Chapter 61

i then looked around so confused and so worried and just scared. First of all, how did they come to my apartment? How did they get in? That's so weird. And also they look stunning to be my siblings and I just look like a crackhead. I then walked to the couch and sat down because I was standing for too long. Duke then follows me and greets them.

"Okay, first off, how did you get in my apartment?"

Courtney: Dad gave us the key.

"Okay? And how did you guys find me? Probably Dad too huh?"

Nick: Yep.

"Okay, this news is too much for me I don't know how I'm going to handle this but we just need to take it slow"

Nick: We wanna build a relationship with you. We blame our father for everything and we wanna build a relationship with you for real.

"I do too, and i'm too high for this shit. Do you guys live with step mom?"

Courtney: She passed so we just live together. Nick owns a show called Wild N Out and he got a house with all the members. We all live in the same house

"Oh wow, you created that show?! And i'm in love with it"

Nick: Thank you, now who's this fine man next to you?

"Nick ew, this is my boyfriend Duke, he's from a group called AMP and I live with him"

Nick: Hey Duke.

Courtney: Girl you really did good on yourself

Duke: What's up my dawg.

Duke then dabs Nick up and then they were planning to stay and so I then went to my bedroom with Duke to speak to him and got changed at the same time.

"They are so kind and precious so you telling me Dad hid them from me when they actually wanted to meet me?"

Duke: They seem cool, but it's like how the fuck is this nigga hiding your half siblings from you?

"That's the question I be asking myself"

Duke: It's cool, you ain't tripping though right ?

"Baby, i've got so much things to be tripping about such as Callie's pregnancy. She's five months and she needs my help more than ever and I haven't been there"

Duke: We gon go to the AMP house tomorrow we literally just came home

"Alright"

I then walk in front of him and sat on his lap with my arms around his neck and smiled at him.

"You know us taking it slow is bullshit, we both know that we wanna be together so bad so what's the point of taking it slow"

Duke: Now you get my muhfukin point.

I then kiss him and pull away.

"We've got guests"

Duke: You looking like this make me wanna sex you right now.

"Alright, later, you can give that dick later right now we gotta make them comfortable and get them out of here as soon as possible"

Duke: Alright bet.

I then get off his lap and start to walk out and Duke following me behind and then they look behind them and see that I'm tying my robe. And then I walk in the kitchen.

"Y'all want some late ass dinner, did y'all even eat?"

Nick: No we actually came here after we got that call from Dad saying to come here.

"How is he? I haven't spoken to him since Mom ran away from the house"

Courtney: He's still drinking.

"Great, so does my mom know about it you guys?"

Nick: No, she doesn't and that's why when she found out, she left the house and then she had an altercation with dad which made him abuse her.

"Which isn't right, and that means that he needs to stop this addiction because Hazel is still young and she can't grow around this kind of shit anymore"

Courtney: I wanna meet her. Is she around here? You mom and sister?

"Yeah she's next door actually but i've got to talk to her about it and then I can text you guys now we've got each others contacts"

I then give them dinner and we just eat and chopping it up until it was time for them to leave. I led them out and shut my door. I then looked at Duke who looked at me and shook his head and put all the dishes away after washing them.

"What the fuck was that though?"

Duke: I've just realised that you have become more and more kinder throughout the days.

"Oh so you saying i've been mean even before you broke my heart?"

Duke: Destinee...you've been mean all the time.

"Ouch thank you for informing me with that shit"

Duke: No you are beautiful and kind but you've gotta fix that attitude that you sometimes can't control.

"It's my personality unfortunately I can't so tough"

Duke: Anyways, I want you in bed because I'm gonna finish and when I'm done, I wanna see you in that lingerie so I can get some pussy.

"You dirty nigga and no I ain't doing that because I'm still healing from the other week"

Duke: Destinee...

"What?! I'm being serious, you ruined her she needs time to recover so that big dick can go back in her"

Duke: You treating your pussy like it's a person is so crazy to me.

"Shut up she human"

Duke then started to laugh and I started to laugh along side him.

"Imma be in bed but not naked because I'm tired a lot of things has happened today that I need to talk to you about once you in bed"

Duke: Is it really urgent?

"Yeah actually it is babe come here"

Duke then cleans his hands and walks to me and then he gets to his section of the bed and then he lays down.

"Ain't you gonna change?"

Duke: Yeah I am first you gotta tell me what happened to you today?

"Boy, when I tell you Kali popped up in my house the other day"

Duke: Babe why didn't you tell me?

"I'm sorry, I was trying to think to myself why is she here and how does she know about my location all of that shit?"

Duke: Right.

"She came home to apologise about the shit she done put us through, she said she wants to be friends and I could take care of her child sometimes"

Duke: Damn so she really meant it for real?

"Yeah she definitely did she unblocked me and whatsoever and then I told her before we start to bond, I'm going to use to slowly get to that position because I need to know all the shit as to why she hated me"

Duke: That's valid.

"Right, so that's literally it."

Duke: Well that's good she apologised, would she be hanging out with you and the girls?

"Until she goes and apologies sincerely then that's fine"

Duke: I'm proud of you babe.

We both then changed and got into bed and went to sleep and hoping to go to the AMP house tomorrow to see what is happening in the house.