Chapter 60

I've got an older brother and a younger sister after me. She's a year younger than me and my brother is way older than me. What the fuck is this and why haven't I been told about this? But I don't wanna focus on this because all I wanna know that my mom is safe and she is okay.

She's also got an apartment in Atlanta and she'll be moving with my sister Hazel here and she'll be doing everything here from now on. My dad don't know where she is and he be blowing my phone up and I've been ignoring him. And that's another reason why I'm locking my shit twenty four seven cause worst case scenario he can just buss in these doors and abuse me next.

I went to the AMP house to stay there for a little as I'm back with Duke and now I'm with my girls now. They ain't bored without me anymore. I then get a phone call from Giovanna. What does the bitch want? She be calling me rarely and that shit be scary sometimes.

I then picked up the call.

"Hello?"

Gio: What's up bitch?

"Nothing just chilling in the house, what you up to?"

Gio: Come hang out with us please? We bored and we need your energy for us to cure our depression. And we've got a special guest for you.

"Can I bring Duke?"

Gio: Girl hell no.

"First of all bitch, what the fuck has he done to you? And also I wanna bring him to hang like he hasn't tried weed before and I wanna see him high so bad"

Gio: Fine bring him, but the thing is that Josh is going to be at the house because Karrah invited him and also if they are in the same house then, Karrah's gonna find out about what happened.

"True, I won't bring him. Is Camo there?"

Gio: Of course which means y'all can hook up.

"Yes I would love to come, I'mma be there in 20"

Gio: Also, it's Drafty's birthday and so it's better if you come because he wants you here.

"I facetimed him and sent my blessings to him"

Gio: But he said it'll be better for you to be there to make it much better.

"Right , Imma be there in 20 lemme get ready"

Gio: Alright bet, see you in 20.

"Alright"

I then end the call and then rush upstairs and go to Duke's room and see what I could wear as some of my clothes were left at the AMP house, for some reason. I then saw the laced black jumpsuit that Gio gave me for my birthday and I had my Dunks and have my hair in a low ponytail with my brown glasses and my New York Yankees cap. I then get into the shower and did my skincare and makeup and wore the fit and saw Duke in the room.

Duke: Have fun at wherever you going.

"I'm going to hang out with the Concrete boys because it's Drafty's birthday"

Duke: I knew they would invite me.

"They did and Giovanna said that Josh is there and if he is intoxicated, he gon say what you did to him so it's much preferred if you stayed"

Duke: True and also, how's your mom and Hazel? Is she doing okay?

"Yeah she hanging in there, she's my neighbour which is so surprising but they be coming to my apartment all the time but they are really safe right now"

Duke: You met your brother and sister yet?

"Nope and I don't know if I wanna see them, I suspect they are going to come to my apartment out of nowhere and it's going to freak me out but I don't know. I want you to be there when it happens okay?"