Chapter 64

I then go to the extra room with Skye and her leg had an injury and I wanted to help her clean the bruise when the other girls are cooking.

"What the fuck is going on bitch?"

Skye: Me and Kai have been having rough sex lately and it's so fucking good but I don't see the point why he doing it?

"What you mean? Is he the one insisting it?"

Skye: He's the one insisting it and it makes me happy. But he tryna avoid us talking about how he cheated on me with a fucking bitch. And now he fucking me to avoid it?

"Girl and you falling for it, you've gotta stand your ground"

Skye: I can't he just too sexy for real, I can't do this.

"You just keep wanting to have sex with him and you now limping cause y'all keep going round for round and y'all are just going so rough."

Skye: But it's so good.

I then finished cleaning her bruise and I see a bunch of hickeys on your neck.

"I can't lie, Skye, we going out later so you've gotta cover your neck for real"

Skye: Alright, I thought we gon be at home but it's alright.

"You've got to stand your ground bitch you're a baddie, and baddies don't fall for manipulation"

Skye: He's not manipulating me it's just we've got to talk and just figure shit out.

"Y'all figure your bullshit out and talk to me when you guys figured your shit out"

I then got the alcohol and walked out and went to the kitchen. The food was set up ready and I see Duke searching for me and then he sees me and smiles.

Duke: Come here

I then give him a hug and it looks like he's feeling so soft tonight. I think it's time for us to just go to our room and just chill together.

So he had his arm around my neck and started to kiss me and I started to smile and kiss him back

"Babe, what is all of this?"

Duke: Where were you?

"I was cleaning Skye's bruise because her and Kai have been fucking so much and just doing the most shit"

Duke: Let's go upstairs because my social battery is low.

"You right , let's go"

We then walk through the living room whilst Duke's hand is around my neck and then everyone is eating whilst we are on our way upstairs.

Agent: Where y'all off too?

"We going upstairs, we ate but we tired for real"

Callie: You ain't gon sit with us?

"We tired? What?! You want us to sleep on the couch"

Fanum: Damn y'all boring as a motherfucker

Davis: They back together whatchu expect them to do?

"Thank you Davis, good night, it's getting late"

Fanum: Davis, you dickriding them for real.

Davis: Shut the fuck up nigga. I'm the leader. I'm just supporting them.

Ammi: Yeah right.

Me and Duke then go upstairs and go into his room and then I then go to the bathroom to change into my pyjamas and then I get into his bed and then he fixes his room a bit.