This Girl's Name Is Sakura Ha...

By chubbybunnykp

"I'm not your typical girl." "Hn,well typical girls don't walk around with pink hair." "Says the person with... More

This Girl's Name Is Sakura Haruno [Naruto Fanfic]
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteenth
Chapter Sixteenth
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Author's Note: Sequel

Chapter Seventeen

2.2K 111 77
By chubbybunnykp

* Wrote this a while back but never got a chance to post it. So here you go. And wow, isn't that funny. Chapter Seventeen and it's my Seventeenth birthday today. Now that's great! :) Please excuse any errors in this chapter as well.

------

"Did you hear what happen?"

"Yea! Is it true?"

"True what?"

"That Uchiha and Sakura are dating?"

"What? There's no way they're dating, Ino would kill the girl before that even happens."

"Well, I never thought of that."

"But I think they are. She's even wearing his grey jacket."

"No, you're kidding?"

"Nope, I've seen them every morning walking together, and they're both wearing that grey jacket."

"Matching clothes....like couple tees? Dear Kami, they are going out."

Ever since coming back from their break, the student body of Konoha High has been gossiping like no tomorrow. It was the day where Sakura became the new girl in school again. Everywhere you went, someone was gossiping. From students to the cafeteria ladies to the janitors, heck even the teachers were in it. About what you ask? Well...who else besides the Uchiha prince and the pauper Sakura. For the past couple of months, everyone was keeping an eye out for anything suspicious between them.

The two have been found supporting the same "couple's jacket" everyday as well as walking to school. They've been caught talking to each other among the rest of their friends at lunch. Just the other day, Sasuke was spotted leaning against the rosette's locker, waiting for her arrival. And then for any class, they seemed to always pair up as partners. Their excuses?

"What jacket?" Sakura questioned with a raised eyebrow. "It's just a grey jacket."

They would send Sasuke another questioning look, and their reply was just a simple grunt, "Hn."

What Sakura failed to notice was the name etched on the back; six simple letters that spelled out 'Uchiha.'

Walking to school? Tenten's answer was, "They're in the same class, idiot."

Chatting with each other at lunch? Naruto and the rest of the gang just shrugged saying, "What? They can't talk to each other? They're just friends."

Sasuke waiting for Sakura at her locker? His simple excuse was, "Pinky has my book."

The duo always pairing up as partners? Temari replied, "Are you stupid or something? The teacher assigns us partners, it's not like we have a choice."

But the biggest deal happened on a certain Monday, the two got detention. And if anyone knew Sasuke or Sakura, they never got in trouble. It was one of those things that were a big no-no when your academic standards are at the top.

"Alright...this is a crucial step; we're mixing chemicals so be careful." Kakashi warned as he held a flask in his hands. "Now slowly pour a teaspoon of the contents into the test tube-,"

Behind the "couple", Naruto poured the entire thing into the tube, being the idiot he was. The blond began panicking and shaking the daylights out of Hinata while shouting, "Hinata-chan what should I do? Kakashi-sensei is going to kill us...unless this explodes and kills us first! Hinata-chan!"

The poor heiress fainted upon Naruto's sudden contact making him panic even more so. "Hinata-chan! Ahhh! What to do? Think, Naruto! You can do this! Believe it!" Naruto began yanking at his hair frantically as nothing came into mind. However a light bulb seemed to go off, and a grin plastered itself on his face a minute later.

Reaching over to the table in front of him, which ironically, was Sasuke's and Sakura's; he took their test tube and traded it with his. Ignoring Sakura's protests, Naruto grinned from ear to ear with satisfactions at his plan. Leaning back against his seat, Naruto waited for the World War II explosion and the fire alarm to go off seconds later.

Students began pushing and shoving their way towards the exit as the sprinklers had been activated. Smoke began to smother the classroom as well as the few classrooms nearby.

By the time everyone was evacuated, both Sasuke and Sakura were soaked to the bone. Not to mention the sticky goo that clung to their bodies. Sakura held a single flask in her hand, frozen with shock while Sasuke sent a glare towards the dobe's direction outside. Oh, was Naruto going to get an earful later on...

"Uchiha Sasuke...Sakura...DETENTION!"

The two let out a heavy, long sigh but said nothing nonetheless. They knew it wasn't any use to argue against Lady Tsunade when she has all of the teachers giving you that look. Sasuke was the first to move with Sakura following right after, grumbling something about Naruto and something about...death?

"Naruto is so dead after this," Sakura growled as she squeezed the excess water from her pink locks before throwing it into a messy bun. "This is outrageous! Detention? Oh I'm going to skin that blond alive, ripping each of his limbs off one by one, then throw him out into the sea and I'll let the sharks gobble him up. And I'll be sure to leave his head hanging over the waters as bait!"

"Hn, just shut up Pinky." Sasuke commented while scribbling a calculus problem down.

"Shut up?" Sakura slammed her hands down on the table causing Sasuke's papers and books to go flying. The table underneath her hands began to creak and groan in protest at the girl's inhuman strength; a crack slowly made its way halfway through the top. "Why don't you shut up Chicken-Ass! We're in detention!"

"Hn, what's wrong with it?" Sasuke shrugged.

Sakura couldn't believe her ears. Glaring at the Uchiha, she shouted, "Everything! This is my first detention...ever! Do you even know what this looks like on a college application?"

Sasuke turned to face the rosette, "Yes, I'm aware of the consequences, but it's not really a big deal. It's just one. And detentions doesn't affect colleges much either. Just think of it as doing a favor for the dobe. Our debt to him is no longer owed."

Sakura gave him a blank look but slowly blushed bright red upon remembering the debt they had owed, "B-but I'm still going to murder him!" Without another word, Sakura plopped down into the stool and began pulling out her books.

Seeing her reaction, Sasuke smirked in satisfaction which earned him a good punch. Wincing slightly, he sent a glare towards the not-so-innocent looking rosette who was now occupied in her books. Sasuke merely rolled his eyes and muttered a quiet, "Annoying." With nothing else to argue about, he returned to his work and began copying down the rest of the math problems with his left hand.

From outside the door, fangirls screamed in delight at the fight between the two while others concluded that the two were in fact not dating with a disappointed sigh.

"See! What did I tell you, there's no way Sasuke-kun would date someone like her!"

"But it seemed like they were though, you have to admit it."

"Yea, I mean, Sasuke seemed even closer to her than Naruto, his best friend, nowadays. And the blond has been spending his time with the Hyuuga girl, and they're going out. So I just kind of assumed, you know?"

"Well, your assumptions were deemed false, so get over it!"

But what everyone failed to notice, especially the fangirls, was that Sasuke was writing with his left hand and it was a known fact that all Uchihas wrote with their right hand. And the red faced Sakura? It wasn't out of anger; she was blushing, because in reality, Sasuke was holding her hand beneath the table.

"That was totally a waste of an hour of my life, which I will never get back!" Sakura slammed opened the door, nearly shattering the glass panel.

"Hn."

"Oh Naruto, you better know a good hospital because I'm going to kill you in ways you've never thought imaginable!" Sakura began pushing up her sleeves, her hands clenching into tight fists.

"Will you shut up?" Sasuke rolled his eyes. "No one wants to hear your annoying voice, Sakura."

"What did you say bastard?"

"I said, shut up,"

"You know, I think I should kill you, too!" Sakura shouted in his face. Both of them were face to face, throwing witty replies as well as threats too, back and forth.

Everyone sweatdropped at the teens' attics, and to think that they were going out... The student body watched as Sasuke pulled the girl into a headlock and proceeded to give her a furious noggie. Sakura replied back by punching him in the gut and attempted to escape his hold. While Sasuke was bent over in pain, Sakura managed to run away, laughing gleefully. "Serves you right, Uchiha!"

The moment Sasuke opened his locker, what greeted him was a wave of cut out hearts and cards; twice the amount that he would usually get. A dreary sigh managed to escape as he ran a hand through his raven locks; it was that time of the year again...his birthday. Every year he was forced to bring home those cards that weighed 50 pounds all together and then sort them out. Don't ask why but just know that it was an order under the command of his mother, and if you knew anything about Uchiha Mikoto...you'd follow her orders.

Sasuke let out a string of curses as he took out his gym bag and set off cleaning the cards out of his locker. This year though, he was lucky that he got detention too or else more cards would have been added to the sack. His crazy, blood- thirsty fangirls were always trying to get their time with him alone after school ended, so most of his cards were handed to him personally. And let's just say it's not a pretty sight. Acrylic nails clawing over him as the scent of overwhelming designer perfumes filled his nostrils. One time, they nearly stripped him in broad daylight! Of course, the idiotic blond came to his rescue and had never let that day die down.

"Seriously...you...have...some...seriously...crazy...girls...after...you." Sakura noted before dropping a box filled with multi-colored cards into his arms, and then wiped the beads of sweat off her forehead. "That box probably weighs twice my weight!"

"Hn," Sasuke grunted as he adjusted the box to fit in his arms more comfortably.

Looking around, Sakura saw that no one was in sight and smirked. "Aww Sasuke-kun, you're so cute!" Sakura cooed as she pinched his cheeks.

Sasuke shot her a look that said what-the-hell? "Are you on a sugar high or something?"

"Hmm...maybe," Sakura answered with a smile and waved a chocolate bar in his face.

"Hn, let's go then."

Kimiko heard the front door open and assumed that it was Sasuke coming home but couldn't help herself to asking, "Young Master is that you?"

"Aa," Sasuke came into the kitchen and opened the fridge for a bottle of water.

"Hey Sasuke, where should I set this down- Kimiko!" Sakura dropped the box on the counter and ran over to give Kimiko a hug. "I miss you!"

Kimiko laughed, "I miss you too sweetie."

Sasuke walked over to the counter and picked up the box, "Hn, we'll be upstairs sorting out these cards."

"Hm, alright then. You guys better get started if you want to finish before midnight." Kimiko said.

"Aa," Sasuke nodded in return and grabbed Sakura by the hand, leading her to the stairs.

As the teen made its way onto the third step, Kimiko called out, "Don't you two be doing anything naughty up there alright! That means you, Young Master!"

Sasuke rolled his eyes and turned around to face the stern woman coming their way. "Hn, I doubt Sakura is going to agree to do anything like that. Plus, she won't even kiss me."

Sakura blushed while Kimiko sent her a questioning look, "What? You mean you guys haven't kissed yet? If that's the case, then you seriously need to do something naughty up there."

"K-kimiko!" Sakura exclaimed, her face reddening by the second. Oh how she wished the earth would just swallow her right there and then. But that would never happen so instead, Sakura covered her face with her petite hands and buried herself in Sasuke's chest. "This is so embarrassing...." Sakura muttered.

Kimiko's laugh rang out against Sakura's barely audible mutterings. Suddenly she felt Sasuke's frame shaking slightly. Peeking at his expression, she was shocked to find that he was chuckling. "Hn, it's not like that Kimiko. It's more like she won't be the one to make the first move."

"Oh," Kimiko was near in tears at the moment from laughing so much. "Let me guess, not your typical gal that loves PDA, ne?"

"Aa,"

"Sounds like Sakura to me," Kimiko smiled. "Well then, I'll leave you two off to do that work. Oh! Young Master, Daisuke is currently playing with Shadow in his room."

Sasuke nodded before sweeping his blushing "bride" off her feet.

Sakura sighed for the umpteenth time as she tossed a blue card into the basket. "What are we even doing?"

"Hn, recording data and searching up these girls'...or women's profile."

"And why?" Sakura questioned, ripping the next card open.

"So...my mom can set up blind dates..."

"For your brother?"

"For me."

Sakura froze, clearing her throat she said, "What?"

"..."

"Wait I thought you were marrying Ino? What happened to that?" Sakura added. 'You have a girlfriend too...'

"I am...it's complicated. Most of the time my mom doesn't even take a glance at any of these records, in my opinion she's just doing it to torture me." Sasuke acknowledged. "Sometimes my dad looks at it to see how far our names have traveled for business matters."

"Oh," Sakura sighed, not realizing that she was holding her breath as Sasuke explained the situation. "But this is so much work!" Sakura pushed the laptop away from her and buried her face into the comforter. "And I'm tired!"

Sasuke looked at the rosette dosing off on his bed. Placing his laptop on the floor, Sasuke jumped up and lay down next to her. "Hn, then go to sleep."

"In my uniform and without a shower?"

"Hn, now you act like regular girl." Sasuke replied sarcastically.

"Oh, shut up, Sasuke."

"But come on," Sasuke pulled her – more like dragged her out of bed – and led her out of his room. They walked past a couple of rooms, through an endless amount of hallways, and a few flight of stairs before arriving at their destination. Digging into his basketball shorts, Sasuke pulled out a set of keys. Searching for the pink colored one among the dark colored keys, he unlocked the door.

Walking in first, Sakura took in the sight...and it seemed...

"Hn, familiar?" Sasuke interjected.

Sakura nodded, "It's like I've been in this room before but I don't remember."

"It's the room you stayed in the first time I invited you over. Remember the frozen yogurt fight, and then the rain?"

"Oh yeah!" Sakura exclaimed. "A-and...you still have my iPod! I've been looking for it forever! Now hand it over!"

"Hn," Sasuke smirked but he went over to the night table and took out her iPod from the drawer.

Sakura took it with a smile but frowned slightly at the post it note on it. Taking off, she read,

Pinky, your iPod. Don't forget it.

~Sasuke

P.S.No more sugar ever.

Attached to it was a candy bar.

A smile found its way to her face once again, "Well, Uchiha Sasuke, I didn't know you were such a sweetheart."

"Hn," Sasuke turned away in slight embarrassment as a tint of pink crawled up his pale cheeks. Clearing his throat, "Clothes are in the drawers and towels are in the bathroom."

Walking back to Sasuke's room was like an impossible maze or labyrinth; it made her head spin and it made her want to give up. But then, her ears caught some voices down the hallway. Curious, she decided to check out who those voices belonged to. Peering into the room, she found Sasuke sitting on the edge of the bed which was snuggled up by no other than our little Daisuke. Shadow had his head propped on the bed, watching Sasuke as he told them a scary story.

She didn't catch on what the story was about but it seemed that Daisuke was scared out of his mind at the moment. Sasuke smirked and knocked against the wooden post, imitating footsteps, causing the poor little guy to jump out of bed shouting for his Nee-chan, "SAKURA-NEE-CHAN SAVE ME!"

The boy scurried out of the room so fast that he didn't even notice her there but once he did, he latched onto her for dear life, shaking in fear. Kneeling down, Sakura embraced the boy as she shot a certain Uchiha a murderous look, like a mother bear. "What in the world, Sasuke? Are you trying to give him nightmares or something? Kami. I feel sorry for your future kids."

"Hn, it was just a story." Sasuke smirked at the rosette's comment. "But they have you, don't they?"

"Huh?"

"My future kids, or should I say ours,"

"W-what's that's supposed to mean?" Sakura spluttered, feeling the blood rush up to her cheeks. Luckily, the lights were off, so Sasuke couldn't see her blush.

"Hn, you know there's a bed right here and we can start this early. What do you say Sa-ku-ra." Sasuke bent down and whispered hotly into her ear. His voice was smooth, velvety like. "You know you want to."

"...I...uh...I...," Sakura blushed furiously. "I...Daisuke let's go! You can sleep with me in my room!"

Picking up the shaken Daisuke, Sakura headed towards the door. Only to be tugged back and pushed onto the bed. "S-Sasuke!"

Sasuke chuckled, pulling the comforter over Sakura and Daisuke's bodies. "Hn, calm down and just go to sleep."

Sighing in relief, that he wasn't going to be doing anything, Sakura looked at him."But, what about you Sasuke?"

Sasuke looked at the rosette, "Still have some sorting and recording to do. Just go to sleep."

"Why can't you sleep with us, Nii-san, those cards aren't going anywhere," Daisuke raven head poked out from under the covers, his onyx eyes directed at Sasuke.

"Hn, I don't think that bed can handle the two of you, much less, me."

"Oh come on Sasuke—Hey! What's that's supposed to mean? Are you trying to say that I'm fat?" Sakura glared.

Sasuke's lips curled up into a smirk, "Maybe."

"Uchiha..." Sakura's narrowed as a growl escaped her lips.

"Nii-san, come on, it's a queen size bed and me and Nee-chan only took up half of the bed so far. You can fit on the other half." Daisuke urged. Not caring for Sasuke's reply, Daisuke's small hand reached out and pulled him down. Daisuke smiled as he was sandwiched right in the middle of the two; Sakura was on his left while Sasuke was on his right. "Goodnight...Mom...Dad," Daisuke mumbled before shutting his eyes.

Sakura looked at the sleeping boy in her arms then at Sasuke. 'Mom, Dad?'

As if he was reading her mind, Sasuke explained, "Daisuke's an orphan."

Sakura gasped, "What?" She was not expecting that at all. Her little Daisuke was an orphan? That can't be true.

"His parents died about a week after he was born in a fatal car crash. The "parents" he has now are relatives from the mom."

"That can't be true, Daisuke's an orphan?" Sakura said in disbelief. "He's just a little kid that's so happy, there's no way that he lost his parents."

"Hn, but it's true. The lost of his parents didn't affect him 'til he found out not a while ago. But it wasn't something to be "hurt" over; his parents now are good people. His mom was supposed to have a little boy just like Daisuke but unfortunately she had a miscarriage. So if you think about it, it's like he never lost his parents. And his parents never lost their son."

"Well if you look at it that way, I guess..." Sakura muttered softly. "A sweet kid like Daisuke doesn't deserve a fate like that."

"Hn, same could be said to you."

"Well...that's different."

"Hn, sure."

"But it is!" Sakura choked.

Turning to face the rosette, Sasuke stared at her, feeling himself drown in her pools of emerald that were now shining in the dark. He saw something glisten down her face. Sighing, Sasuke reached over and wiped the tear away. He held the tear on his index finger above her face, "Why are you crying?"

"I-it's nothing," Sakura took in a deep breath and covered her face.

Deciding to not push the subject any farther, Sasuke leaned over and kiss her forehead, "Sorry."

"Thanks for the ride," Sakura said as she stood in the doorway, still slightly sleepy from waking up. "Good night Sasuke, good luck on the meeting."

Just as she turned around to shut the door, Sasuke grasped her wrist and tugged her towards him before planting a small kiss on her cheek. "Goodnight again."

Sakura's face flushed bright red at the sudden contact, the kiss immediately shaking any sleep out of her body.

"What? Where's mine?" Sasuke questioned smugly at the flustered rosette. Sakura coughed awkwardly as she attempted to suppress her blush. Looking at the Uchhiha, she pinched his cheeks with a smirk, much like the one he was wearing. "Hmm...a kiss?"

" Aa," Sasuke grunted; a tad bit annoyed with Sakura pinching his cheeks. She was treating him like a baby; he was eighteen for Pete's sake!

"You said you wanted a kiss, ne?" Sakura repeated, and then she slowly leaned in. But she stopped the moment their lips were a mere inch apart. Instead of closing in the gap, she moved her lips away and whispered hotly into his ear, "Well, you're not getting one, Sasuke-kun."

Sakura spun around on the balls of her feet and slammed the door in his face. Sasuke smirked at the girl's actions, just like any other time he took her home. It was a regular thing for him to kiss her goodbye but it was a rarity for her to do the same. She would either ignore the question or make a lame excuse along the lines of something to deal with her 'shift at the café,' or she better get started on her 'stack of homework.' But they both knew that her shift didn't start 'til five in the afternoon and that she always managed to finish her homework during school. Sasuke just shook his head smirking and turned to leave.

Suddenly though, the door opened and a petite hand shot out to grab his tie. Sakura yanked it down and kissed his cheek before slamming the door in his face once more.

Sasuke thought that he was imagining things but he heard it, a soft, "Happy Birthday Sasuke-kun."

Funnily enough, a second later, a church tower rang loudly. It was midnight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 8.6K 48
Ever heard of the phrase "New Year, New Me"? Well, Sasuke goes by the same phrase, only slightly different. "New Year, New BOY". Yep, Sasuke is the s...
91 5 7
This is my take on how would Naruto characters live in Normal High School life.Hope you like it!
87.1K 1.8K 25
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of its Characters. WARNING: Major Editing Needed! "Sasuke? Who's Sasuke?" "Me you idiot!" I stood up again. "W...
19.7K 917 27
Hi! i'm Naruto Uzumaki. Im probably a lot like the rest of you. Highschool student with under average grades, knows everyone but is only friends with...