•Chapter 10

20 November

DANCING KINGS 👑

SHU.LINOS
Are you all at home?
11:40am

Hyun.nie
Yes felix is just watching a movie in his room.
I'm taking care of my babies on the balcony
11:41am

SHU.LINOS
Alright
I'll be home in 5 to discuss something with you two
11:42am

Oh and hyunjin please water the other plants while you water your 'babies'
11:43am

Hyun.nie
Okayy
11:43am Read

--------------

Minho unlocked the apartment door with his key. As he stepped into the apartment he took his shoes off. He could smell the vanilla and cinnamon candles that were lit in various room. The lounge was warm as the heater was on.

As he walked closer to the kitchen, he could smell felixs freshly made brownies. He heard felix watching a movie. It sounded like it was frozen 2.

"HYUNJIN, LIXXIE I'M HOME!" Minho shouted to grab the youngers attention. Hyunjin and Felix walked towards the dining table where Minho was sat. Felix took out an apple juice box from the fridge and began sipping the delicious fruit juice. He sighed happily in content.

"Oi why dont you call me jinnie or something like that?" Hyunjin huffed and crossed his arms "Lixxie my baby." Hyunjin mocked Minho. Felix chuckled deeply at Hyunjins mockery.

"Do you really deserve to be called 'My baby Jinnie'?" Minho questioned as he looked at the blue haired.

"I defin-" hyunjin started "I think not." Minho cut hyunjin off.

"What do you need to talk about hyung?" Felix questioned "You made me pause frozen 2." He pouted and sipped on his juice box.

"Whatever I have to say is more important and interesting than frozen 2. Take a seat you two." They both pulled out a chair while Minho sipped his warm tea.

"Guess who I spoke to today!" Minho said excitedly, his eyes sparkled in excitement as he spoke.

"Oh just get to the point already and finish up talking. We have stuff to do." Hyunjin said annoyed as he ruffled up his blue hair to look neater. Minho huffed at his response.

"Wow. So much enthusiasm dont you think." Minho said sarcasm dripping in his voice. "Anyways, moving on. I met Chan!" Felix spat out apple juice onto hyunjin's white hoodie. "EWW FELIX WHAT THE HELL!?!?! I JUST WASHED THIS HOODIE! COULD YOU NOT!!" Hyunjin shouted in disgust as Felix laughed at him. Minho rolled his eyes at hyunjin.

"Chan as in Bang Chan!? Chan as in CB97!?! Chan as in my Austrailian mate chris?!" Felix questioned looking at Minho for answers. The blue haired boy looked in confusion at the both of them.

"Yes that Chan! I met up with Seungmin and Chan at the JYPE cafe. Chan offered me a position to work as a choreographer for 3racha..." Minho looked in their eyes, trying to read their expressions. Felix was beaming with excitement for the elder.

"Ahh Minho Hyung you should take it!! You can work with J.One!! You'll be teaching J.One!" Felix said excitedly basically jumping around. Hyunjin was smiling and agreeing with Felix.

"B-but what about you guys? I'll have to travel with them on tours and everything!" Felix just smiled as hyunjin shook his head.

"This is a big opportunity and a mile stone for you hyung. Don't let this opportunity fall through your hands. Take it and don't look back! Leave us, we'll get through it and sort it out." Hyunjin gleamed as he suprised Minho with his lovely words of encouragement. Minho suddenly remembered..

"Okay.. What if I told you Chan offered a post for the both of you aswell. We three, danceracha, could all work together with 3racha! Thats only if you both want to aswell." Minho anticipated their reactions.

Felix dropped his jaw and stared at Minho in shock. He blinked every second comprehending what Minho had just said. Hyunjin closed felix's jaw and then looked at Minho.

"You're fucking joking right? This is definitely a joke right?? You're just pulling our leg right!?" Hyunjin looked at felix and questioned his interesting choice of words. Felix sipped on his juicebox, sucking the life out of it.

"I swear I'm not! He said we must send in a few of our performances so they can analyse it and see if we fit their criteria." The elder said aa he smiled watching the youngers reactions.

"I accept! Its much better than trying to teach trainees who can't dance to save their life. I'd be working with my mate, J.One and SpearB!!!" Felix said without hesitation, after a second of silence hyunjin added on.

"Thats true.. And we would still be working together alongside 3racha. I'd say we go for it."

Minho smiled happily, he was happy that both Felix and Hyunjin wanted the new position. Felix took the last slip of his juicebox and crushed it up before throwing it in the bin.

"Can I go watch frozen 2 now??" Felix asked Minho slowly walking out of the kitchen, nearing his room. "Sure go ahead. This meeting is adjourned. I'll inform chan about our acceptance to his proposal." Minho whipped out his phone as the doorbell rung.

"Ahh that must be Minnie!!" Hyunjin rushed towards the door, nearly tripping over his own two feet. He ruffled his hair, trying to neaten up his hair. He realised he still had juice on his hoodie and quickly took it off and threw it on the couch.

"Seungminnie!! You're a bit late, but better late than never!" Hyunjin hugged Seungmin as he opened the door and entered. Seungmin looked down at hyunjins short sleeved white top and blushed.

"Hello hyunjinnie hyung" Seungmin smiled, trying to contain his blush.

"Okay, okay. We get it love birds. Move the show to another room. Now get a room or something." Minho said whitenessing their antics

The two sat down on the couch in the lounge. Hyunjin put the fluffy white blanket around Seungmin as he went to fetch their snacks. Before Hyunjin got back from the kitchen, Seungmin questioned Minho.

"So do accept the offer? Let me rephrase the question. Do you three all accept the offer? I know you wouldnt accept it without them." Seungmin said knowingly.

"Ah yeah we accept it. Thanks min for recommending me. I appreciate it." Minho replied, smiling at the puppy like boy.

Hyunjin came back with a bowl of buttered popcorn, a bowl of caramel popcorn, some chocolate and hot chocolate. He set the tray of snacks down of the glass coffee table at the 2 picked a series on netflix to watch.

"Lets watch See you in my 19th life!"

"Waitt no lets watch Crash landing on you!"

But I wanna watch twinkling watermmelon!!"

"Just pick a damn kdrama!" Minho interrupted them.

"Lets watch My demon then."

The two, accompanied by Minho, sat in the lounge on the lovely couch under a warm blanket watching My demon while it lightly rained.

__________________

A/n
Sorry for a late second update!
I tried to publish it before midnight

Thanks for reading!
<3