New life, New love and New Re...

Oleh Tejaswiniphadke

Prerish's story. All characters belongs to kzk by Ekta . If there are any similarities in any story it is jus... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Character sketch
Death of Soul
Death of thronbird
Fire That Burned Everything
Reborn in time
Character sketch part 2
Revenge is dish best served cold
Moving On
Settings
New beginning
Entry Of King
Welcome To Bajaj Kingdom
His advice
Loyalty
Meeting
First meeting
Meeting Kukki
Celebration
Dinner invitation
Plans
Dinner 1
Dinner 2
Drive to home
Invitation
Navratri Pooja
Motives
Attack
Bajaj in danger
Out of danger
Dreams
His Past
Agreed
Proposal
Discussion about Proposal
Meeting Mr. Bajaj
Gift for Prena
Enemies meets on narrow roads
Meeting Prerna's family
Rishbh in Prerna's house
Untitled Part 41
Rishbh's Surprise
Introduction of new characters
Inside Basu Wadi
Determination
Shagun
Din Shaguna da
Untitled Part 48
Tum mere ho
Rights
Compliments
Shivani gets slapped
Untitled Part 53
Prerna's rage
Catharsis
Promo
The first strike
Sagai
Untitled Part 59
Jivansathi
I'm here for you
Way to party
Promo1
Untitled part
Loving movements
Pain
Choice of song for wedding
πŸ‘‘ and Queen πŸ‘‘
Some past waves
The first Target
Make it home

Promise to you

583 78 4
Oleh Tejaswiniphadke

After dinner Rishabh was staring at Prerna's mehandi clad hands.

Prerna: What are looking in my hands?

Rishabh: nothing special. I was just wondering what is there in this mehandi that you forgot about your health!

Prerna: Do you know I have written your name in this mehandi. It's a ritual that husband searches his name on the first night.

Rishabh: really Jaan. I think you are quite eager for our first night. Do I need to book soundproof room for us?

Prerna: Dhatt..... You are getting shameless day by day.

Rishabh: First you talked about first night and now I'm shameless. That is not fair.

Prerna: Everything is fair in love and war.

Rishabh: Really. Who taught you this rubbish thought? I have seen many people to talk like that and hurt the same person.

Prerna understood talking about this topic will hurt her Rishi so she immediately changed the topic.

Prerna: Do you know it is said that if mehandi turned out dark means her husband will love her lot.

Rishabh: But I don't love you. I don't know what is love. I never loved anyone. I am sorry Prerna. I will not be able to love you and I don't want you to live in that illusion that someday I will love you. You will be my wife, my queen mother of my kids but love is not my cup of tea.

Without looking back he left the terrace

After listening his thoughts Prerna was little bit hurt. But this was same person who did everything to keep her happy and alive. He is the same person who jumped in fire to save her and sneha and if that was not love then Nobody's love is love. The hurt which is feeling her is nothing compared to hurt which she caused to her Rishi. Now she want was only their happiness. And on their first night she is going to give it..

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.2K 638 8
She loved someone else but has to marry him to save her love from the problem. He married to her for his daughter and to take his revenge. But they b...
35.3K 3.1K 20
He returns back to her after two year but he was changed. He was changed into a beast with a misunderstanding of her killing him. He wanted revenge a...
68K 3.3K 48
#complete# Prerna and Rishabh also know as Mr. and Mrs. Bajaj, from Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2. It was a tv show from star Plus. Recently I have been r...
Love! Oleh Prachi

Fiksi Penggemar

26.1K 1.3K 26
[Completed] It is a fanfiction based on Kasauti Zindagi Ke (an indian daily soap) and is a story of two people who have known each other since their...