Chapter 9

Girl's POV:

"What was going on with Duke? I don't understand what I'm doing wrong."

Skye: Girl, what has been going on lately? I feel like there's something you're not telling us.

"What do you mean?"

Ammi: Has he been abusing you?

I stood up straight away when Ammi mentioned that. I felt so shocked that they would think that.

"Guys, I don't know what you're talking about? He's been so good to me, his mood changed as soon as Josh landed in Atlanta."

Callie: We just wanted to know that just in case you're in danger.
Guys, I promise this is the first time i'm seeing him in this state.
Callie: Okay sit back down Destinee, we didn't mean to ask you that question we were just worried about you because of the way Duke was acting just now.

"Well, you guys know how I tell the truth, cross my heart hope to die this is the first time i'm seeing this man act the way he was acting."

Ammi: At this point, this is a group issue because the incident that just occurred downstairs everyone saw and heard everything so we all need to sort it out for the both of you.

I looked at Ammi and nodded. I don't think I wanna sleep in his room tonight. I'm going to be sleeping with Ammi and Fanum in their room on an air mattress because I can't do this. Skye and Adreel had to go to their hotel because they had a long day and they had to go to sleep. So I gave them a hug and i led them downstairs whilst Ammi and Callie were behind me. I led them to the door and they turned to face me.
They had a sad look on their face and Skye whispered.

Skye: Call us if you need anything. We got you
Adreel: Yeah call us okay? We'll come quick.
"Okay, love you guys"

I opened the door and off they went and I shut the door. I turn to my side and see Duke, Agent and Davis sitting on the couch. He looks at me and his eyes looked red because of the amount of tears he cried. He stood up to come and walk up to me. But the boys stopped him and sat him down.

Duke: Baby, I'm-

I put my hand up to show him that I'm not hearing a word he saying and I walked upstairs and Ammi was beside me. She hugs me from the side and we walk upstairs together whilst Callie goes into Agent's room and hugs me goodnight.

Ammi: Are you sure you wanna sleep with me and Fanum?
"I trust y'all with my life. I don't wanna be in that room for real i can't do it."
Ammi: You gon be safe with us don't worry.

Me and Ammi walk into Fanum's room. The air mattress was set up already which was a good sign. This meant the both of them know about my protection and they don't play about it. Fanum was sitting on his bed and as soon as me and Ammi walk in, he jumps up with such quick hurry. He sees me and has such solemn in his face. He stands up of the bed. My hair is up in wear a black cardigan with a black tank top and black joggers with some white socks.

Fanum: Are you okay?
Ammi: Does it look like she's okay? And you asking stupid questions.
"No it's fine, yeah i'm okay Fanum. Ain't you supposed to stream?"
Fanum: Yeah but with all the noise from downstairs it really messed my mind so it's just i didn't decide too.
Ammi: Let's let you sit down first. Mi amor make space.
"Thanks guys."
Fanum: I know Duke my homeboy but what was he thinking?
"I don't know that's a different side of him i've never seen before."

Fanum: I think it's best if you stopped talking to Josh when Duke's around because it's getting too out of hand and he's really not having any of it.
"Right, but i just gotta sleep this off and just wake up and just forget about this."