Not So Delicate ||18+

By Unstablewriter17

"Bastard." She whispered. "Your bastard." He whispered back. ~~~~~~~~★~~~~~~~~ A shy at first girl but wild o... More

READ THIS
Brooklyn ~1~
Brooklyn ~2~
Brooklyn ~3~
Brooklyn ~4~
Brooklyn ~5~
Brooklyn ~6~
Brooklyn ~7~
Brooklyn ~8~
Brooklyn ~9~
Brooklyn ~10~
Brooklyn ~11~
Brooklyn ~12~
Callan ~13~
Brooklyn ~14~
Brooklyn ~15~
Callan ~16~
Brooklyn ~17~
Brooklyn ~18~
Zachary ~19~
Callan ~20~
Callan ~21~
Brooklyn ~22~
Brooklyn ~23~
Atticus ~24~
Atticus ~25~
Brooklyn ~26~
Zachary ~27~
Brooklyn ~28~
Brooklyn ~29~
Zachary ~31~
Brooklyn ~32~
Brooklyn ~33~
Brooklyn ~34~
Atticus ~35~
Brooklyn ~36~
Callan ~37~
Brooklyn ~38~
Brooklyn ~39~
Zachary ~40~
Atticus ~41~
Brooklyn ~42~
Callan ~43~
Brooklyn ~44~ Pt-1
Brooklyn ~44~ Pt-2
Zachary ~45~
Atticus ~46~
Brooklyn ~47~
Atticus ~48~
Zachary ~49~
Atticus ~50~
Brooklyn ~51~
Brooklyn ~52~
Brooklyn ~53~
Callan ~54~
Brooklyn ~55~
Zachary ~56~
Brooklyn ~57~
Brooklyn ~58~
Brooklyn ~59~
Brooklyn ~60~
Brooklyn ~61~
Brooklyn ~62~
Brooklyn ~63~
Zachary ~64~
Callan ~65~
Atticus ~66~
Brooklyn ~67~
Atticus ~68~
Zachary ~69~
Brooklyn ~70~
Brooklyn ~71~
Brooklyn ~72~
Atticus ~73~
Brooklyn ~74~
Brooklyn ~75~

Atticus ~30~

10.7K 182 32
By Unstablewriter17

The following chapter will be a lot longer than the previous ones. Warning! This chapter may include dirty talk, choking, spanking, and toys. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched as her eyes widened slightly, her eyes flickering from Zach's to Cal's and then to me. Fuck me.

I wanted to ruin her. Break her in every way possible. I needed her.

Callan gently pushes her towards me, smirking at the tiny steps she takes towards me. This is all a test. And our sweet girl is acing it.

She finally stands in front of me, looking at me as if I was a framed marvel in a museum. That only made me want to throw her onto one of these counters and eat her out.

Her cheeks were flushed, and oh do I want to make them even redder.

She stood in front of me, awkwardly shifting her weight from one foot to the other, her lips parting and closing like a gaping fish. My poor thing.. can't even get her words out.

"I'm waiting." I smirk softly, narrowing my eyes at her. She inhales deeply, wincing softly from the strain on her neck. Her little bubble of confidence seemed to have been popped the moment she stepped foot towards me.

And oh how I take pleasure from that.

"Don't make me say it.." She mumbles, her sweet eyes had a layer of embarrassment. This is how I want her. Just. Like. This.

"Say it." I order, making her entire body go rigid. I wonder to what extent she would let me order her around. She looks over her shoulder at Callan and Zachary, who was watching impatiently, knowing not to interfere while she's in my hands. "They're not going to help you."

Her breathing stills, and she turns her face back. My face, which was previously by her ear, was now met with hers. She was so close I could kiss her without even bowing my neck. That's what she wants, for me to kiss her.

"You already know-" She began, but the look in my eyes told her to shut it right down. If she wants something, she's going to have to learn to ask for it. No matter how embarrassing it may feel. "Please.."

"Please, what?" I urge, letting my lips brush against hers but not kissing her just yet. Her lips felt so soft. So delicate. I groan softly, her breaths falling over my face faster now.

"Please kiss me." She whispers desperately, making me smirk. She looked at my mouth with longing, her little head gears turning so quick I was sure I saw steam coming from her ears.

"That's not why you're here. Is it?" I call her out, making her groan and roll her eyes. My jaw ticks, my hand twitches, and my dick throbs. This little minx will be the death of me.

"Kiss my neck better." She bit out, repeating what Zachary told her. Her eyes fell from mine to my shoulder. Was she getting annoyed now? I'll make her fucking annoyed.

"No." I straighten up, making her chest bump mine. That little shirt of hers showcased her breasts so deliciously. I found myself hoping they weren't fake. Hell, I hoped everything about her wasn't fake.

"But-" I cut her off with my hand around her throat, tugging her to me. I hold her at an angle that her neck cranes up to look at me, and I look down at her with pure hunger.

"Ask properly, and maybe I will." I offer, watching her eyes unfocus for a quick moment before looking back at me. I keep her held by the throat, not giving her an option to escape.

"Fine then. One of them will do it." She hissed, stepping back. I pulled her against my chest by her throat, my whole body jerking at the sound of her moan.

It's as if the Pearly gates flew open to tease me with the sounds of heaven.

"Say. It." I grit out, my body vibrating with the need to put my lips on her. Since she kissed me at the club, it was the only thing I could think of.

"Please kiss my neck better." She mumbled softly, barely audible. I could see just how embarrassed she was, and I loved it. If it wasn't for the absolute need I felt in myself to have her writhing, I would've made her say it louder so the other two could hear.

I release her throat and slam my lips to hers, sucking up every breath her lungs gave me. Her hands rested on my chest, and on instinct, I grabbed them and pinned them behind her back, forcing her to arch into me.

My mouth moves down to her jaw and then to her throat, licking a strip from the base of her throat to her chin. Her breathy noises only urged me forward. Fuck. Me.

I aimed for the bruises Callan had left previously, sucking on them just to hear her groans again. I peppered kisses over her throat where Zachary's teeth marks littered her skin. I let off of her before I did something other than kiss her. She panted heavily, looking at me with her sweet, darkened eyes. If her eyes didn't say "Fuck me" then I don't know what the hell they said.

Callan groaned and cursed under his breath, walking out of the kitchen and to God knows where. Zachary's arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her against him, turning her around. He kissed her gently, making her sigh into his mouth.

"We need to have that conversation before we do what we want with you." Zachary murmured against her lips. Right on cue, Callan walks back into the kitchen, holding a few papers.

Zachary moves to the side and lets Brooklyn walk to Callan, peeping down at the papers.

"This is a contract. It sounds intimidating, but it's not." Callan says softly, gently tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. She looked at him with a look that made him groan. "Don't look at me like that."

"Like what?" She asks, confused. He looks down at her and huffs, tilting his head and staring at her lips.

"Like if you're stripping me down to the bone with your eyes." He whispered, his voice so low it could be mistaken for a growl. She gives him a sweet smile before picking up one of the papers.

"Let's see here.. I read a lot, so a few of these things I already know.." She says casually, leaning her back against the counter. I knew she was putting up a facade to try and get her thoughts back in order, but for some reason, I quite liked the sheer boldness she had.

"We can go sit down if you want?" Zachary offered, picking up a page for himself. He passes me one, and eventually, we all have a paper and pen. She shakes her head softly, smiling at him.

We fill out our names and the members that will participate in this relationship. I caught Brooklyn looking at me curiously, her pen bit between her teeth. I quirk an eyebrow at her, making her snap back into reality.

"I don't know your last name..." She mutters, looking down at the paper before meeting my gaze again. I give her a small smile.

"Koslov. Atticus Koslov." I tell her, making her nod. She wrote it down quickly before looking at Callan expectantly.

"What now?" She asked, hopping up on the counter and planting her ass against the marble. Her thighs expanded as they pressed to the countertop, making my mouth salivate. Hot damn. I couldn't help but imagine those thighs wrapped around my head helplessly.

"Now, we need to establish a few things." Callan began. "What's the safeword you used in your previous relationship?"

I saw the gears turning in her head, her eyes dropping to her lap, and the paper clenched between her fingers. She shrugs softly and gives us a shy smile.

"Never had one." She says, making my whole soul drop into the second circle of hell. From the way the boys' shoulders tensed, I knew they were thinking the same thing.

"You mean to tell me you had sex with somebody without having a safeword? That's gonna change with us." Zachary said. My eyes caught onto the way her shoulders tensed slightly, her face draining of color. She spaced out again before shaking herself out of it.

There's no way.

"Are you a virgin?" I ask pointedly, not caring about beating around the bush. Her shoulders stopped rising and falling in the steady rhythm of her breathing, proving exactly what I thought.

Ours to break.

"Will that change everything?" She whispers, no doubt already thinking the worst. If she'd just look up at us, she'd see that we were more than thrilled she was a virgin. Sure, it's going to be a slower process until we can have her bent to our will, but just the thought of her untouched body ready for us had my nerves on fire.

"Not one thing, angel." Callan reassures, making her shoulders ease up a little. He steps towards her and lifts her chin to meet her gaze. He kisses her softly, whispering something against her lips only for her to hear. Her body relaxed at whatever he told her. He backed away again and went back to his spot. "Think of a safe word. At the end of this conversation, we will ask you what it is."

"You know what a safeword is, right?" Zachary asks, making sure she did. She nods softly and looks back at the paper.

"Do you three have one?" She asks curiously, looking at each of us. We all nod. "Really? I was thinking that since you're all doms, then you don't need one."

"Even Dominants need safewords. It's to protect us and you, angel. And remember, a safeword can be used at any time. Not just in bed." Callan explains, making her nod once again. "Mine is black."

"Armor." I whisper.

"Bookmark. Creative, isn't it?" Zachary chuckles.

"Kinks." I begin, clearing my throat for my words. I hate talking. But every time I do, her pupils flare, and her lips quirk into a soft smile. It's addicting to see that look on her face. "What are some kinks you like?"

"What is it with you three and putting me in the spotlight?" She groans. She looks down at the paper and reads through the kinks, her eyes widening at some. "Is it okay if you tell me yours and I just say yes or no?"

"That's a great plan, sweetheart. We'll use the traffic lights. Red means no, yellow means maybe, and green means yes. If you say red, we will move past it. If you say yellow, we pause and elaborate further on it. If you say green, then we pass it also."

She nods, chanting the colors and their meanings softly. I can't help but smile at how adorable she is.

"Spanking."

"...Green."

Fuck.

"Choking, orgasm control, fisting."

"Green.. yellow? What the hell is that?"

I can't stop myself before I let out a laugh, making her eyes snap to me. She grins as I laugh, her eyes glimmering. Zachary knew damn well he didn't like fisting. Neither of us did. He just added it in for shits and giggles.

"How do I put this... would you like it if I put my fist in you?" Zachary asks, wincing at the punch Callan gave him in the arm. I look at Brooklyn to see her eyes wide open and her mouth hung agape.

"Red. Hell, bright red. Anything that has to do with that is a no." She panics, making us all smile. Zachary shrugs softly, playing around with her.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, yknow, we won't judge you." He smirks softly, looking at her with teasing eyes. I chuckle at the look of utter disbelief on her face.

"Absolutely not. I mean, if that's what you're into, then good for you, but you're not catching me with a fist up my ass. Literally." She huffs, crossing her arms and looking away with a pout. How perfect can she possibly be?? She clicks so easily with Zachary, has the perfect remarks for Callan, and she has me showing off my damn dimples.

She's the first girl we've had that bonds with all three of us.

"Alright now, ignore him." Callan chuckles. "What about orgasm control do you doubt?"

"What does it entail?" She asks, her thighs subtly pressing together.

"We make you get so close to an orgasm until you're shaking and crying. We have the option to either not make you come at all, but that's orgasm denial, or we make you reach your peak but force you to hold it until we say you can come." Callan says, his voice dropping a few octaves as he stares at her, catching the subtle pressing of her thighs.

"Oh.. uhm.. green to both.." She whispered, making my dick throb even harder. She had us wrapped around her little finger, and she didn't even know it.

We skimmed through more kinks, all of us feeling hot and bothered after discussing a few. She was quite the kinky little thing, I must admit. There were more kinks we had to go over, but for now, we'll stick with the ones we discussed. We moved on to toys.

Callan had walked away and came back with a velvet bag full of items, laying them out beside her. Her skin turned a bright red at the blue dildo that lay there proudly. Of course, everything was new. After every submissive we tried, we threw away all the equipment and bought back new ones. The safety of our girl was what mattered the most.

I had high hopes for Brooklyn. She's the first girl we brought to one of our houses. Every other sub was tested at the club. Never lasting long enough to be brought here, let alone our home.

I decided to take charge of this category, walking closer to her, I picked up the silver bullet-shaped vibrator and clicked it to its lowest setting. I grabbed her hand gently and placed it on her palm, letting her feel the vibrations.

"This will be torture," I smirk softly, watching as her fingers twitch slightly. "If you were to have it on this setting, it would take a while for that sweet coil in your stomach to snap."

"And the highest?" She whispered, her throat bobbing softly as she swallowed. I click it up to the highest.

"Torture once again. With this, you'll come so many times you'll have to beg us to stop." I whisper against her ear, hearing her gasp softly when the vibrations against her palm get too intense.

I remove the vibrator and turn it off, setting it to the side. I pick up a flogger, making her pupils flare. I smirk softly, watching her space off to remember something.

I swat her thigh with it, making her jump. Her eyes clear up, and she looks at me with wide eyes.

"This is a flogger. But I'm sure you already know how it's used..." I whisper, watching her blush at the memory. She had watched me use it on that girl at the club. And I have a strong feeling that she wished that was her. "It hurts with the right amount of force. But you decide your limit."

I go through a few other toys, putting aside the ones she didn't want. Once we were done with the toys, I moved between her legs and kissed her hard, making her lean back from the force. She keeps her hands planted on the countertop, already figuring out that touching is a no.

I pull away and rest my forehead on her shoulder, wanting to test her on that touching. Her arms lift from the countertop but stop midair. She drops them back to their place. I was about to move when I felt her head lull to the side, gently resting her jaw against my head.

Now I didn't want to move.

"Fuck. That's all for tonight. I can't wait any longer." Callan said from behind us. I feel her head lift off of mine to look at Callan. I lift my head and look at her.

"Safeword?" I whisper with low eyes, watching her gulp softly. She looks at me and then at the other two.

"I haven't decided.." She whispers, her teeth grazing her bottom lip. I lean forward and take her lip between my teeth before releasing it.

"We'll use the traffic light system for now then. Same thing as the kinks. Red means stop, yellow means to check up or change what we're doing, and green means okay." Zachary explained.

"Red means?"

"Stop."

"Yellow means?"

"Stop and check up or change what we're doing."

"Green means?"

"Go." She giggled, laughing at her own humor. I snorted and rolled my eyes, shaking my head at her. I wrap my arms around her and pull her closer to me. I set my hands on her hips and hoist her over my shoulder, making her yelp. "Hey! Put me down!"

She planted her hands on my lower back and pushed herself up to look at Callan and Zachary for help. They followed behind us with grins. I walked through the living room and down the hall. She wiggled her butt to get out of my hold but stopped when I gave it a little slap.

I walk into one of the bedrooms, tossing her onto the bed. She squealed as her back hit the soft material. She propped herself up on her elbows to look at us, her eyes were basically undressing us as she stared. She looked so precious. So beautiful. So delicate. So tasty.

I grabbed her ankles and removed her shoes, tossing them to the side. I'll have to watch out when it comes to this one. If I get my hands on her fully, she won't be able to walk for weeks.

I let the boys move onto the bed, Callan pinned her to the bed with a kiss, Zachary toying with the button of her jeans. I lean down and kiss her clothed thighs and the exposed skin of her belly. She giggled softly, grinning against Callan's lips. Callan pulled away from her to look down at her jeans.

"How far can we go tonight?" He asked her, his hand squeezing at the flesh of her hips. She looked at me and then at Zachary before meeting Callan's eyes again.

"Can I leave on my undergarments?" She whispered, her teeth grazing her bottom lip again. Callan nodded softly and kissed her again.

"Can we take off your clothes?" Zachary asked, kissing her clothed thighs. She nodded softly, her hands holding onto the sheets. "Words."

"Yes." She groaned, gasping immediately when Zachary yanked her pants off in one quick swoop. She didn't have time to think before Callan pulled her shirt up. I groaned at the sight of her pretty blue lace. It hardly covered her, leaving nothing to the imagination.

We were all left in shock at the sight of her lying there in lingerie. We stared at her for a little too long, making her arms drape over her stomach and her thighs press against each other.

"Fucking gorgeous." I growl. Callan and Zachary removed her arms and opened her legs. I lean down and flip her over, running my hands down from her back and to her ass. Zachary kisses her shoulder as Callan gently combed through her hair. We let her fall into a relaxed state, hearing her hum sweetly.

"Were you expecting us to see you like this tonight? Or was this just a coincidence?" Zachary teased against her shoulder. She huffed softly and shrugged.

"Maybe, maybe not." She mumbled, a small smile on her lips. I groan softly. Leaning down, I kiss the backs of her thighs softly.

I raise my hand and let it fall against her ass, making her let out such a pretty moan. She looks over her shoulder at me with wide eyes. I squeeze the flesh in my hand, smirking as she whines and tries to wiggle her ass. Zachary removed the necklace from his neck, revealing the small vibrator.

He unscrewed it from the chain and clicked the little button, the faint buzz catching her attention. He handed it to me, kissing her bare back. I placed the small vibrator against her clothed cunt.

She gasped and shook against our hold. Her legs trying to shut but Callan and Zachary held them open. She let out a low moan, her hands curling into the sheets. Her whole body was shaking now. She arched up into the vibrator, her thighs trembling. Zachary slipped under her, letting her upper body rest against him. Her head was immediately buried into his neck, making him chuckle.

"Uh uh, no hiding from us." He said lowly, nodding at Callan. I pulled the vibrator away from her, letting Callan flip her back onto her back. her flushed face facing us now. I leaned down and pressed a kiss to her clothed clit, making her gasp. I so badly wanted to rip the thin cloth from her and just eat her as if she were my favorite food. I placed the vibrator back against her, making her hips buck up.

I removed the vibrator multiple times before she could reach her peak, making her sweat. Her skin was red and her panties were soaked. I pressed it back with more force, rubbing it in small circles, using the cloth of her panties for friction.

She let out sweet whines and moans, cursing repeatedly as she got closer and closer to her orgasm. I let my hand fall against her inner thigh, slapping it until her skin was pink.

She let out a soft cry, making Zachary wrap his hand around her throat, craning her head for back against his shoulder. I groaned softly, seeing the tears already welling in her eyes.

"Don't come until I tell you to." Callan whispered in her ear, making her whine loudly. Her noises made me want to fuck her crazy.

"Can't.. I can't.. fuck!" She cried out, her entire body jolting as she came. Her breath came out choppy as she came down from her high. I removed the vibrator from her damp panties, pressing my finger to where her pulsing clit is. She was trembling so much that I doubted she'd be able to take another orgasm. In her defense, I did make her get very sensitive.

"Callan told you to hold it, didn't he?" Zachary scolded her, his hand squeezing her throat softly. She could barely keep her eyes open, her unfocused eyes tried to focus on him but they just couldn't. Made me wonder just how long she's gone without an orgasm.

Seeing her state, he let go of her neck and let her gently rest it on his shoulder. He kissed her head, then her shoulders. My hand was kneading at her thighs, soothing the ache of her inner thighs. Callan was once again playing with her hair, gently picking up her head to take it out of the half up, half down style. He let her head fall back to Zachary's shoulder, gently massaging her scalp. Her body prickled with goosebumps as she let out a small whimper. I got off the bed and closed her legs, grabbing the blanket, I tossed it over her.

Our sweet girl was going to be in for one hell of a ride once we had her ready.

I enjoyed this, that raw feeling that you get just by looking at your submissive. Especially when you've looked so hard for the right one. She didn't try to fake anything. She didn't try to hold back her noises, something I deeply appreciate.

She didn't try to look tough and take another orgasm. She knew her body's limits and listened..

I don't want to jinx it. But...

I really do think she's the one for us.

We'll help her explore those limits a bit more once she's ready to fully give herself to us. I leaned down and kissed the spot above her navel, watching her shudder softly.

I know for a fact that she could take more than one orgasm later on. Hell, when she gives us her trust, I'll make her cry and beg for me to stop making her come.

"Sleep, Angel. We'll be here if you need us." Callan mumbled softly, lulling her deeper to sleep by playing with her hair. I love her hair. It's so fluffy and wild. Some strands of it are wavy while others are straight. Then there are a few strands that hide that are curly. In a way, it perfectly described her. She didn't know how to hold herself.

Her little moans could make any man go insane, and when she let out a sound, one that sounded like a moan mixed with a whimper, my eyes nearly rolled back.

I stood and left the room, sitting in the living room. I run a hand through my hair and lean back, closing my eyes. The only thing I could think of was her now.

"Now's the time I wish I could go to the future." Callan murmured, sitting on another couch and leaning back.

"For?" I grumble, opening an eye to look at him before closing it.

"So I can taste her." He groans. I chuckle softly and shake my head, knowing I wished the same. We stayed quiet for a while, both of us thinking back on what just happened.

"She's knocked out." Zachary chuckled as he walked in and sat down. I couldn't help but look over my shoulder in the direction of where she was asleep.

"She's in for a long ride if she can only handle one orgasm at a time." Callan sighed, smiling against the back of his hand, no doubt thinking of a way he could torture her with that.

We talked about random stuff for a while, the conversation never staying on one topic for long. My scalp prickled at the feeling of her eyes on me. I look over my shoulder to see her standing there with the blanket wrapped around her, her neck was fucking purple with the amount of hickeys on it.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" Callan asked her, worry in his voice. His eyes looked her over quickly, trying to see if she was hurt. My heart stopped for a second before regaining its footing.

Could she be in subspace? No. Can't be. It's never too early for it, but I watched her carefully for symptoms.

"Thank you." She says quickly, softly, before turning quickly and walking back to bed. I couldn't stop the smile from spreading on my face. She was so damned adorable.

"This is the first time you've smiled this much in one night." Callan pointed out, making me huff.

"Bullshit. I'm going to bed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 2.5K 31
I was scheduled to die in less than 24hrs from now. And the person who conspires to put me out of my miserable life is the one who put me through hel...
190K 2.5K 32
This book is my first book ever! Please no hate, if there are errors i apologize but i'm super excited to publish this book! Mature Audience only, th...
223K 3.6K 33
Emily Prentiss x Reader - - - Cisgender female reader - You, the reader, meet a beautiful but retired female FBI agent at a BDSM club and you quic...