WOW || Minsung

By Stayy_foive

Jeogiyo noona hokshi namjachingu isseyeo? 1:05am ----------------------------------- A short lit... More

•INTRODUCTION
•Chapter 1
•Chapter 2
•Chapter 3
•Chapter 4
•Chapter 5
•Chapter 6
•Chapter 7
•Chapter 8
•Chapter 9
•Chapter 10
•Chapter 11
•Chapter 12
•Chapter 13
•Chapter 14
•Chapter 15
•Chapter 16
•Chapter 17
•Chapter 18
•Chapter 19
•Chapter 20
•Chapter 21
•Chapter 22
•Chapter 23
•Chapter 24
•Chapter 25
•Chapter 26
•Chapter 27
•Chapter 28
•Chapter 29
•Chapter 30
•Chapter 32
•Chapter 33
•Chapter 34
•Chapter 35
•Chapter 36
•Chapter 37
•Chapter 38
•Chapter 39
•Chapter 40
•Chapter 41
•Chapter 42
•Chapter 43
•Chapter 44
•Chapter 45
•Chapter 46
•Chapter 47

•Chapter 31

55 2 0
By Stayy_foive

24 December

After an hour of playing around in the snow in the park, they all sat down by the bench. They had used up quite a lot of their energy from attacking one another with snow.

Felix had thrown the most snow at Hyunjin, hence the elder was very cold and shivering uncontrollably.

"Can we go get a warm drink and go to the cinema or watch a movie at home?" Hyunjin asked, needing something to warm up his body.

"Jisung and I wanted to go to the ice rink. Could we meet up later?" Minho said as Jisung nodded along.

"I guess we can wonder around and meet up at the Cat cafe in 2 hours?" Chan held onto Jeongins hand while he spoke. He was searching for warmth, and Jeongins hand was the perfect source.

"Okayy great!" Hyunjin got up with Seungmin and dusted all the snow off his pants.

They all parted ways. Jeongin with Chan, Seungmin with Hyunjin, Felix with Changbin and Jisung with Minho.

__

It had been just more than an hour since Minho and Jisung arrived at the ice rink.

The place was beautifully decorated with many white decorations. It looked like a winter wonderland. They played Christmas music through the large speakers.

Minho tried dancing to First Snow by Exo, but nearly tripped with the ice skates. Jisung's sweet giggles followed after. His gorgeous heart smile warmed up Minho's body better than any piece of clothing or heater could ever

The day was absolutely perfect, and Minho wouldn't trade it for anything.

There was a huge Christmas tree in the centre of the rink, with a beautiful golden star placed at the top of it. White and a lighter shade of periwinkle blue decorations were wrapped around the tree, hugging it and displaying their beauty.

There were many little children skating with their parents. Each time a child fell Jisung had to cover Minho's mouth so that he wouldn't burst out laughing.

"Hey shut it! Can't you see the child is crying?!" Jisung whisper shouted at Minho. A small boy had fallen over a tiny pile of snow while pointing to the tree which made Minho laugh.

Jisung skated away from Minho and over to the child, tired of the elders nonstop laughing.

"Hey Jisu-" Minho skated towards him, but Jisung ignored him.

"Hi I'm Jisung, are you alright?" Jisung asked the boy in a soft voice. He tried finding a tissue in one of his pockets to wipe the child's sniffling nose.

The child slowly accepted the tissue as Jisung helped him up. He looked around for the boy's parents, but his attention was brought back to the young boy.

"Thank you hyung." The boy softly said and smiled.

Jisung cooed at the boy and gave him a chocolate Minho had bought for him at the cafe besides the ice rink.

"How old are you and what's your name?" Jisung softly patted the boy's hair.

"I'm... 4!" The little boy said happily, holding up 4 fingers. "My name is Hajoon." Jisung smiled happily as Minho approached the two.

"Hajoon, this is Minho, he's my friend!" Jisung happily introduced the two. Minho went down into a squat to be within eye level of hajoon.

"My eomma loves Lee Minho! She always watches his kdramas. Yesterday I was watching with her and he said.. uh.. Oh! He said, Ah disgusting shit!" Hajoon said enthusiastically without realising he said a bad word.

Jisung hit Minho to contain his laughter.

"Ah I see! This is a different Minho. He isn't as cool and handsome as your eommas favourite!" Jisung whispered the end part, while Minho jokingly looked offended. The 4 year old giggled at Minhos reaction.

"Hajoon, where are your parents?" Minho softly asked. He didn't want the younger to get scared that he's not with his parents.

"I don't know.. I think I skated a bit too fast. Eomma and appa had to make sure haneul wouldn't fall." Hajoon said unfazed.

"Okayy, come on handsome little Hajoon, we'll find your parents!" Jisung said, lifting up the boy for a moment before placing him down.

As they all started skating around the large ice rink, a voice nearby was heard.

"Hajoonie?! Eomma would hajoonie be in the tree!?"

"Is that your sister's voice?" Minho softly askee the little one.

"Oh yes thats Haneul. She's always loud." Hajoon giggled and smiled as Jisung and Minho cooing at him.

The three skated a bit faster until they saw a little girl with two pigtails and her mother and father holding her hands.

The mother saw Hajoon and quickly skated up to him.

"Hajoon! Where were you?! We looked everywhere for you!" His mother said in a panicked tone, looking around the little boy's face for any bruises.

"Ah eomma thats enough kisses! Look Jisung hyung and Minho hyung are watching!" Hajoons mother slowly stopped kissing him everywhere on his face, and looked up to the two boys that were beside her son.

"Oh thank you so much for staying with him!" The mother quickly got up and thanked the two. She looked like she was around Minho's age.

"Its all good! He was such a fun person to be around!" Jisung happily said.

"Wait you're J.One right.. I hope Hajoon didn't bother you!" The mother quickly realised and went on apologising.

"You dont need to apologise, many kids get distracted and get lost from their parents. I've gone through that aswell." Jisung said while Minho played with Hajoon.

"Ah yeah I'm J.One." The blue haired said, he forgot how he was well known in the industry.

"Appa!! He is from the songs you listen to each day!" Hajoon called for his father, his attention no longer on Minho.

"Oh Hajoon.." the mother said laughing while shaking her head at her adorable son.

"Eomma can he sign my scarf?"

"Your halmeoni knitted your beautiful scarf!" His mother said which made the younger sad.

Jisung looked for something in his jacket pocket and took out a small pororo plushie he had bought earlier.

He asked Minho for a pen or marker and signed the plushie. He gave it to the boy who became beyond happy.

"Say thank you Hajoon!" His mother reminded the little boy.

"Thank you Jisung hyung, thank you Minho hyung!" Hajoon skated towards the boys and hugged them each.

"Appa can I have one too?" Haneul askee her father, making her doe eyes bigger.

"You only have your squirrel plushie Haneul." Her father reminded the littke girl. She took it and skated up to Jisung.

She held it out shyly, making Jisung and Minho coo.

Jisung signed it and she looked at the squirrel plushie.

"This looks like you." Haneul said with a straight face, making Minho skate away because he was laughing too hard.

"Haneul! Say thank you!" Her mother scolded her.

"Thank you oppa." She smiled and skated towards her older brother. Hajoon showed her the pororo toy, making her snatch it and slowly skate away. She tripped again, to which Hajoon laughed. She started laughing, which her parents followed.

"Thank you Jisung and Minho." Hajoons mother said and bowed in gratitude. The blue haired tried to stop her from blowing, but she continued.

"Good luck for tomorrow! I hope you enjoy the holidays! Hajoon, Haneul say goodbye!" His mother called for her children.

"I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE JISUNG!" Hajoon shouted and hugged Jisungs legs. Haneul copying her brother and hugging Minho.

"Ah come on you two, Halmeoni is making your favourite cheesecake!" His father said to which the children quickly let go and skated to their father.

He bowed and thanked the two, just like the mother had done.

"Bye Minho hyung and Jisung hyung!" After a couple minutes of goodbyes, the lovely family had left.

"You're very good with kids. We should get our own one day." Minho said as he skated with his arm around Jisung's waist.

"Hey don't get ahead of yourself. I'll reject you." The younger jokingly said.

He saw a huge pile of fake snow up ahead and crafted a plan.

"Hey. Do you know what the time is?" Jisung said, distracting Minho from the rink.

The elder took out his phone to check the time, before placing it back in his pocket.

"It's 14:38." Minho said before Jisung pushed him hard into the large pile of snow.

Jisung skated away as quickly as he possibly could, he was glad he played ice hockey when he was younger, he could skate away quickly.

He looked behind him and saw Minho sitting down, snow everywhere on him. He burst out laughing and had to stop skating for a bit.

Minho had gotten out of his daze and skated towards the younger. He grabbed his waist firmly and skated towards a bench.

"You little-" Minho said while dusting off all the snow he possibly could.

"Oh Channies calling." Jisung answered the call, Minho listened to Chan scold him.

"Where are you!? We've been sitting here for half an hour! Hurry up, we're going home soon." Chan said loudly through the call. You could hear Jeongin in the background trying to tell him to calm down. You could hear the rest of their friend group.

"Just go home, we'll be there in 10." Minho said and ended the call before Jisung could.

"Heyy this is all your fault! You-" Jisung started complaining before Minho pecked his lips, shutting him up.

"Come on hannie." He got up from the bench making his way slowly towards the exit.

The two got out of the ice skating place and walked towards the car.

"Are you insane!?! Anyone could've seen that!" Jisung said while buckling up.

"Relax, no one will see that. Plus, your dating ban is over. No one should be concerned over who you date or kiss." Minho said cooly, as he started the car.

Before Jisung could respond, Changbins call had shown up on the screen in the car.

Minho answered the call, not knowing what to expect from it.

"We're still at the cafe if you wanna get something warm. Jeongin and Chan went back to the apartment, because as always, Chan was worried about work." Minho and Jisung listened to what Changbin was saying.

"As always." Jisung mumbled under his breath. He couldn't understand why Chan akways wanted to work. He was a workaholic and sometimes it was bad.

He hoped Jeongin would make his life more balanced, and that Chan would do the same with Jeongin. He hoped the two would help balance out eachothers concerning habits.

They both overworked themselves.

"Yeah alright. We'll be there in 5." Minho said.

The drive was calm and quiet, Jisung in his own world humming along to the music, and Minho focussing on the road.

_

"Hey lee snow!" Hyunjin said when Minho and Jisung arrived shortly after Changbin called.

They all spoke for half an hour before they had left to go back to the apartment.

_

The drive to the apartment was fairly short.

"You alright Sungie?" Minho parked the car and looked towards the younger. He was very quiet on the ride.

"Yeah. Could I ask you a question?" Jisung said slowly. Everyone must've been in the apartment by now, but he didn't care.

"Go ahead hannie!" Minho encouraged the younger to continue.

"What do you like about me?" Jisung softly said, barely above a whisper.

"Where should I start?" Minho thought for a moment before continuing.

"I love the way you're so passionate about making music. I love the way you express yourself in your lyrics, and how you can write deep and meaningful lyrics. I love the way your eyes shine so beautifully when you talk about something you're interested in. I love the way your smile is in a heart shape. I love the way you sit like an anime girl unconsciously. I love the way you apologise as soon as you accidentally hurt someone. I love the way you can sleep anywhere. I love the way you're so gentle and caring with children. I love the way your cheeks puff up like a squirrel when you're eating. I love the way you speak in english, even if i dont understand it all the time. I love the way you can freestyle rap. I love the way you're such an ace and extremely talented. I love the way you can sing so heavenly, and rap so amazingly. I love the way you're not afraid to express yourself. I love you the way you're confident, but not cocky. I love the way you're optimistic. I love the way you're adventurous. I love the way you communicate instead of dismissing the problem. I love the way you can sleep deeply, and through a lot. I love the way you care about others. I love the way you have many hobbies, and your interests keep growing. I love the way how you're intelligent. I love the way you can sleep in any position, even if your head is off the bed. I love your sense of humour. I love your sense of fashion. I love your taste in music. I love your sense in movies, animes and kdramas. I love how excited you get." Minho took a deep breath before he softly said.

"Is it too early to say I love you?"

------

A/n

Over 2,2k words! I love this chapter sooooooooo muchhh

Thank you for reading!
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 261 45
Han is a college student. He lives with his friends Seungmin, Felix and Jeongin. Their dream is to debut as a band, but there's a problem: They are a...
37.2K 1.8K 43
𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙮𝙘𝙡𝙚, 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩...
26.5K 536 38
minho: Im inlove with your little brother. chan: you what?! hyunjin: omg what!! changbin: HAHAH I KNEW IT! HYUNJIN OWNS ME 20 BUCKS! han: you w-w...
4.3K 30 18
Please remember this is a work of fiction; any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events, is purely coincidental. I do not own...