Chapter 53

It was the next day in Paris. It's time for me and the girls to turn up. I can't lie I am wanting to do this get my mind off all the drama going on in my life with Duke and everything else.

I woke up and went out to the living room of our Air BnB. I was so tired I just wanted to go out already. I then see Gio in the kitchen smoking a blunt. I then pretend I don't see her and I go to the fridge to see what was in the house for breakfast.

Gio: How was your fuck date with Camo?

"Morning to you too, Giovanna, what the fuck? And it wasn't great"

Gio: What happened?

"I just spoke to him about how I miss Duke so much and I really just wanna be with him again and Camz wasn't mad actually he understood."

Gio: That's a surprising thing.

"Right, I thought the nigga would be mad but he was so calm about that shit which confused me"

Gio: Hm well, we going out tonight and I hope you don't get drunk as shit to the point where you call the nigga saying you miss him? Because I ain't gon let that happen.

"Well, I wanna get so high that I cook mac and cheese and just watch Waiting to Exhale on repeat, I'm not planning to drink when we go out"

Gio: Yeah alright.

Karrah then comes out from her room and sees us in the kitchen talking, she then looks at me and says.

Karrah: How was your date with Camo?

"First of all, how does everyone know that Camo's in France?"

Karrah: Didn't you see his story?

I whispered to myself

"Damn, I told him to not tell a single soul"

Gio: Whatchu say?

"Nothing"

I then opened the fridge and Karrah then sat on the counter next to Gio as Skye and Callie join us in the kitchen.

"Okay, y'all really in my business like this?"

Callie: First of all, we just came here and also how was your date with Camo?

"Okay, I'm about to go back in my room because y'all with these questions it's getting too much"

I then walk to my room and Callie looks at Karrah.

Callie: What is wrong with this bitch?

Karrah: She's in her feels, she'll come out of it.

In My Room

I then get in my room with my orange juice and go to the closet with all my clothes inside and look for the outfit I'm going to wear today. I then put my playlist on and Love Story by Rod Wave then came on. Why the fuck does my playlist love to do this? This was Duke's favourite song and it reminded me of him and how he just is the love of my life.

I then change the song because I didn't want to think of him right now. Read My Mind by Avant then came on and I started to smile. As I was in the middle of ironing my fit for tonight, I get another phone call. It was Davis. I then smile and pick up the phone.

"Yo Davis, what's up?"

Davis: Hey Dest, how are you?

"I'm good how you doing?"

Davis: I'm alright, we ain't talking to Duke that much because he always about Kaliya and never spending time with us so we are not talking to his ass.