Love you, Hate you

By 557damon

Once he was in love... His love was selfless, endless, extreme and had no boundaries and so is his hate.... e... More

Prologue
Spilled Coffee
Locked inside
Stolen moment
Drunk boss
Characters
Evil witch
Stubborn assistant
Accused
Trapped
Doom or blessing?
Rocky start
Bickering duo
Black Dahlia
Strangers from past -1
Strangers from past-2
Hooked up?
Extra: Memory or illusion
Damsel in Distress?
Consent
Heartstrings
Sweet Torture
Blackout
Bewitched by desire
Do you love me?
One step forward two steps back
Distance makes heart grow fonder
Worry and Agony
Like a Moth to a Flame
FLAMES
FLAMES-2
Adieu?
Author's Note
Chains of heart

Its all you!

249 29 29
By 557damon

"What the heck are you doing here!!"

Arthit pins the other to the bathroom door, confining all kinds of movement by trapping Kongpob in between him and wooden door.

"What are you doing! Ahh!!", Kongpob  cries out in pain as both his wrists are  grabbed and held fast on either sides of his head.

"You are hurting me!!", Kongpob complained furiously. His eyes moistening with tear at the sudden attack of pain. When his wrist didn't complained of any ache after warm shower from last night, he thought that it's all healed and okay. However, now it's aching crazy.

Taken aback at the painful yelp, Arthit releases the other instantly, taking a step back. His eyes scanning the younger one to find the cause. Taking notice of how other cradled his right hand.

"What happened? You are injured?", Arthit asks out of worry. But his inquiry meets empty air as Kongpob steps out into the room, going straight to the bed.

The actor rolls his eyes at the ignorance before making his way to the wadrobe, taking out his healing spray. Being an action hero, he has to shoot so many gruesome and tiring stunts for the movies which leads to sore body parts and sprain all time. Having a spray comes in handy as it works much faster than patches. Dropping the spray on the bed, he gets on it only for Kongpop to stand up and starts for the door.

"Where are you going!!", Arthit yelled, not liking how the other ignored him altogether

"None of your business", came the shouted reply. Kongpob is furious at the actor. Reaching out, he turns the knob with uninjured hand and pulls open the door with a force, shaking the hinges and steps out, not bothering to close the door.

Arthit side glances at the door from where the other has disappeared to and pokes the inside of his right cheek, scoffing at the display of disobedience, huffing out an unpleasant laugh..you are really asking for it, huh?..

Kongpob stomps his feet to the ground, power walking in the corridors. His whole self is burning in rage...How dare he manhandle him like that?? Just what the hell he think of himself?? Like.. Kongpob shrieked in fear when he was suddenly scooped up in air by Arthit. His arms flailing in air. "What the hell phi!!! Are you out of your mind!!"

"Stop making a scene!", Arthit growls in younger one's ear in a deep baritone, sending shivers all over Kongpob.

"I am making a scene?? Yaaa you lunatic idiot!!! Put me down right away!!", Kongpob hits the sturdy chest with his good hand. However, those weak punches having no effect on Arthit.

"Let me go you stupid piece of shitt!! Free me right away else I'll shout to the top of my lungs!!!!", Kongpob threatened.

Arthit smirked at the death stare. Feeling alive after so many days. The fiesty ball of human flesh secured in his arms  making him feel like he has been zapped with electricity.

"You wanna shout?? Be my guest. None of the staff comes before 10", Arthit whispered, his lips kissing the velvet skin in pretense of touching.

Kongpob goes still for a second at the contact. His brain stopped for a moment before processing the info the actor. "Wh what!!!"...we are the only one in the house??...

" Let me go immediately you crazy bastard!!!", Kongpob screamed, multiplying his efforts to get away. But it only led to him hurting his already injured hand more, resulting in him groaning and crouching in the arms, his injured hand tucking in between their bodies.

"What? Crazy bastard??", Arthit's nostrils flares at the cursing. He tightens his hold on the other, somehow subduing the resisting movement as he takes them back inside the room, banging the door closed with leg.

"Let me go you wacko!!!", Kongpob keeps on swearing as he is laid in the bed, with Arthit hovering over him, confining him in between his limbs.

"Sshhh!!!", Arthit hushed the other," Scream one more time and I'll kiss you"

Kongpob eyes widens at the threat," Don't you dare...", the younger one stops immediately as the elder closes in, aiming straight for his lips. "Stop!", he squeaked, covering his mouth with his palm, head moving to the side.

Arthit keeps on moving, their faces only inches away. The actor smirks as the other turns his head away. He leans more, closing to later's ear," you will do as I say, yes or no?". The actor smiles getting a small nod.

"Well, if we are clear then", Arthit moves back,  giving enough space to other," sit up straight first"

Kongpob follows the command and does the same. His eyes tracking actor's movement, who flicks open the cap of spray. "I can do it myself."

"You forgot my warning already?", Arthit lofts his eyebrow in question. "Do you really want to get kissed by me that badly??"

Kongpob mouth drops open at the bold statement. He scoffs," Oh pleeease!!! Stop being delusional. I am not one of your crazy fans"

"Come closer", Arthit waves the other but Kongpob refuses to move a single inch. He twists his lips in mock ,"In your dreams".

The actor grins at the sassy remark but remained silent. Holding the injured wrist, he examines the swollen area before spraying it with the  healing ointment. "Lets wait for an hour. If the swelling remains, we will get it checked in the hospital", saying that Arthit put back the cap and stands up, heading to the wadrobe.

Kongpob remains quiet. Cradling his wrist against his chest. The mint cooling overpowering the ache. He has his eyes downcast at his wrist. A minute later, the bed dips, indicating that the actor has returned back. There remains a pin drop silence for first few minutes in the room. Arthit is the first one to break the silence.

"So.....care to share why are you here and what is with your hand?"

Kongpob huffs at the question..screw you!!..He lifts his head, staring right into the hazel orbs. "Really??"

"What?", Arthit asks, left corner of his mouth hiking up. Amused at the sulky behaviour. Though his brain is alerting him of all the reasons stating why he should not be taking Kongpob's presence lightly, he just wants to live in this moment as long as he could.

"You really really don't remember me coming for your rescue? You forgot everything about last night?", Kongpob dead panned.

All mirth vanishes from the actor's eyes. "Last night? Last night I was I was with.....", Flashes of him drinking non stop and then blur image of Nam being handsy with him hits Arthit...fuck!!...Arthit curses internally as a hazy form of his assistant running towards him appears before it transitions to a face off between Nam and Kongpob. He sighs, looking up at the ceiling in resignation," you...why were you there?"

"Are you for real?", Kongpob grabs the first thing his hand could, and flungs it straight to actor's face. "After all the drama with that vicious bitch, you still had the audacity to go ahead and got drunk with her? Do you know have any idea how big of a scandal it could be if media gets a gist of it? What? You got so bored that you want to destroy your career by your own hands or something?? Had I not been there, you would had still been rolling in bed with that honey of yours!"

"It's roll in hay", Arthit corrected the other only to get smacked in face by another pillow.

"Stop making it grammatical", Kongpob snapped. Reaching forward, he grabs the other person by collar, pulling the actor closer,"WHAT IN THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING EXACTLY??"

"Nothing", Arthit answered coolly, his expressions somber, eyes clear for first time since last night. Even earlier, the hazel orbs were filled with anger but at the moment they are just fixed at Kongpob. His hand reaches up, covering the fist closed over the lapels of his t shirt. "I was not thinking of anything except.....you"

It was Kongpob's turn to look away. He couldnt bear to meet the intensity in those eyes. His heart mellowing at the answer. Cheeks flaming with how close the other is to him. His senses going haywire at the heat wafting off the elder. Arthit's words are giving off vibe that may be...there might be tiniest bit of chance that the actor missed him just as he did. However, he didn't dared to dream of it, afraid all of it will get crumbled again. "Stop using me as an excuse. Don't blame me for your wrong choices. "

"Excuse?", Arthit grabs the other by chin, turning his face to him," did you said excuse? I am using you as an excuse? How can you even say that? After knowing how much I care for you-

"THEN WHAT ELSE YOU WANT ME TO SAY!!! Huh?", Kongpob gashes his teeth. His eyes going damp. He pokes the other in chest," It was you!! You!! who decided to walk away! You decided to get divorce. You decided to abandon me!! It was you who chose to part ways. I was not of any worth to you, so you dumped me like a garbage. It's all YOU PHI!!!"

Arthit pulled later's face closer, dipping his head, he kissed those rosy lips, shutting Kongpob from speaking any further.

"I warned you already", murmuring softly, Arthit claims those pouty lips, breaking their stubborness as he bites the other hard, sinking his teeth in pouty lower lips, sliding his tongue inside, tasting heaven after a long time of being deprived from it. His fingers slips past the chin, spreading over the cheeks, other wrapping over the nape, guiding the movement. Their lips and tongues moving in a languid manner.

One second he was shouting, another second, he is being kissed and all Kongpob could do was follow the other. Like the other person has casted a magic on him, he can only reciprocate the movements. Giving free access to the actor. He can only cling to Arthit, his good arm draped over the broard shoulder, other secured in his lap, as he returns those kisses hungrily, like he had been waiting for the same. He would be beyond embarrassed for being so eager, but thats for later. Momentraily, he just wishes to live in this moment. His whole body tingles with tiny electric sparks, a heat warming his core, melting the thawed part of his heart, sending butterflies in his belly...does it feel this way for everybody? Is this how people feel when they are being kissed? Or is it because it's this person? Is it the same for Arthit?? Or am another one on his list of many?...

The last thought breaks Kongpob of the lustful haze and he stops. His hand on later's shoulder falling away as he moves away, detaching his lips from Arthit who was too busy sucking nectar from those lips that only when the other pulled back, had he noticed the change in atmosphere.

Arthit's eyes roam over the most beautiful face in the whole world. Kongpob has his eyes closed. His thick dark long eyelashes fanning against his cheekbones. Cheeks flushed red like cherry, plump lips moist and shiny like he has just applied a layer of transparent lip gloss. A tinch of red oozing from where he has bitten the later.

"Kong.....", Arthit breathes. He could not recognize his own voice heavy with desire.

The younger one opens his eyes, meeting Arthit's questioning stare. However, he turns his head to the side and slides down the bed.

"Kong...you still have not answered my question. What are you doing here?", Arthit comes up to his feet, calling out the other.

"You have a photoshoot scheduled today. Take a shower and get ready. We will head out in an hour", Kongpob informs the actor before stepping out of the room.

This time Arthit didn't followed the other outside. He has no right. Kongpob was not wrong when he said that it's all his doing.

The actor pulls his hair up in frustration. This feeling of conflict twisting his insides. He wants to go after the younger one and tell him how miserable he has been since the day he decided to walk a different path from him. Nonetheless, he does the exact opposite of it. Instead of what his heart longs for, he switches on his brain and heads to the bathroom to get ready for the day which has yet to unfold.

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 244 9
Arthit can't help taking Kongpob's presence for granted, thinking the younger man will always be there by his side. But reality comes crashing in to...
164K 6.9K 56
Kongpob and Arthit both were set for an arrange marriage. At first Arthit was loathing the idea but gradually feelings evolved and he had to share hi...
93.4K 5.8K 14
When Arthit's university junior, and self proclaimed rival, Kongpob rescues Arthit from an overly eager coworker with a crush, their relationship bec...
434K 17.4K 29
What happens when you are betrothed to the person you hate? With no way of escaping it, when both families want it to happen. Is it love at first sit...