Obsession [Taehyung FF]

Da Rieysha

Y?N, a Big Hit makeup artist who has a romantic relationship with a psychopath idol, Kim Taehyung. One day, s... Altro

Book Cover
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: First Kiss
Chapter 3: I am Crazy
Chapter 4: Claim
Chapter 5: Jealousy
Chapter 6: Date
Chapter 7: Trust
Chapter 8: Good or Bad?
Chapter 9: Workplace
Chapter 10: Marks
Chapter 11: New Chapter
Chapter 12: Cold
Chapter 13: Pity
Chapter 14: Crime
Chapter 15: Game
Chapter 16: Hobby
Chapter 17: Choose
Chapter 18: Shower
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20: Plan
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22: Ring
Chapter 23: Mother
Chapter 24: Good News
Chapter 25: New Life
Chapter 26: Ulsan
Chapter 27: Judgmental People
Chapter 28: Future
Chapter 29: Idol
Chapter 30: Fanmeeting
Chapter 31: Mine
Chapter 32: Legal
Chapter 33: Old Promise
Chapter 34: Echoes from the Past
Chapter 35: Fraud
Chapter 36: I Miss You
Chapter 37: Mine Again
Chapter 38: Ex
Chapter 39: Guess
Chapter 40: Dad
Chapter 41: A Six-Years-Old Son
Chapter 42: Jihoon
Chapter 43: Sibling
Chapter 44: Working
Chapter 45: Successful
Chapter 46: Trouble
Chapter 47: Thought
Chapter 48: Request
Chapter 49: Please
Chapter 50: Daegu
Chapter 51: Go
Chapter 52: Seoul
Chapter 53: Sorry
Chapter 54: Mark
Chapter 55: Oxytocin
Chapter 56: Feelings
Chapter 57: Not Okay
Chapter 58: Unblock
Chapter 59: Reputation
Chapter 60: Rumor
Chapter 61: Jealousy
Chapter 62: Lie
Chapter 63: Dating
Chapter 64: Missing
Chapter 65: Fake
Chapter 66: Settlement
Chapter 67: Obsession
Chapter 68: Cold
Chapter 69: Bad Liar
Chapter 71: Blackmail
Chapter 72: Uninterested
Chapter 73: Punishment
Chapter 74: Pricey
Chapter 75: Be Thankful
Chapter 76: He Wants Marriage
Chapter 77: Stalker
Chapter 78: Plan
Chapter 79: Forgiveness
Chapter 80: Special Day
Chapter 81: Romantic
Chapter 82: Monster
Chapter 83: Fetish
Chapter 84: You Don't Remember Me
Chapter 85: Home Country
Chapter 86: Kim Jinwoo
Chapter 87: Mom
Chapter 88: My Family (The End)

Chapter 70: Pied Piper

1.5K 82 33
Da Rieysha

             Taehyung drew forward till our lips met. My gaze wavered. This is not what I expected from him right now.

He began tilting his head to intensify the kiss, as if simply pressing against me wasn't enough. I whimpered beneath his powerful movement, gripping his shirt as if he were demanding something.

He pushed me closer to him. I touched his back instead of his arm. I pressed my nails into his skin, causing him to smolder with want.

He raided the moist, sweet hollow of my mouth, leaving me gasping for air as I clutched to him.

He pulled back, breathing deeply, and turned to face me. My cheeks were starting to flush from his intense gaze.

He went over to give me another kiss, but stopped as my stomach growl.

I momentarily stopped. To be honest, I felt ashamed.

I gave him a quick glance. "I am hungry."

                  I stuffed the meat and rice into my lips and chewed, closing my eyes. It's so delicious, damn it.

Sitting in front of me, Taehyung observed me while I eating.

I then went for the sliced gimbap and ate it.

When Taehyung realized I was going to run out of gimbap rolls, he used scissors to cut the final roll.

"Babe, eat more",  after spinning the entire gimbap, he added, "You have to get energy," and removed the plastic gloves.

I stopped chewing when he said that and realized I was really hungry. It happened so quickly.

Rethinking, perhaps it was just that—delicious food—that he had requested. I carried on eating.

I thought of Jihoon then. I raised my head to give him a glance. "Where is Jihoon?"

"He's sleeping, it's midnight," he remarked.

"Did he eat before that?"

"He did"

"Oh, that's good" I said, nodding, and turned to start eating, then I stopped when I suddenly had something in my head.

I turned my head back to Taehyung.

"Taehyung, you can send us back around morning tomorrow."

I felt uneasy as his gaze shifted, so I quickly said "I mean, I know you don't really spend time with Jihoon this time because of me, but you have to. It is a rule. B-but I will let you have addition of one day to visit Jihoon in this month," I said.

He sat up straight, leaning forward and placing his hands firmly on the table. "You have suicidal thoughts, you shouldn't be left alone."

"By alone, what do you mean? There, I'm not by myself"

He said, "Jihoon can't stop you."

"What? But I have Eu-"

"He left you." I was going to use Eunwoo when Taehyung interrupted and rendered me speechless.

"Babe, he abandoned you. But how could you believe that simply because he left you, your life is over?" Putting his hand on mine, he added, "You forget that I'm all yours, so you have me"

I felt my heart beat so hard in my chest as he brought this up. 

But not until I remembered it was his fault.

"He left me because of you." I said.

Despite the anger in her eyes, he stayed composed. "You're not wrong. But why can't you stop him?"

His question caused my eyes to dart.

With a tiny curve to his corner of his mouth, he added, "You just don't, right babe?"

"I. Tried"

"You didn't try enough," he stated

I gave him a silent glance.

He reached over and put the back of his hand on my face, then he caressed my face. "I have ruined you many times, and yet you do nothing to me. I'm sure you can do a lot. Why? Tell me why, babe. I'm curious," said him. 

I was aware of the response. I don't want to hurt him, which is why. However, I was unable to tell him.

Leaning forward, he questioned, "Do you love me?"

He was drawing near, so I quickly faked a chuckle.

My laughing died and I looked at him gravely. "Yah. Yes, you have ruined me a lot" I paused and stared into his eyes, then I continued, "I'm not sure why. Why don't I take any action against you? But, why would I love someone who mistreated me like that? Someone who causes me such great pain?" I questioned, giving him a close-up look.

With those eyes, he leaned his back against the headrest and gazed at me.

Once more, those eyes. Eyes devoid of emotion.

Suddenly, the surge of  emotions cause me to lose my shit, I yelled, "Nonsense, right???? It makes absolutely no sense!".

A deep pounding in my chest.

His tongue curled into a ball against his cheek. 

My expression twitched as I observed his calm demeanor.

Then he leaned forward once again. "You can throw a fit, but it's no use. Stop rejecting me, babe. With me, it is dangerous, it hurts, but I'm too sweet. You can't resist me, are you, babe?" asked him. 

When he asked me that, I frowned. "Are you crazy?"  I asked. 

He laughed at my reaction and he relaxed back against the headrest. There was a sly smile on his mysteriously attractive face. "It's just a song, sweetie," he said.

"What?"

"Maybe all the time, that song was meant for you," he said.

I frowned, not understanding at all what he was getting at.

Observing that she had no notion at all, he gave her a hint by effortlessly singing, "Follow the sound of a pipe. Follow this song. It is a bit dangerous, but I'm so sweet. I'm here to save you. I'm here to ruin you. You called me, see? I'm so sweet."

When I finally understood, my eyes widened and I nearly gasped.

When she appeared to have finally understood, he grinned. "I relate the half of this song's lyrics with our love story. I always feel like you call me. I don't know how. Or maybe you are too attractive that I was just drawn into you so much. Another thing, whenever I have intimacy with you, you always resist me, but be honest babe, that you are actually so sexually attracted to me, and you are also emotionally attached to me, right?"

I did not answer him.

"You are only scared be with me because you know I am dangerous. I cannot stand seeing you with another man, I cannot stand seeing you talking or giggling with another man, I want you to be with me all the time. And I don't want you to need anything else besides me. I don't want you to need the good grade to have a good career, then for you to focus on those. I want undivided attention and I am all you need. If you need money, I will give you. If you need a house, I will buy it to you. Just everything you need, I will provide you. But only for the thing that will not threaten me, I will give you, y/n".

I was so speechless. But it should not be so shocking. Because this explained so much that he never cared about anything I was doing and all the time, he only wanted me to him.

"But don't be so scared with me. I'm trying to change and not be so obsessed with you. What I told you just only me being honest of what thought I have. It is like a pure thought if moral does not exist. You know, I am always honest to you" he says

"You need to work on that very much. No girl can live with such a guy".

"Sure, I will"

               Following our meal, Taehyung and I headed upstairs to the second level, pausing in the hallway.

"Jihoon has a single bed in his room, so you can't sleep with him, babe. There's no room for you," Taehyung spoke.

I could not trust this guy based on what I saw in him. "Let me see his room first, and then I will decide."

"No, you would awaken him."

"I will not."

"He will hear the sound of the door. You're going to wake him up."

I gave him a very close look. It was evident that this man was lying. "I know him so well, he's my son. The sound of the door alone won't cause him to wake up."

"That's the door in your house, not the door in my house," Taehyung replied.

I scowled. This guy was determined not to lose. "How is it different?"

He answered, "It is."

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I turned to face my right. "Well, this place has a ton of rooms. I can sleep it any room of those" I said.

"Babe, all the rooms are empty." Most of them, I just store the unused, old things." 

"Oh, how can all of them be stored with unused, old things? You're lying," I said

"You know this isn't my primary residence, baby. I don't usually reside here. Why would I pay that amount of money?" Taehyung  asked.

Ignoring him, I went right to the door closest to his room and opened it.

I switched on the lamp.

Inside, I noticed furnishings and a bed. There was even a heater and air conditioner. It's even more opulent than my house's master bedroom, and it's the ideal size—like a whole suite of rooms for a visitor.

It was too late for Taehyung to stop her. "Ah, fuck," he said in a low voice.

I gave him a fierce look. He looked away from me. I entered the space.

He said, "Babe, I can explain," and he trailed behind me into the chamber.

"You're a liar, ass. I don't want to hear you," I replied.

Grasping my hand, he dragged me to sit next him on the bed. "Babe, listen, I mean, this room is rarely used. I don't get a lot of guests here. And you know this house is big. I'm just worried if you get scared and cannot sleep. A lot of things have happened to you lately. You really need a good sleep." 

"What's your point, actually?"

"Well.. Mmm.. You should sleep in my room. If something happens to you, I'm already beside you, babe," said him with a softened voice, sounding like a horny psychopath like usual.

I answered, "Nope, thank you," and then I turned to face him while I lay on the bed.

All of a sudden, I could feel his arm around my waist, his body against my back, and his face buried in my neck.

"Yah, Taehyung, leave me alone. I'm tired; I want to sleep. You yourself said I needed to have a good sleep. Why are you disturbing me now?" I asked and tried yanking my body off him.

"Babe, I have something to ask you before that."

"Then ask me," I responded, giving him a serious look as I turned to face him.

He released me, turned to face me, and got up to sit. "Well, it is." He sidestepped my eyes and rubbed his neck.

Using one elbow on the bed as support, I was able to get a closer look at him.

I had my eyes fixed on him. He acted so strangely and appeared apprehensive. He never looked like this to me.

"Well, it's just..."

"Just quickly tell me. You make me wait now," I said. To be honest, his strange act evoked my curiosity.

When he finally worked up the nerve to ask, "Can I have my na na, babe?"

His eyes seemed to be begging me to do so. 

I frowned. "What is na na?"

He was somewhat bashful as he began stroking the bed with his index finger. "Yeah, that's not so bad," he remarked, examining my face.

When he realized that I was completely lost, he began to provide more indications. "This is it," he stated, clasping his hands. He made the sound of a filthy smack with one hand.

The moment I understood it, my eyes sprang wide.

He literally asked permission to fuck me! 

It makes sense why he had been flaunting his lust in his eyes and on his face.

When he realized I understood, he said, "Can I?"

With all the madness in my chest, I wanted to slap him. However, I was unable to comply since he first requested my consent. He had never before requested my consent before forcing it upon me. Even though his method was so incredibly strange, I could tell he wanted to change.

"You're crazy, Taehyung!" With a searing sensation in my chest, I turned to face him and leaned back on the bed. He's so incredibly insane!

"Oh? So, the answer is no." questioned Taehyung, who seemed really unhappy.

"No," I answered icily.

"Babe, I mean when you get healthy and more energetic," he replied.

I now understood his repeated advice to eat more to gain energy. His desire was to fuck me. I squeezed my eyes shut. He is very foolish. This approach was incorrect. It was meant to come more readily to him. My cheeks started to flush. He makes me feel ashamed now.

When I didn't respond, he tried to talk me out of it once again by saying, "I mean, not today because I know how tired you are. I can wait, we can do it next week."

"No Taehyung. You won't get the answer you want by today either," I said, knowing he would not give up if I am not being straightforward.

With disappointment, he looked forward instead of at me.

We were separated by silence, yet my chest was booming.

"Well, all right, then. Get enough sleep. Sweet dreams, my love. He said, "I love you," and got out of bed.

He went to the door, closed it, turned off the lamp, and gave me a quick glance.

In actuality, I no longer felt drowsy.

I turned to hastily and remembered something. "Wait Taehyung!"

With a cocked eyebrow, he stopped closing the door for me.

"Do you have an extra phone? I mean, the tablet is fine too. Something like that," I said. "

"Why? How would you like to use it?"

"Well, before I go to bed, I usually listen to the music. To go to sleep, I truly need it," I uttered.

He gave me a nod before leaving the door ajar.

He might have gone to get me that.

He returned to me later with earbuds and a tablet. With a "here, babe," he extended his hand to greet me.

"Thank you." I responded, taking them from him.

After giving me a nod, he moved to the doorway.

My mind trailed behind him. He said, "Good night, babe."

"Good night, too," I replied.

I glanced at the tablet as soon as he shut the door.

Since he talked about Pied Piper earlier in the dining room, I've been itching to listen to Pied Piper.

I searched for Pied Piper on YouTube after searching for it.

I muttered to myself, "Maybe a song about us," recalling what he had said.

I inhaled deeply before pressing the play  button.

Pied Piper by BTS 💿

         It's dangerous so it's better

You know deep inside

You can't stop it now (You can't stop)

So be honest with me now

Stop, now stop watching and study for your test

Your parents and boss hate me

Video clips, pictures, tweets

V app, Bon Voyage

I know, you can't help what you like

But stop, interpret the music video later

You have so many pictures of me in your room anyway

It's not just one hour, it's a whole year that'll disappear

So this song is a reward I'm giving to you

You're not being punished

Come here, I'm your paradise

Can't close your eyes (Can't close your eyes)

You can throw a fit but it's no use (Don't reject me)

Just close your eyes, tune your ears

Follow the sound of the pipe, follow this song

It's a bit dangerous but I'm so sweet

I'm here to save you, I'm here to ruin you

You called me, see? I'm so sweet

Follow the sound of the pipe

Ooh-ooh-ooh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Ooh-ooh-ooh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh (I'm takin' over you)

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Ooh-ooh-ooh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh (I'm takin' over you)

You know that it's already begun

The moment you hear that sound (Yeah, SUGA)

Maybe I'm a bit dangerous

Like the pied piper

I'm testing you

Like the fruit from the tree of good and evil

My pipe awakens everything

That sound burns you up even more

You're pulled by it, you react

I'm endlessly blowing

I'm your guilty pleasure

You can't escape, never

You're not being punished

Come here, I'm your paradise

Can't close your eyes (Can't close your eyes)

You can throw a fit but it's no use (Don't reject me)

Just close your eyes, tune your ears

Follow the sound of the pipe, follow this song

It's a bit dangerous but I'm so sweet

I'm here to save you, I'm here to ruin you

You called me, see? I'm so sweet

Follow the sound of the pipe

      I finished listening to whole song and laughed in disbelief. 

Guilty pleasure...

Honestly he was so right that I was attracted and attached to him. But I know so much this feeling was so wrong. 

He was not a good guy, he was so obsessed

Guilty pleasure...

 Shit, nothing can describe our relationship better than this. 

***

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

5.8K 397 9
yn is a university student working part-time at a prominent hotel as a receptionist where she's paid well to have a healthy livelihood in Seoul. Ever...
136K 3.9K 28
A story about a girl who's obsessed by her best friend, Kim Taehyung. Taehyung has a disorder and only Y/N is the medicine of his disorder. T - Y/N...
14.7K 606 27
Kim y/n a simple yet beautiful girl has a boyfriend and also a stalker who has madly obsession of her Does Y/n know about her stalker? Why does he s...
6.2K 166 16
In where a highschool professor who is secretly a mafia leader gets obsessed with one of his students and kills her family just to get to her. Will...