•Chapter 36

1 January

"What's taking you so long to find? Did you lose an engagement ring?" Chan joked as he watched Minho run around his apartment.

"I bought promise rings for Jisung and I. Where the fuck did I hide them." Minho muttered irritatedly.

"You came all the way here just for promise rings? And why am I here?" Chan asked, trying to understand Minho's request of having him here.

"While Jungwoo is setting up the place, you're my emotional support. Andd so i can get an opinion on the gift i got ji." Minho explained while looking through a fancy decorated box.

Chan glanced up from his phone and looked at the frantic Minho. The cat like boy was rushing through the entire apartment.

"Its 1:25am." Chan notified Minho of the time.

__

My love 💖
Hey Channie!
Where are you?

Channie 💗
I'm with Minho at his apartment
We'll be back by 1:40 for the latest!

My love 💖
Okay!!
Stay safe! <333 ❤️

Channie 💗
<33333 ❤️

__

"I GOT IT!" Minho screamed in delight as he found the tickets and promise rings.

"I also got us tickets to Osaka!! He said a while ago that he wanted to explore Japan with me." Minho happily said. The boy was ecstatic and was overwhelmed with felicity.

"Lets go yeah?" Chan slipped his phone in his pocket and got up.

"Wait I need to get the chocolate chip cookies I baked for him. Its in the kitchen!" Minho quickly ran to the kitchen and gently took the white box with small gold and navy blue accents.

"Are we leaving now?" Chan asked as he saw Minho place down the small box with the promise rings, the envelope containing the tickets and the pretty box holding cookies.

"I need to tidy up the lounge."

Chan accepted his fate and just stood by the door with his shoes on. He scrolled on his phone while Minho tidied up the lounge for the next 5 minutes.

__

"Its already 1:45. I told innie I'd be back by 1:40." Chan pouted as he connected his phone to the bluetooth to play music.

"The party isn't that far away. Its only a 10 minute drive. You can walk there if you want." Minho threatened as he started the engine.

That shut Chan up perfectly well while he tried to figure out what playlist to play.

__

"I can't be your love~" Chan softly sang along to the music, his sweet voice blending with the melody as he gazed out at the quiet city, its streets bathed in a peaceful silence.

The two were comfortable in the tranquil silence. There weren't many cars driving in the usually busy roads. A few people were walking in the streets, enjoying the beautiful, quiet night.

"Do you plan on making Jeongin your boyfriend?" Minho said, ending the cool silence.

"All in good time." Chan softly replied.

Chan observed the peaceful streets before tilting his head.

His eyes widened in horror as they crossed an intersection.