Chapter 57

It was the next morning and tomorrow would be Dee's funeral. I've got to be Duke's plus 1 as his family want us to be together for the sake of Dee and not upset him as he's about to go to heaven. I felt so sad and broken when finding out this news. I felt so sorry for him. Dee was shot and killed over something so stupid but we'll have to send him away to God so soon. I'm so upset for Duke and he was so close to Dee as well.

I then woke up first but Duke wasn't at the side of the bed. On the side of my counter, there was a note, it was from Duke, it says.

"I'm flying to Greenville to help my auntie out and my mom with the funeral tomorrow. Imma see you tomorrow. Your funeral clothes are in my room at the AMP house. Call me when you by any chance go there. Love you, Duke"

I then smiled at the note and understood why he had to leave so early. I then heard knocking at the door. I then look at the door hole and it was Camo. What the fuck is he doing here? I told him yesterday night to come. And he just didn't come to me. But now i'm not horny enough now because I got dick last night by Duke.

I then open the door and look at Camo with a serious face because I was upset with him because he didn't come last night. But it was kind of a relief because Duke was here and I didn't want him to know until I tell him about what happened myself.

"Why the fuck you ditched me last night?"

Camo: I'm sorry baby, I had rehearsals and also I didn't mean to not text you about it because I was so busy and Boat was just distracting us and...it was a lot.

"Right."

Camo: What did you do last night?

"I- um made some food and watched some movies that's all"

Camo: That's good, you ready for some dick?

"Not anymore because I already had some.

Camo: What do you mean? By who?

I then walk to the couch and he follows me and sits much closer to me and holds my hands as I look at him and tell him what happened last night.

"Duke came to my house last night to apologise and it led to us having sex"

Camo: I'm not mad, I'm not. I'm mad because you didn't text me about Duke coming to your crib. What if I came and walked in on y'all having sex. Huh?

"I'm sorry, but what's going to happen between us?"

Camo: Did you get back with him?

"No no no absolutely not, but his cousin died and so i've got to be a plus 1 for him because his cousin liked me and I can't make him sad by not saying goodbye, so I fly to Greenville tonight"

Camo: That's understandable.

He then reaches out for a hug and I hugged him back. I've always loved Camo. He's so calm and I love how gentle he is with me. He understands me and hears me and knows how to respond to the shit I tell him. I love him so much for that.

"Thank you for understanding"

Camo: You know what I always say, I'm always here for you.

I then lean in for a kiss and he kisses me back.

"I'm sorry I ain't horny anymore"

Camo: It's okay, wanna hang at the Comcrete house for a bit before you fly?

"Wish I could but I've got to pack and also get my funeral clothes at the AMP house and then after that, I head straight to the airport"

Camo: Alright, I might as well head out to leave you pack and get your shit together.