Fastest Men Alive (Harrison W...

By thefallenparade

"Barry Allen. He was my friend, no he was more than that. He was one of the men I loved. Harrison Wells, or r... More

I'm Not A Speedster (Revised)
3 Years Before
Becoming Someone Else
Say Yes to the Dress
Party of the recently rich
Dr. Harrison Wells
Quick Question
Lunch
Waiting Game
Nameless Vigilante
Dinner
Who We Are
What we are
Erased From Time
The Spree
Locked Up
An actual picture of the suit: not a chapter
The Scientist
The Call
Hero or Villain
Remember the Future
The Future or The Past
The Fastest Men....alive

Author's Note

646 15 4
By thefallenparade

I once wrote an outline for this story, in hopes I wouldn't let it stray too far.

The ending would have been an ending, and many people would say, "Wow, that's nice, what a great ending."

But I thought that Johanna had a lot more story. So I've decided to make a second book and hopefully soon. I doubt it will be a trilogy, probably just a sequel....

then again I thought this would be a nice ONE book story.

Didn't turn out that way. 

Please Vote and Comment the crap out of this book, it really helps out! Also if you find mistakes in grammar or spelling, just leave a comment on where it is. It would help me out a lot. The next book should be better now that I am typing on computer and not on my tiny iPhone. 

Hope you liked the book as much as I enjoyed writing and creating a hero....or villain, that I will look up to for, well, ever.

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 111 17
Disclaimer: I don't own pictures, movie, music or show.
40.1K 1.1K 36
In this alternate universe specifically Earth 52 Barry Allen gets over his fascination with one Iris West and instead falls in love with the beautifu...
120 21 12
[Discontinued Story] (A/N: please don't judge this... It's literally cringe but bear with me...please...) A 29(?) years old(human/goddess who likes t...
19.1K 703 34
🌸🌸[Completed]🌸🌸 Barry Allen was a normal forensic scientist,when one day an explosion struck .. He got struck by lightning and fell into qoma, He...