The Crown Prince's Protector

hartgoddess12 által

Tae Pyung is the second prince of King Tae shin and Queen Han Soo. He is also the Crown Prince and future Kin... Több

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY five
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY -SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
Chapter SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY six
CHAPTER SIXTY Seven
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHTY EIGHT
Chapter EIGHTY NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY ONE
CHAPTER NINETY TWO
CHAPTER NINETY THREE
CHAPTER NINETY FOUR
FINAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART1
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART 2

CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN

147 10 7
hartgoddess12 által

"PRINCE ALKONG OF SILLA"

SIDE STORY

King Tae Shin frowning while listening to some Minister's appeal about the western border but at the same time he try to hide the pain that he's feeling right now. He feel tightening of his chest part. General Son is looking at him and notice that there's something wrong to the King. Tae Pyung is also there seated next to his father while Prince Yu Shin is standing along with the Ministers.

"Your Majesty, we need to secure the western border now.... "  Half of the Ministers said. Tae Pyung clenching his fist because they still want to send General Son to the western border. "Our soldiers there are can still protect our area... So we don't need to send someone to check the area." The King said. "But Your Majesty... We could never be at ease... We must send someone there to protect the area." The other one said. "And you want General Son to lead and go to the western border? Is that what you want to say?" The King said as he started to get annoyed.

Prince Yu Shin gave him a signal before the minister speak. "I have a suggestion for you, Your Majesty..." He said. King Tae Shin look at Minister Lee, "what is it?" He asked. "Why don't you send the Crown Prince to lead and protect the western border?". Minister Lee said. Prince Yu shin smirked while Tae Pyung and the King with General Son are all shocked. "What?" The King said. " It's time to show his ability on protecting our land, Your Majesty..."Minister Lee said. "Hear us Your Majesty!!!! Allow the Crown Prince to lead and go to the western border." The half of the ministers said. The King gulped and get angry as he heard their appeal. Tae Pyung is about to speak when General Son is suddenly speak up.

"Allow me to lead the western border, Your Majesty..." General Son said. All the ministers stop and look at him. Prince Yu Shin smirked because it's go according to his plan. Knowing, General Son is willing to risk his life especially to his daughter that's why he use the Crown Prince as bait to make General Son agree and the King couldn't avoid the appeal.

"Aniyo!" The King said. General Son come forward and show respect to the King and Crown Prince. He's looking at his eyes it's like telling him that don't come forward. "Allow me to lead the western border instead of the Crown Prince, Your Majesty." General Son said. "No, Abeonim..." Tae Pyung said. Prince Yu Shin felt happy on what his seeing right now. 'That's right... Father in law and his son in law trying to protect each other... But I will get rid  both of you in the end....' In his thought.

"The Crown Prince is the future King of Silla. No one is able to throne except him, so we also need to protect your future heir, Your Majesty." General Son said. "Plus, the Crown Princess is pregnant and she needs her husband to her side and to protect her.  We didn't know if there's still someone who want to harm the royal baby, Your Majesty." General Son added. "But General Son, as her father ... She also needs you.." Tae Pyung said. General Son look at him. "Your Royal Highness....
Since the day that my daughter marry you and she became your wife... You're the only one that can fulfill her needs, I mean, you're the only one who will be at her for a lifetime." General Son said. Then he look again to the King. "So please allow me to lead the western border and let this mere servant to protect Silla and you, Your Majesty." General Son said. The King clenching his fist. He couldn't avoid this appeal. This is hard for him. The tightening on his chest becomes more painful. Tae Pyung and General Son notice it. "Your Majesty, Are you okay?" Tae Pyung said.

Yu Shin smirked while looking to the King.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Present day

"I did it! Wol Sook... Look he's sleeping..." Eon Jin said happily when Prince Alkong fell asleep on her arms. Wol Sook laugh because of her small happiness. "You're a great mother, congratulations, Your Highness..." Wol Sook said and she let out a small laugh. Eon Jin smile seen on her face. "He's so handsome just like her father." Eon Jin said while looking at her son. "His eyes is from you, Your Highness." Wol Sook said. "Look! He got the dimple of His Highness..." Wol sook said. Eon Jin smile and her eyes widen when she saw his birth mark. "Wol Sook, look.... He also inherit my gift." She said. Wol Sook smile widely. "But Your Highness, why his birth mark is glowing and yours is not?..." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin also notice his birthmark keeps on glowing. She tilt her head and trying to know the reason. Eon Jin feel tightening on her chest. She decide to put down Prince Alkong on his bed. "waeyo Your Highness?" Wol Sook said. "Wol Sook... Its been days since I always feel exhausted." Eon Jin said. "If you want, I will call physician Kwon..." Wol Sook said. "Arasso, so I can also ask him about the birth mark of Prince Alkong." She said.

"My Princess..." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin look at him. "Are you ready?" He asked. "I am but our son is sleeping..." She said. "It's okay I will carry him." He said.

This is the day that Prince Alkong will meet the people of Silla. The King invite some guests from other countries, all the noble men of Silla and including the ordinary people just like the Crown Princess requested. This day is memorable and special for the royals because this day they will introduce the new member of royal family and the first born prince of the Crown Prince and Crown Princess.

All of them are gather in the central pavilion at the central palace. The royal is on the stage with their visitors from the other countries while the noble men is on the ground near the stage. And the commoners is at the back of the noble. The servants are all busy on serving foods and drinks.

They're all waiting for the Crown Prince and Crown Princess arrival with their first born Prince, Prince Alkong.

"Everyone! Let's welcome th Crown Prince and Crown Princess with the royal heir, Prince Alkong of Silla!" Chief Eunuch announced.

Tae Pyung look at his wife then he smile. He hold Eon Jin in her hand with Prince Alkong on his another arms. All of them bow and show respect to Tae Pyung and his family.

The couple are walking on the aisle with smile on their faces. Eon Jin notice that the birth mark of Prince Alkong stop on glowing. She tilt her head and got confused. "Are you okay? Tae Pyung asked when he notice her. Eon Jin smile as she nodded.

They're all happy for the arrival of the new born prince in Silla especially the commoners and the servants are so happy for the Crown Prince and Crown Princess. But not all of them, Yu Shin and some noble men are not happy for them.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Woo Sung look at the sky and thinking about Eon Jin. He heard that Eon Jin delivered her baby safely and she's safe and doing fine. "I'm glad your safe, Your Highness..." He said. "I miss you..." He added as he throw the stone on the river. He take the necklace on his sleeve and look at to it. "The owner of this necklace is happy now... I think I will let you go now..." He said. He hold it once again and he's about to throw it on the water when someone grab his hand and take the necklace from his hand. Woo Sung startled, "You? Again?" He said.

Su Jin smile. Woo Sung remember Eon Jin's eye smile through her. "This necklace is perfectly fit on me... This is  mine now!" Su Jin said and let out her eye smile. Woo Sung interrupt on his thought when he saw the necklace on her neck. Woo Sung frowned as he immediately pull the necklace from her neck, Su Jin got startled.

Woo Sung stood up and turn around from her. "Yah!" Su Jin said but Woo Sung continue to his walk. He startled when Su Jin suddenly appear infront of him.

"What do you want?" Woo Sung said. "You!" Su Jin said without any blink.

Woo Sung let out a deep sigh as he control his annoyance. "Stop from following me, Arasso? A noble lady like you must stay in their house not following random guys outside." He said. He was about to leave when Su Jin suddenly speak. "There's only one guy, I keep following with and that is you..." She said. Woo Sung look at her. Su Jin smile,

"I don't know if you're going to believe this but I saw-" Su Jin said but it didn't finish when Woo Sung speak.

"I don't care! I don't know you and I don't want to get to know you so please... Leave me alone!" He said and walk passed through her.

A rain suddenly fall from them. Su Jin didn't  know why she feel hurt in his word. She look at him from his behind while Woo Sung didn't look back not until he heard some scream, "Oh god! Lady Su Jin!!!" Her servant said.

Woo Sung immediately turn around to check the girl and his eyes widen when he saw her lying on the ground.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.8K 225 27
In an era when kingdoms rose and fell at the hands of destiny, a tale unfolded against the backdrop of war torn landscapes. At the center of this wer...
50K 3.9K 63
Taehyung, a young master of Kims when come to the world after isolating himself in the grief of his Grandfather's demise, instantly becomes the talk...
3.4K 177 29
About a story where a boy named Choi Beomgyu is a very close friend of Kang Taehyun. Beomgyu hasn't realized his own feelings for Taehyun this whole...