•Chapter 21

16 December

"I can't believe you're actually here! It's only 8am." Jisung heard someone say as he woke up. He rubbed his eyes as he started waking up.

"If a sasaeng ever stalks us we'll come to you before anyone else." Jisung heard Chan say as he got out of bed and stretched.

Jisung walked to the bathroom as Chan and the other person in the room spoke. He took a quick shower, washing his body with his honey scented body wash.

After showering he put on his warm clothes. He wore a light blue straight legged jeans, a black polar neck and a black Adidas jacket.

As he was adjusting his black and white necklace as he heard Chan speak again. "Ji is probably awake. He was ecstatic to see Minho."

Jisung opened his bedroom door and walked into the passageway. He walked towards the lounge where Chan was. Surprisingly he saw Seungmin there as well, sitting down next to Chan.

"Oh hey ji! You ready to go?" Chan asked as he saw jisung walk into the lounge. "Changbin went to the gym, so he'll be a bit late." Chan carried on before walking to the kitchen. "We can leave in 5 minutes!"

Seungmin scrolled on his phone as Chan rushed to get the snacks to bring.

Yes, he didn't listen to Felix.

He would feel bad if he brought nothing.

After Chan got the snacks the 3 exited the apartment and drove to Felix's.

___

"Heyy Chan!!" Felix said after opening the door. The 3 arrived at their apartment within a 5 minute drive. Felix smiled as he hugged Chan, then hugging Seungmin and squealing when he hugged jisung.

"Ahhh! He looks even more like a squirrel up close!" Felix said as he nearly squeezed Jisung to death. He sunshine boy had a bright smile as he hugged [choked] Jisung.

"Felix, your timer went off. Don't forget your brownies.." Jisung heard as someone approached them. He looked up and saw Minho standing there.

The brunette wore a big black hoodie, with a washed denim wide legged jeans.

Jisung felt the urge to touch his brown, fluffy hair, that fell perfectly in all good directions.

Felix let go of jisung before rushing off into the kitchen. Seungmin and Chan walked passed jisung and followed Felix towards the kitchen to get the first taste of the delicious brownies.

Minho looked towards Jisung, lost in his brown doe orbs. The air was silent and serene, the time had stopped between them. They got lost in eachtohers eyes, no moving an inch.

"Ah I'm not late!" The 2 brunettes peaceful bubble had been broken. Jeongin and Changbin had come through the door, interrupting the two.

"Ahh my baby!" Hyunjin said as he rushed towards jeongin to smother him with kisses on his head. Jeongin complained as he was smothered by many more kisses.

"Where's my kisses?" Changbin pouted as he watched Hyunjin kiss Jeongin everywhere on his face. Hyunjin had just ignored him as he dragged Jeongin towards the couch.

"Han-ah, no need to stand there. Come sit down, make yourself comfortable." Minho said as he lead Jisung towards the couch.

___

After half an hour, everyone gathered in the lounge and sat on the floor.

"Hm.. what should we do first? Watch the movies or play games?" Felix asked the group as he was indecisive when it came to choosing something for the group to do.

"Let's watch a movie!" Jeongin said in excitement.

In preparation for the movie, Felix assigned each person something to do in pairs. Jeongin and Chan had to pick a few movies and set up the seating area, Seungmin and hyunjin had to prepare snack trays, himself and Changbin had to make bowls of butter popcorn and caramel popcorn, and Minho and jisung would find the blankets all around the apartment.

"There are a few blankets in my room, we can start there " Minho said as he walked towards his room, guiding jisung.

The two got more blankets to make the perfect, comfortable area. The two walked back towards the lounge, a few blankets and pillows in their arms. They dropped the blankets and walked towards hyunjin room for the last few blankets.

"Hyunjin keeps some blankets on that top shelf, and he keeps some in his bottom draws. Please be careful when getting the blankets from the shelf, we wouldn't want you to injure yourself." Minho said as he walked towards the opposite side of the room, towards hyunjin's draws.

Jisung stood on the chair that was given to him, and reached his hands out for the blankets. He tried to pull one of them, but he was a bit too short.

Jisung stood on the tips of his toes and grabbed onto one of the blankets. He lost balance and yelped before nearly falling off the chair.

Jisung closed his eyes, awaiting the heard, cold floor, but it never happened. He felt arms around his waist, and a cool, minty breath fanning his face.

He opened his eyes, and saw Minho staring right back at him. Minho had stopped his fall. Minho's lips were close to his lips, his eyes started towards the elders lips and back towards his eyes.

His heart started beating rapidly. Blush spread from Jisung's neck to all parts in his face. Time felt as if it were slowed down. Minho's face lightly covered with blush.

"Hey ji and min- uh am I interrupting something?" Hyunjin had walked past, interrupting their moment. Jisung's eyes widened as he realised the position Minho and him were in. Minho's face a few inches away from his.

He quickly tried to push Minho away from him, but to his dismay, Minho's arms were latched onto his waist. Minho's grip only tightening and pulling the younger closer.

"Uh.. I'll go.." Hyunjin said before disappearing off in a rush. Jisung's cheeks burned as the blush turned dark red, covering his face. He was as red as a strawberry.

Minho kept looking into Jisung's eyes, like he was searching for all the answers to the world's questions. Jisung cleared his throat, trying to get Minho's attention and bring him out of his thoughts.

Jisung looked up towards Minho's eyes. His beautiful eyes filled with stars. Minho had a light blush, spread across his entire face. His ears were a cherry red, revealing his true emotions.

Minho finally looked back to Jisung's eyes and realised their positions. He quickly moved away, grabbed the blankets and walked into the lounge where everyone else was.

It took Jisung a couple of minutes to comprehend what the hell just had happened.

He was so lost in thought, he hadn't even heard Felix's footsteps approaching him. "Hey ji why didnt you come back with Minho? Ji?"

Jisung looked up towards the boy with freckles. "Oh hey lix. I was just thinking." Jisung smiled, as Felix walked closer to him. The younger hugged Jisung before lightly smacking his head. "Don't overthink and think negative thoughts. Today we party. Yeah?"

The sunshine boy smiled and brought Jisung up. He continued to hug the elder as they waddled towards the lounge.

________

A/n
Hii I hope you're all good! Its okay and perfectly normal to feel down sometimes!! You can always talk to me if you would like to

Please send a sign that you're an actual person ʕ⁠´⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠'⁠ʔ

I wanna talk and interact with you all but you're all silent readers 😭
I love all my wonderful silent readers though <33

Sending warm hugs! ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ💖

Thank you so much for reading!!
<333