ANY MEANS POSSIBLE

De dfaithhhxox

A 26 year old woman named Destinee who works in a preschool as a teaching assistant is in a relationship with... Mais

Introduction
Characters
Characters Pt 2
Characters Pt 3
Characters Pt 4
Characters Pt5
Characters Pt6
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 🔞!!
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 🔞!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 🔞.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 🔞
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Authors Note
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 🔞
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 39

58 1 3
De dfaithhhxox

It's been 3 days since me and Duke haven't spoken. It felt like hell and it was time to cut the chase with Josh and make sure that boundaries are set so I told him to come over so we could talk about what is happening between us from now on because he is really putting my relationship at stake. It's actually really insane to me. Me and Duke still haven't talked about what happened at the party because he deserves to give me space to think about all of this shit.

I hear a knock at my door and I look through the hole. It was Josh. I then open the door to let him in and he goes in and sighs.

Josh: What did you invite me here for Destinee?

Did this nigga just give me attitude? What? Who hurt this nigga for real? I'm supposed to be doing that not him.

"First of all, relax second of all, I hope you know that my relationship is at stake because of you."

Josh: Girl, don't put the blame on me when I didn't even want to have sex.

"See you a liar. Who touched my thigh? Who kissed my neck?"

Josh: Your beauty tempted me to to this shit. If it wasn't for you saying for me to come over, then this shit wouldn't have happened in the first place.

"Nigga, even if I said no, you'll still come so don't come to me with that bullshit. Thank you for listening. You can get out now"

Josh: Thank fuck.

"Fuck you"

I then slam the door and rolled my eyes and started to clean my house. I then was hoovering my house until I heard a knock on the door. Who the fuck keeps coming to my apartment all the time? I like my privacy and silence. Oh my gosh.

I peep through the hole and it was my girls, Gio, Karrah, Ammi, Adreel, Callie and Skye. They listened to my request. And Ammi brought the baby which was making my day. I opened the door and I looked at all of them.

"Look at all of y'all cute asses coming to visit your depressed friend"

Gio: Girl let us the fuck in.

"Okay okay, the floor is yours"

Karrah took my vaccum and put it back in my cupboard and then all of the rest of the girls sat down on the floor and the couch as there was a lot of them, they couldn't fit in my small ass living room.

I then sat down with Karrah and Gio in the middle of the sofa.

Callie: So we came to check up on you.

Gio: Let's cut the bullshit. How you doing from 3 days ago?

"I'm doing okay"

Karrah: Why you lying? Your eyes are all puffed up and your house is a mess.

"Shut the fuck up, I just started cleaning that shit"

Karrah: Right.

Gio was so serious about everything. To be honest, I was honestly not in the mood to talk to do anything. I'm so hurt it's insane. I want my fiancé back. He hasn't called me since 3 days ago and he hasn't texted me.

Gio: You can come back to the house now.

"I don't want to if I know my man don't wanna see my face again, and also he's going to kill the shit outta me"

Skye: What the fuck do you mean?

"He knows about me and Josh and I just had Josh over here to clarify our friendship just an hour ago"

Gio: She's not at the house, turns out she was lying and she was just trying to steal Duke away from you.

"I knew it this slimy bitch, but you jumped her right didn't you guys?"

Adreel: She's got some broken bones but she'll be fine.

Adreel then chuckled.

Ammi: You coming back to the house yet?

"Babe, me and Duke gotta talk first. We haven't talked in 3 days and I need to talk to him but he hasn't been responding to anything or even calling me"

Gio: We'll tell him.

All the girls begin to stand up together out of the apartment. I then lead them out the door.

Gio: You better finish cleaning your apartment because when we tell you that Duke is coming. Look your sexiest.

"Won't disappoint you mama"

Gio: That's what I like to hear. For now, just clean this apartment and clean everything. It's gonna help you and how he's interesting and want to be with you even more.

"I don't know, I just want this to stop and be able to wear my engagement ring back on because my finger is looking so naked"

Adreel: Dont worry he'll come today and you'll be at the AMP house today. I don't give a fuck. You coming back to us.

Karrah: I found out what happened between you and Josh and I forgive you for it but i'll talk to him about it don't worry.

"Thank you boo"

Karrah: Love you mama.

"Anyways y'all send me a text when he's coming because I don't think the nigga wanna text me"

Gio: Alright, we got you.

They shut my door and I then finished off cleaning my house and it looked beautiful. I then put on some music just to set the mood of the house. I put on I Never Wanna Live Without You by Mary J Blige and lit my candles up. I got a text from Adreel and it says.

Adreel: Expect a knock at your door in a few.

I texted her thank you and I then heard the knock on the door. I then peep through the hole and I see Duke just standing there. He looked so beautiful. He had a beanie on with his glasses on and his hoodie and sweats, black from head to toe. He looked stunning and here's me in grey hoodie and sweats with my locs in a bun and my white slippers.

I then open the door and Duke has his arm on top of the door and I open the door and look at him. He looks at me. We really did miss each other. We gave each other a hug, making sure that we're still cool. We were, we just gave each other some space.

Duke: I missed you so much.

"So why didn't you reach me?"

Duke: Destinee, I know how you are with your space and shit so I respected it.

"I love you so much"

Duke: I love you too. Why are we like this?

"I don't know what happened to us for real"

Duke: You agreeing on fixing this shit?

"Of course, I've spoken to Josh and he knows his boundary. I know Kaliya got beat up because of my friends and I'm sorry but she has been on my ass since college and she's never going to be on my ass again"

Duke: I just can't believe she lied.

I then stood up to go and get my phone on the kitchen counter because it was charging.

Duke: What's up with you though? How you been?

"You messed me up for real."

Duke: I'm sorry. And you messed me up too.

"I'm sorry too"

Duke: Allegedly you might be coming back to the AMP crib.

"Allegedly I still need to think about it"

Duke: Well to be honest with you. There's nothing to think about, you coming to the crib. Her ass is gone and we miss you so come back.

"I'm thinking about it"

Duke: What is there to thinking about Destinee? You coming back.

"You can't just command me to come back. I've got to think about it okay? I'm not an asshole. Relax"

Duke: I'm relaxed but you coming back and i'm gonna take you back there whether you like it or not

"I'm staying here for a bit because I haven't been in my apartment in a long time so I deserve some time here"

Duke: That's valid.

I then sit down where Duke was sitting on the couch.

"You wanna order takeout"

Duke: I'm feeling some Chick Fil A.

"I got you"

I then order our Chick Fil A orders and then I got up and went into my room and went to go get my engagement ring to put it back on my finger.

Duke then follows me into my room. And looks at me put out my engagement ring. He then walks up to me and has his hands around my waist and I then put my ring on and look at my finger for a min. The bling was still alive and there.

Duke: I never wanna live without you baby.

"Then you better not do some dumb ass shit like that again, and we've got to communicate D, this is the second time we've had an argument about j communication"

Duke: We'll work hard on it. To be honest I'll work hard on it.

"Right"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he just looked into my eyes. My playlist was still playing and Etcetera by R Kelly started to play and the tension started to get tougher and tougher.

Duke: I love you.

"I love you too"

Our lips touched each other and next thing you know we were making out to this song until Duke started to take his hoodie off and he took my hoodie off as we didn't leave each others lips and we made love all night.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

126K 2.5K 79
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝗶𝘁-𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
972K 37.4K 52
Whenever you hear the name Kimani Sumner in the streets of the.Bronx, her older brother, KJ's, name is spoken shortly after. Ever since she was a chi...
142K 2.4K 35
a duke dennis production. BOOK 1 & 2 May 2022 - APRIL 2023
35.6K 859 24
"I don't think you would ever understand how much you truly mean to me." "Why do you think I call you, mi tesoro." treas·ure /ˈtreZHər/ verb keep ca...