Chapter 62

It was the next day and we are going to the AMP house to make sure and see if everyone is okay and supporting both Agent and Callie when they are soon about to give birth. Me and Duke woke up beside each other. We actually surprisingly woke up together.

"Morning papa"

Duke: Hey Mama, you sleep good?

"Yeah how about you?"

Duke: Yeah wasn't too bad, now we can go home home now.

"Yeah we good but i've gotta check on mama, wanna come?"

Duke: We'll get ready first and then go to Mama's and then we'll drive to the AMP house.

"You got your car over here?"

Duke: Yeah I got Davo to drive it here and he went back to his apartment and I brought him an Uber.

"How generous, okay, we've actually gotta get up"

Duke: Where's my morning kiss at?

"Duke, really?"

He then nodded and then I kissed his lips and then after that he smiled. He loves my kisses because he it's knows that I'm the best at everything after he is.

I got up out of bed and went straight to the bathroom to go and shower and get ready. I then picked my fit before heading to the shower. I wore an oversized New York Yankees sweater which was navy blue with some navy blue cargos and my Timbs and then I wore my flappy New York Yankees hat in black with a Gucci fanny pack with some oversized black glasses. I then went into the shower, did my skincare and did my makeup and then wore my fit. I then come out and I see Duke in the living room.

"Nigga, ain't you gonna get ready?"

Duke: I was waiting for your gorgeous self to get out the bathroom.

"Thank you, I'm done, go go go cause I ain't leaving without you"

Duke: Okay okay. Do you wanna help me get a fit together?

"Of course"

I then go to the guest room whilst Duke gets ready by showering and doing his skincare routine. I wanted to wear the same colour as me because we love matching and taking pictures together. It's kind of my thing but you know, I lured him into it.

I picked a navy blue hoodie which had some cool designs on them and picked him some baggy jeans and some Timbs too. We've got matching Timbs with our names engraved on them. But Duke has my name and I have his. And then he wore a New York Yankees cap. I then go to my room and see that he was ready to wear his fit and then I sit in my room next to my charged phone.

"How's Mama Dennis holding up since Dee's death?"

Duke: She's been good, she's planning on visiting us actually so it'll be nice.

"Yeah and since Mama lives next door she could stay with Mama and if she and Ma wanna come to the AMP house, Davo can pick them up"

Duke: That sounds like a plan.

"I'm smart and you know that"

Duke: Right, I know.

"Okay you ready?"

Duke: Let's go.

Me and Duke were ready, the apartment was clean and then it was time for us to go and check on my mom. And also tell her that my half siblings came to my house.

I then knock on the door and she opens it with Hazel in her hands, she looked like she's cried and drank too much wine. I felt so bad for my mom when she lived next door to me, I expected her to be much better.

"Ma, what's wrong?"

I then give her a hug and Hazel a kiss on the cheek and me and Duke then go in and Duke then holds Hazel, Hazel loves all my friends but she loves Duke so so much. And so to let my mom rest, Duke gets Hazel off her arms and walks behind me when my mom goes to the kitchen and sits on the kitchen counter.

Victoria: Destinee, I'm done with your father, he be stressing the fuck outta me. I can't and I've got Hazel to worry about.

"Ma, you know I live next door, if you don't wanna have Hazel for a bit, me and Duke can babysit her. You know how easy Hazel is and she's not a bad child, I can take care of my sister Ma"

Victoria: Alright I'll take that into consideration next time. But enough about me, how are you though?

"I'm good"

Victoria: How about you Duke?

Duke: Oh i'm good ma'am.

Victoria: I heard your mom is coming to visit y'all how is she holding up with the grief and everything?

Duke: She's okay, but she's happy now she's coming to see us ma'am.

Victoria: Yeah she gon be staying with me. But besides that, why y'all dressed up? Where y'all going?

"We going to the AMP house, but Ma, I've gotta tell you something"

Victoria: What's wrong?

"Ma, my half siblings came to visit me yesterday and they wanna meet you"

Victoria: I don't mind that, are they rude?

"No absolutely not, I got their contact details and everything. Their mother passed away and Nick is a multi millionaire and so he has a show that owns a house which means that they stay there with the younger sister"

Victoria: Oh wow, they actually did good for themselves.

"The younger sister is an actress and a singer, just like me and you, and it's just interesting how they bond and we bonded yesterday and they also really liked Duke as well"

Victoria: Okay, arrange a day and I'm free all the time but today I've gotta go to the studio, and my security guards will be coming but I'll be safe. I promise my love.

"Alright Ma, call me when you need anything"

Duke then gives Hazel back to Victoria and then we walked out of the room by me kissing Ma's cheek and Hazel's and giving them hugs. Duke gave my mom a hug and hugged Hazel. And we close the door and left.

We then got in the elevator and then when the door shuts, I look at Duke and he looks at me and then we laughed at each other.

"Man, the shit we go through, it's just too much. Honestly"

Duke: Honestly. It's bullshit.

"It's so fucked up"

Aww then started to laugh and the elevators doors open and we walk hand in hand to Duke's Lamb truck and I then get in.

Duke: You ready to go?

"Yeah let's go"

So off we drove to the AMP house.