Chapter 54

Few weeks later

We came back to Atlanta from Paris. It was a fun month. We went to have fun and Skye found out her internet date was gay and also she missed Kai what a time to be alive. I decided to continuously unblock Duke on all my socials and everything so he can know what he's missing. I've been posted more than often. I wasn't that active but when this break with Duke happened, I've been posting like not before. I've been hanging with the Concrete Boys even more. Especially with Camo.

Me and Camo didn't label ourselves because we both know that we gon seperate because I always will go back to Duke. But he is always going to be here for me whatever the case may be. He said he's always here for the fun if i'm down.

I was at the Concrete Crib chilling with everybody and just smoking blunts and then I get a text from Davis. He probably has got some drama for me to be into. He then texts Boat telling them to come as well. I hope this is drama between Kaliya and Duke. I hope the baby is out because I don't give a fuck about the both of them.

Davis texts me saying for me to pull up at the AMP house and then I knew what that sign was. It's Duke and Kaliya. I can't wait to see what happens in that crib. I can't wait to see this bitch get humiliated by everybody.

"Y'all it's time"

Yatchy: Davis sent me a message let's go see this bitch go down.

"Let's go"

Giovanna then laughs and locks the door and there we left. Karrah was driving which was fine. I sat next to Camo and then he looked at me and smiled. I then made eye contact with him and smiled.

Camo: Whatever happens after, Imma always support you and be here for you.

"I know that Camo, don't worry. Whatever he decides, and whatever I decide, I hope it's good for me and him"

Camo: Right.

Camo then kisses my cheek and gives me a hug. We then arrive at the AMP house. And then we park the car and get out. I was wearing a denim fit which was a denim crop top with some baggy denim ripped jeans with my Timbs and my black New York Yankees flappy hat with my black glasses to wear on top of that. We all were matching with denim but we all were wearing different kinds of denim.

I can't wait to see what these niggas are up to. I hear screaming and shouting outside and then we all come inside and then everyone was excited that we came. Tylil and Punga were there too. Tylil was there because of Adreel. And Punga came to know whose baby it was. And Duke and Punga both know Kaliya is the problem but decide to fuck with her anyways. Me and Camo were holding hands the whole time until we had to greet everybody with a hug. After greeting everyone, I stood in between Davis and Camo, whilst we hear the screaming and shouting upstairs.

"What's happening?"

Davis: They've been fighting for 55 mins and it's insane because we're all here waiting for them to come downstairs.

"Right, well, Punga you're the father"

Punga: We don't know that yet.

"Nigga, you fucked her after I came and caught those two whores in the act"

Punga: We were both intoxicated and drunk. I don't want this baby. She can do whatever she wants with it but I'm not ready to be a father.