Chapter 28

We then at the hospital and we then go to the reception to ask where Ammi was.

Duke: Could you please tell us where Ammi Rose and Roberto Gonzalez are.

The receptionist then told us they were on the 3rd floor so we took the elevator and went up to to the 3rd floor. The Greek hospitals were massive. There was 5 floors in the hospital. We was on the 3rd.

The elevator doors then open and we see Fanum in the waiting room. We then see him and I give him a massive hug. Duke then dabs him up.

"The whole squad is coming here to support you guys"

Fanum: I called y'all first because y'all the closest to us.

Duke: How is she?

"She's doing great she's tired so she's sleeping right now but y'all can't go in until she gives birth to Ava."

Duke: That's understandable. How you doin my boy?

Fanum: I'm nervous.

"Boy, you have a son that looks just like you and you doing so well with him, you've got her, and you've got this. Trust me on that"

Fanum: Thank you for your support y'all.

Gio, Karrah, Adreel, Callie and Skye arrived at the hospital. I see them walking up to us and I run up to them and give each of them a hug.

Skye: How is she?

"She's sleeping right now but she feels really tired."

Gio: How is she with her contractions?

"She said she's really feeling pain but she's going to be alright as she decided to get an epidural when she gives birth so she doesn't feel the pain"

Karrah: That's valid but we glad that's she's okay.

Adreel: Right.

"Adreel, you should be with Matéo where is he?"

Adreel: Don't worry he's safe with Tylil. He's sleeping too so he's okay.

"Okay that's good"

"We just gotta wait out here until she gives birth to Ava"

Duke then walks up to me as he finished conversating with Fanum. Fanum then goes back in there and he sees the doctor. We think it's time. But none of the AMP brothers came yet. Which is suspicious.

"Baby, where are the rest of them?"

Duke: Don't worry they coming.

We then hoped they'd come on time. Just after an hour of sitting in that waiting room, Davis, Kai, Agent, Chris then come to the hospital floor that we was in. Us girls then got up ans gave them all a hug one by one.

Davis: Sorry we was late cause of the traffic.

Rage, Tylil, Mateo is the pushchair sleeping. Yatchy, Camo, Dc and Draft then came to the hospital and we said our greetings to them.

Fanum then comes out and then greets whoever he didn't see. Which was everyone except from me and Duke. He gave hugs and dabbed up his boys.