The scarlets ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

By BhoomikaPrasanna

My first ghost ship was knottew in SOTUS and I fell in love with both of them as there was only a little ff a... More

The scarlets๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Hottest Bodyguard ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต
You all are bodyguards ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช
The shock of meeting all of you๐Ÿฅธ๐Ÿฅธ
Too anxious to leave them ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Finally in my arms๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช
The dreams are scary as hell ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–
So can I take a break ๐Ÿ˜Œ
My India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
Here i come, Ranadurga. ๐Ÿ˜ค
Is this that place. ๐ŸŽ
That bitchy aunt
The marriage proposal and the lovers story
Its time for some truth.
It is the day where everyone goes shopping.
Concentrating on other couples other than Knottew.
Concentrating on other couples other than knott tew
Concentrating on other couples other than Knottew.
Concentrating on other couples than knottew.
Concentrating on other couples other than knottew
The Whole Marriage and rituals
Marriage.... but ours??
Marriage..... but ours? Part -02

Marriage...but... not... ours..

8 1 0
By BhoomikaPrasanna

It has been a month after the marriage of Knott and Tew . Nobody know about the marriage yet except Ajjamma, ammaji and Maya. Their first night together as a married couple was ok because both were tired and nothing happened. The marriage of Pari ( Meena aunty daughter) was nearing it was almost rhe day before marriage and now Tew was in Ajjamma's room.

" When do we start our next step of plan it is almost a month after your marriage".

"Now it's not the time to start, after correctly six months they will be having a board meeting. It is in the company itself then the plan starts ".

" Hmm that's good but what about the throne ".

" That will also be ours. Knott should do better in the company. He should sustain in it after that we will get to know that if he is worth it or not ".

" He is a sherwa of course he is worth it ".

Tew glared at the woman and she just bowed her head in shame.

" I know what he is and I know what everyone is don't need to educate me with that ok. Now we just have to wait. I'll be collecting evidences for the meeting ok ".

She just nodded.

" Oh the drama I'd love to see it ".

Tew smirked.

" Me too, me too".

It was almost evening and the elders decided to do Bangle ritual. Where the bride needs to wear bangles around her wrist which some married people put it on the bride themselves.

Everyone were smiling but in the inside Tew was burning like hell. He immediately went to his room which he shared with Knott and wwnt to the balcony.

" Why? Why couldn't they have all this huh? Why did the kingdom judge them? I cannot wait to see their bloody faces when I visit them ".

" Whom are you talking about nong".

Tew froze he turned and saw Knott .

"Uhh P. Why are you here ".

" Ok I am not allowed in my own room now nong huh".

Tew panicked and started stuttering.

"Uh no P jussst ".

Knott started laughing.

" I am just kidding nong don't worry. By the way you didn't answer. Whom are you talking about ".

" Um P what did you hear exactly ".

" I heard their bloody faces that's all. Whose face were you talking about ".

" Oh you know Kong and Wad were just teasing me so that's why I teased them back about their faces. That's all no more".

"Oh but -

" Uh P I will go now and check up with winnie ok. I need to feed him dinner too ok bye ".

Knott knew that Tew was hiding something from him but he knew that Tew will tell him when he is comfortable. So that's why he gave up and went to dinner. Tomorrow will be a big day for them.

Tomorrow ::

Today was the marriage and Tew was just getting ready in a room full of scarlets. Yes the group threw out Knott because according to them their room was the biggest and good enough to get ready. So now the bodyguards are in the room of Prem and Wad's because it is the second biggest room after Knott's. And to tell you Knott's room is going crazy.

" Wadddd please do my makeup  naaaa ".

" Kong you bitch , don't you dare steal my necklace it's mineeee".

"Ouch Type you stepped on my sareee".

" Don't you dare scream at me you bitch".

"Aahhhhhh".

" Oh my god stop it all of you. Don't scream. Thank god I let PKnott take care of winnie or else he would be crying by now. Kong and Rome stop cursing, Type go to a concert and get dressed and Kimmon why are you screaming huh ".

All froze seeing their angry mama Tew because once he is angry it is like Lucifer taking his throne and giving ot to his tutor Tew.

" Uh P someone's at the door ".

" I'll get it don't worry ".

Tew went towards the door and saw it was Ajjamma with some boxes and with a smile.

" Please come in aunty ".

" Oh don't be so informal my dear. I'm just here to give you these ".

She hands him a few gold boxes .

" Umm are you -

"Oh I am so sure now change all of you ok. There are many more rituals that will be needing you help ok ".

All nodded with a smile and she went out of the room .

" Open it P we need to see it ".

Tew nodded and opened it and everyone was amazed by its designs, by its shine and all.

" Woowww it's so pretty. P get ready fast then we can put it on you ".

Tew just nodded his head and didn't say anything about it. They all quickly got ready.

(Pharm)

(Kimmon)

(Kongpob)

(Wad)

(Kao)

(Rome)

(Type)

(Tew)

The marriage took about all day and tomorrow is the reception. Tew and the others were hell tired. The bride finally went to her groom's house and it was so sorrowful because everyone were crying except of course the Scarlett's and their bodyguards now lovers/ husband.

In Knott's bedroom ::

"Are you tired nong ".

Tew was removing his jewelry as it was night and he just wanted to change and go to sleep.

" Yes P. P please come here ".

Tew was sitting on a chair in front of a mirror. Knott stood behind Tew and put his hands on his shoulders.

" Yes nong. Do you need any help on the jewelry ".

Tew just nodded and Knott started removing his jewelry. Tew stood up as Knott was struggling by bending too much . Knott successfully removed the jewelry and kept it on the mirror table and just back hugged Tew.

Both were in silence and just standing in peace which the both really wanted.

" You know nong today all were asking about you jewelry ".

" Huh. What about it. Was it too much. I knew -

"No no they were all saying that you make a perfect Sherwa ".

Tew blushed hard and looked down. So Knott lifted his head and made him to loook himself in the mirror.

" When I saw you wearing all this I just thought how lucky I was to have you. Maybe I did save a country in my past life don't you think ".

Tew just shook his head in disbelief and a smile on his face. Knott held onto Tew's waist and turned him, so that he was facing him. Knott's face was just inches away from Tew. Their breathing was heard by one another.

" Nong, can I kiss you please ".

Tew didn't trust his words so he just nodded and Knott took it as a yes and just kissed him. It was estactic to both of them. Their lips molded perfectly as if they were meant to each other. Knott's hands were on Tew's waist and How's hands were on Knott's hair perfectly pulling into ecstasy.

Their eyes we're half opened as their focus was only on kissing. Both of their breath was stopped as soon as the lips met. Knott licked Tew's lip to enter and he opened his mouth inviting him. Knott entered his mouth and damn did that felt good. Tew felt like sandlewood, rose and strawberry and Knott enjoyed every bit of Tew.

Both let go of each because there still existed a thing called oxygen. Both were panting and their foreheads touched each other's.

"Wow felt like heaven nong ".

Tew blushed hard.

" Go change nong let's sleep it's almost time ".

Tew nodded and went to change. Soon they both were in bed not caring about anything and slept peacefully in each other's arms. Knott pecked Tew's forehead and said good night to which he didn't get any reply because Tew was already sleeping and was snoring softly , snoring softly and dreaming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 690 30
An unconventional story about one Angel's search for something he can't define. This is the story of his quest for trying to save a lost soul stuck...
16.8K 1.4K 32
A Cold Head Hazer who didnt want to open his heart for a certain Nong. But he could not avoid him since he was the direct in line junior. So he chos...
10.8K 316 42
where taeyong is seperated from his high school love, where he finds himself wondering whether his other half had forgotten him. but a stranger walks...