathy to arrive I noticed Oli walking in. He stared at me and shook his head. He better be careful because I can easily get him like I did the last time. All I need is to text my mates and in no time he is busted. He just stared at the ground and walked to his lonely and empty table. I grinned and got my phone out. I decided just to text the guys to pay attention.

To: The Squad

Guys, keep your eyes open. Even though it has been a week, just look out for that emo asshole. Also, if for any reason he disrespects you guys or you just feel like it. I give you full permission to beat the living shit out of him. Just try to not get caught by those stupid teachers. Have fun with your new toy.

I smiled as I sent the text. I know that Oli was going to live a hell these next weeks. Those guys don't get tired easily of beating people up. Plus, permission from me? Who the fuck is stopping them? I turned around and noticed Kathy arriving smiling at me. I put my phone in my pocket at scooted to give her some extra space. She sat right next to me and I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Hey Kathy, how was class?" I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Eh, boring as always. If they lasted just a little bit longer I swear I would have fallen asleep first period." She told me. I laughed and kissed her softly on the lips. She even started to kiss me back but we were right away interrupted by the rest.

"Ewww, keep it PG please! My eyes are burning!" Nicholls said. We bother flipped him off as the rest sat down. I quickly turned around to see Oli looking at us. That prick! She is mine, don't you get it? I death glared him and turned around.

"Aw, look how much they care about you. They decided it was better to flip you off then punch you in the face." Zahara told him. We all nodded and laughed well all except Nicholls.

"Just shut up." He responded. She smiled and tilted her head.

"Nah, fuck you." She replied.

"Sure, when and where?" He said quickly. Her cheeks turned bright red and started to quickly shake her head as all the boys high fived him. I high fived him also but then I felt a sudden pain on my shoulder.

"Ouch!" I yelled as I realised it was Kathy that hit me.

"You deserved it. Next time don't act like an idiot." She said.

"That is totally unfair, I wasn't the one who said it. It was him." I said trying to defend myself. She nodded and punched Nicholls on the shoulder. He glared at me but I just chuckled.

"You had to say that didn't you?" He asked me. I laughed and nodded.

"Guys, I still can't believe it's Senior year. I mean after this we're done. We don't have to go to school anymore, I mean yeah if you want to go to University. But, we're technically done with this shit." Kathy spoke. She was right. One more year left. Then we would most likely never see each other again. Everybody would have taken a different path to follow for their lives.

"What are you guys going to major in?" I asked.

"Psychology" Zahara said.

"Economy" Sam answered.

"Arts" Nicholls replied. I turned to Kathy waiting for her answer

"Uh, I'm still undecided between Marine Biology and Arts. You Luke?" She said.

"English" I said. We all nodded.

"So there is pretty much no fucking chance we meet again after high school. Great..." Kathy said. I hugged her tightly.

"Don't worry babe. We will all see each other again. Maybe not during University, but we will." I whispered softly in her ear. He nodded and buried her face in my chest.

"He's right Kathy. We will see each other again. No we have to. I mean, it would be stupid to leave all the friendships made in high school be kept in high school." Zahara said trying to calm her down. She nodded and smiled. Man, she was so much prettier happy.

"So how many people are coming to the party man?" I asked Sam.

"Oh yeah. It's going to be pretty much almost all Senior and Junior year. Of course some obvious people are not invited. But it's still going to be pretty big. Also, girls I want to see some hot bikinis on, there's also a pool at my house." Sam said

"Sounds cool. I can't wait actually." Kathy said. I leaned over and placed my mouth right next to her ear.

"I mean you don't have to, but I would really like to see that hot bikini on you." I whispered making sure nobody could hear. She blushed.

"Luke! Really?" She said to me surprised. I didn't respond but just responded her with a light kiss.

"Uh guys... I think it's better if we head to class. The cafeteria is pretty much fucking empty." Zahara spoke. I turned around and noticed what she said was true. We all got up and once again walked to class.

** After School **

As soon as I left school I headed to my car. While I was walking to my car I saw Kathy walking home. I was about to get her attention when I noticed she was listening to music. Knowing her music and her volume preference it was pretty much impossible for her to hear me. I decided to let it go and I got in my car and started driving back home.
Today I was finally sure that Oli wouldn't bug me or my relationship anymore. Plus those guys were going to keep him busy for a bit of time. I also knew that if Kathy in any way was to find out about all of this I was dead. But she won't find out.

After a bit I arrived. I parked and headed straight to my room. I closed the door and admired my bedroom for a bit. My walls were a dark blue and of course two out of the four walls were covered in posters. My bed was a queen size and had black sheets. There was a huge plasma tv on the opposite side of the room and the rest of the usual stuff that is found in a bedroom.

I put all my stuff down and decided to put my music on. "Reincarnate" by Motionless In White started to blast. I jumped on my bed and pretended to sing along and headbang. After like 10 songs I decided to lay down and just admire the sound vibrations coming from my IPod.

** I hope you guys liked the chapter. I'm sooo sorry for the amount
of time that it took me to finally write this chapter. So I have been having a rough time with my mind but I know that I will feel better soon. Also always feel free to give me any kind of advice **

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 10.7K 50
"Don't go, I can't do this on my own..." As Brodie and her best friend prepare for a trip to England, she never expects to find love, and when she do...
4.5K 244 30
Hannah and Ryder have been together for almost 3 years when something tragic happens. She becomes severely depressed and doesn't know what to do any...
372K 7.3K 52
Brodie and Oli have been separated for six months. Brodie's been trying to get on with her life back in America. She had a job, a new apartment, and...
11.8K 179 17
Oliver Sykes: Frontman for Bring Me The Horizon, founder of 'Drop Dead' clothing, hero. Oliver seems happy on the outside. The way he interacts with...