Undead // Harry au

By fmeharry

Little does Brooke know that everything could change in a blink of an eye. More

1
2 .
3
4 .
5 .
6 .
7 .
8 .
9 .
10 .
11 .
12 .
13 .
14 .
15 .
16 .
17 .
18 .
19 .
20 .
21 .
23 .
24 .
25 .
26 .
27 .
28 .
29 .
30 .
31 .
32 .
33 .

22 .

162 6 0
By fmeharry

b r o o k e

At middle of the night while Harry was in the restroom, I left. I went back to the Patterson's house since they're all dead. I went back and went to the basement. I opened the door and turned on the lights.

"Get us out of here!" Someone yelled.

I sighed and bent down to a cage, "I'm getting you out of here, alright?"

"Thank you so much." A woman said. I opened it and she got out.

"Just wait, I'll lead you guys out." I said. I opened all of the cages until everyone was out. I haven't learned how to control my thirst but I controlled it around these poor people. "Okay, let's get out of here."

I went upstairs and led them out of the house.

"How are we supposed to find our way out of these woods?" Someone asked.

"Don't worry, I'll lead you." I smiled. I had to walk like a normal person but I wanted to run. I walked in front of all of them leading them out of the woods while they were all in a huddle cuddling because it was pretty cold. "We're in the city now. So you could all just go your separate ways."

"Thank you." They kept on telling me as they passed by me.

"Your welcome." I smiled and finally walked away. As I disappeared into the woods, I started to run fast but then I bumped into Harry.

"Where'd you go?" Harry asked.

"I went to go release the humans." I looked down. "I couldn't let them stay there and rot to death."

"You did something good." Harry smiled. "I'm proud of you."

"We have to burn the house." I sighed and walked to the Patterson's house.

"Why?" Harry asked.

"The police will come because they are going to ask those questions to the victims." I explained and looked at Harry. "Pass me a torch."

"We don't have a lighter though." Harry said as he handed me a torch.

"Well how are we going to burn it? We need fire." I said. Once I said that, the torch lit it up with fire. "Shit! What the hell? Did you do that?"

"No." Harry shook his head.

"Who did that?" I asked. "It was after I said that. Let's try it again. Pass me another torch."

Harry threw it at me as I caught it. I looked at it and sighed, "Fire.."

It didn't light up. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Harry.

"I think you have to look at it and concentrate, babe." Harry explained.

I looked at the torch and concentrated. I tried once again, "Fire."

The torch lit up with fire. I laughed and looked at Harry.

"I think that's your new power." Harry laughed and came next to me. "You hold that torch, I'll hold this one. We'll both burn the house in the count of three, okay? One... Two..."

I threw the torch to the house and sighed.

"It was supposed to be on the count of three, Brooke." Harry said. I rolled my eyes and took the torch from him.

"Stop being such a pussy and just throw it." I said. I threw the torch to the house as it caught on fire. Then, I ran off back to the house.

h a r r y

Brooke looks all happy with her new life. But I know she's sad from the inside, she's broken. When I got to my house, she was in my room sitting on the floor and leaning against the wall. She was looking down. I sighed and sat next to her.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Brooke scoffed and shook her head.

"Nothing." She replied as she still looked down.

"Brooke, I know what you're feeling. You're broken. What's wrong?" I asked once again.

"What isn't?" Brooke asked. "I'm so sad, Harry. It's been weeks and I haven't even seen or called my mom. It's cool being a vampire and having this new life but I'm not exactly happy. My mom means the world to me and it makes me so sad leaving her alone."

Brooke's voice cracked and she started to cry.

"And it hurts me to just leave her alone when my dad's having a new life. It's like my father and I have new lives and my mother is just all alone." Brooke continued. "I didn't want it to be this way. I never wanted to be a vampire. I always wanted to get pregnant and have a family. But I guess it was supposed to happen."

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. Brooke laid down and sighed.

//////////

In the morning, Brooke wasn't saying anything while she drank her coffee which gave me an idea. I should go take her with her mom.

"Brooke, let's go out." I said. "Just you and I. Like normal human beings."

"I guess I could use that." Brooke stood up and sighed. "Let's go."

We walked out of the house and I said, "I guess I don't have to carry you in my back like I used to."

"Harry, I know vampires aren't supposed to get tired or anything but I'm very lazy to run right now." I whined. "I'm in sweatpants and a tank top."

"And your cute messy bun." I said as I held her hand. "We're going to take the car, okay?"

"Okay." Brooke nodded and looked down. "Wait, we're not going to school?"

"Well I thought about what you said and dropping out and I told William. He's at the school right now telling them that we want to drop out." I said. "It's gonna be okay."

I put my arm around her as she hugged me and looked at me.

"I love you." I whispered and gave her a small kiss on the mouth.

"That's it?" Brooke laughed. "More."

I gave her two pecks in a row and opened the car door. Brooke got in and then I went to the other side. I got inside the car and drove off. It's cool how Brooke and I can read each other's thoughts.

To be honest, even though she looks looks kind of ratchet, she's still beautiful.

"I heard that." Brooke said. "So where are we going?"

"Just sit back and relax." I replied. Brooke turned on the radio and turned the volume all the way up. Brooke opened the window at the top and got half of her body out.

"Whoo!" Brooke yelled. "I love New York!"

"Brooke, sit down." I pulled her as she sat back down. I closed the window and scoffed.

"What?" Brooke asked. "Vampires can still have fun."

"Yeah but it's ten of the morning." I laughed and kept on driving. "People were looking at you."

"Who says no one can have fun at ten of the morning?" Brooke said. "And so what if people were looking at me? They were laughing, it's good to make people laugh."

I stopped the car in front of Brooke's old house.

"This is my mom's house, what are we doing here?" Brooke asked.

"I just saw how hurt you were." I shrugged. "Go talk to your mom."

Brooke was about to get down but then she stopped and looked at me, "Thank you."

She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. Then, she got down.

b r o o k e

I knocked on my mother's door and she opened it. I felt so bad for her when I saw her. Her eyes were swollen and you could tell she was just crying. We looked at each other for a second until she hugged me after forever. I hugged her back as my chin leaned on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry for not visiting or calling you." I whispered. Mom rubbed my back and sniffed.

"Sh, it's okay." Mom replied. "It's been almost a month since I last saw you. I was worried about why you weren't calling."

I looked at her and sighed, "How are you?"

"Not good." Mom shook her head. "I'm depressed, Brooke. I don't like feeling this way."

"Did Scott leave the house already?" I asked.

"He's your dad, Brooke." Mom licked her lips and looked down. "And yes, he left the house already. He moved in with Veronica. It's just so sad how the person you think is your soulmate can just break your heart. I mean, you spend all these years with them thinking they love you."

"Dad wasn't your soulmate. Your thirty five, there's a lot of hot guys for you out there. The person you'll be spending the rest of your life with is out there somewhere, and it's not Scott." I shook my head. "That's why we need to get you a date."

"You mean online dating?" Mom asked. "I'm listening.."

"Okay, hold on. Can Harry come in?" I asked.

"Of course." Mom smiled. I looked at Harry and told him to come. Harry got down and walked up to us.

"Hello, Mrs. Ramsey." Harry smiled and shook my mom's hand.

"Yeah, it's not Ramsey anymore." I pointed out.

"Sorry." Harry said. We went inside the house and Mom prepared some coffee for us.

"I'm really sorry for leaving you alone, mom. It's just something I have to do." I sighed. "I have no choice."

"Why?" Mom asked. "I want you to move back in with me, honey. I miss you."

"I miss you too, mom. But I can't do that." I looked down.

"Why?" Mom asked once again. "I just don't understand. Is your new roommate better than me?"

I looked at Harry, "I need to have a word with Harry, mom. Just excuse us."

I pulled Harry to the side and went to the other living room.

"I think we should tell her that we're vampires, Harry." I whispered.

"What? No." Harry shook his head.

"Why not?" I asked. "Look, if we tell her then she'll understand. I know she would. She wouldn't tell anyone. Please, just trust me. She's my mother."

"Fine." Harry whispered. I walked away and walked up to my mom.

"Mom, I have to tell you something." I said and sighed. "Before I tell you this, please don't freak out."

"I won't." Mom said. "What is it?"

"Um, I'm-I'm a vampire." I looked down. Mom stayed quiet for a second and started laughing.

"Please, Brooke." She laughed. "What are the news?"

Harry and I looked down as if we were serious.

"You're serious." Mom cleared her throat and sat down.

"Harry and I are both vampires.." I whispered and looked at her. "If you don't believe, I can prove it to you. We can."

"Is that why, uh, your eyes are golden?" Mom asked.

"Yeah." I said. "Look, please don't tell anyone."

"I won't." Mom said and stood up. She walked towards me and looked at me. "When did this happen?"

"A couple of weeks ago. When I told you I moved in with my "roommate" I actually moved in with Harry and his family. They're all vampires and I got bitten so now I'm one." I explained.

"You're not going to hurt me, are you?" Mom asked.

"No." I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head. "Of course not. Harry's family doesn't like hurting humans. Just please don't tell anyone."

"Don't worry, it's safe with me." Mom smiled. "Now I know why you can't come and live with me."

"Yeah." I smiled and hugged her. "Hey, why were you crying when I came in?"

"You dad. He was just.. I found him and Victoria having sex in my room. And he didn't care." Mom sniffed. "It's like he wants to run it in my face or something."

"He did that?" I said with an angry voice. That literally pissed me the fuck off. I looked down as I furrowed my eyebrows. I'm going to kill him. I don't care if he's my dad. I looked up at my mom and she widened her eyes.

"Your eyes are red now. I'm going to have to get used to this." Mom scoffed. "I have to go to work, sweetie. I love you."

"I love you too." I said as I hugged her. I let go of her and walked out of the house with Harry.

"Are you actually going to kill him?" Harry asked.

"Yes." I said. "I don't care if he's my dad, he's being such a dick!"

"Brooke, please." Harry said. "Don't do that to him."

"Harry, don't start with this. This is my decision and I'm going to do it." I said as I was about to walk away.

"Fine but who's going to kill him? You?" Harry asked. I looked at him and nodded.

"Yes." I replied. "I'll meet you at the house after I'm done with him."

I walked away and walked to my dad's building which was one block away. I don't know where I'm taking him but somewhere where there isn't cameras. I'll just take him to the woods. I went inside and took the elevator as per usual. I went to my dad's office and went inside.

"Dad, let's go. I'm taking you to lunch." I smirked.

"Last time you ditched me." Dad said. "But let's go. You want to take my limo?"

"No. It's a surprise. So let me just wrap your tie around your eyes." I wrapped his tie around his eyes and led him out his office.

//////

We were in the woods already and I was ready to kill him. Dad was still walking with the tie on his eyes. After that, I was hiding behind a tree.

"Brooke? Brooke where are you? Brooke?" Dad asked. "Brooke!"

I grabbed him from the back and whispered in his ear, "What you did to mom, not cool."

"Brooke, what are you doing?" Dad said as he choked.

"It would be sad if Veronica's baby didn't have a dad to grow up with. But I know you're going to cheat on Veronica eighteen years later." I whispered. "You're going to die."

As I was about to bite him, Harry stopped me.

"Brooke! Stop! Don't do this to him, he's your father." Harry said.

"He's no father to me." I rolled my eyes as I was still grabbing dad.

"You're very strong!" Dad yelled.

"Shut up." I held him tightly and looked at Harry. "This has nothing to do with you, Harry. Get out."

"I know you wouldn't do something like this, you're just mad." Harry said in a soft voice.

"I'm very mad!" I yelled.

"Brooke, think about what you're doing. Please." Harry whispered. I sighed and looked down.

"Well now I have to kill him. Then, he'll accuse me of attacking him and then I'll go to jail." I said. I looked at my dad and sighed. I threw him to the side and he fell on some branches which cut his arms. As I was about to walk away, I smelled the blood and turned around.

"Brooke, no!" Harry yelled and tried to stop me but I threw him to the side with my strength and ran up to dad. After that, I bit his neck and sucked all his blood. I saw how pale he got. I wiped the blood out of my mouth and looked at him.

"Shit." I whispered.

After that, I had to burn his body into ash. I was sitting on the room with Harry.

"Are you still mad at me for killing my dad?" I asked. "I'm sorry, you did stop me from killing him but his blood.."

"I know. I don't blame you." Harry said. "You haven't learned how to control your thirst. You have to. I'm going to tell William tomorrow."

"What am I going to tell Veronica?" I asked myself as I leaned against the wall. "She's going to blame it on me."

"You just have to tell her that he died because of a car accident." Harry shrugged. "What other choice do you have?"

"Harry, don't be mad at me." I sighed. "I couldn't control it."

"I'm not mad at you." Harry looked at me and sighed. "I'm still by your side. See, you could kill someone and I would still love you. Even though you just did but don't worry, I'm not mad at you."

"I can't say that he got in a car accident because then they will try to find his body. I'll just say that he went to the restroom and never came back." I shrugged and leaned against the wall. "Wow, I can't believe I just killed my own dad."

"Are you proud of it?" Harry asked.

"Of course not." I shook my head. "The blood was really good but I'm not proud of it. If anything, I'm ashamed."

"You should be." Harry put his arm around me as he looked at me. "But it's not your fault, okay? You're a newborn."

"Are you okay? On how I pushed you out of the way?" I asked. "I'm sorry for that."

"I'm fine." Harry smiled and kissed my forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 9 36
It's crazy how everything can change in the blink of an eye...
15.5K 512 27
Morgan's family moved her from the city to a rural area where she knows no one besides her family. After meeting Cameron, Morgan begins to notice cha...
11.4K 264 47
"I'm afraid once I'll be able to see, he will be the only thing I would be able to look at."
Tied To Me By B.H.

Mystery / Thriller

606 1 53
~ God, how I wish I could go back and change everything. Maybe all those people would still be here now. I wouldn't get involved with the wrong crowd...