•Chapter 17

9 December

As the performance came to an end, Jisung decided he would speak with Minho after the entire show ended. It wasn't long before the show would end. He would only have to sit through 40 more minutes.

As the lighting turned into a lake blue, and the music started for another groups performance, Jisung couldn't help but think of Minho. His mind raced with thoughts and many questions that needed to be answered.

___

As the show came to an end, and the last group performed, the lighting became a dim, white light. Everyone clapped and stood up. They slowly started heading toward the exit. To Jisung, it felt as if those 40 minutes were only 10 minutes. His thoughts had distracted him the entire time.

As Jisung stood up from the seat, he waited for Changbin and Chan to stand up aswell. In the far ahead distance, Jisung could see Minho walking to the exit, making his way towards the lounge area for the artists.

"Uhh Hyung can I quickly run ahead. I forgot something in the uhh bathroom." Jisung looked towards Minho's direction, trying not to loose sight of him. He couldn't see Felix and Hyunjin with him, they were most likely conversing with other people.

"Sure go ahead. We'll be in the waiting room."

__

Jisung caught his breath and leaned on a wall after walking briskly, trying to catch up with Minho. He wasn't far away from Minho, but the venue was crowded with many people and it was hard to navigate through the crowded place with dim lighting. As he made his way towards the lounge, he heard Minho speaking.

Minho was discussing something with one of his managers. He looked concerned and stressed out. He was pacing back and fourth across the big room as the manager tried to calm him down.

"Seungwoo hyung, I just don't know where I left it! Anyone could have taken it!! And my hotel pass was in there!" Minho frantically said, looking around the room. He was very stressed out. Jisung watched as the manager put both of his hands on Minho's shoulders to stop Minho's pacing and reassured him.

"Minho, its fine. We can always replace it. I'm sure its somewhere around here. Calm down. Breathe." Minho controlled his breathing and stopped pacing about. Jisung slowly walked up to Minho and his manager.

He bowed to Minho and the manager before speaking. "Minho Hyung can I quickly speak with you for a moment?" Jisung saw Minho look at his manager. The manager nodded in approval and left the room. Everyone else was in the other waiting rooms and lounges, talking with each other.

Before Jisung started speaking, he looked at Minho's brown eyes. Confusion was laced within them. "I found your phone, and I assume you'd have mine." Minho let out a long sigh of relief and his shoulders relaxed. He was glad no one else took his phone.

Minho walked towards the table and handed Jisung his phone. "I didn't know whose phone it was, but I only realized it wasn't my phone after changing when I finished my performance." Minho said, looking up to Jisung 's eyes. He held out his hand, waiting for Jisung to return his phone.

"Oh thank you. You performed amazingly by the way. It's an amazing song aswell." Jisung said as he took Minho's phone out of his pocket. He kept his phone in his right hand and Minho's phone in his left.

"Ahh thank you so much!!" Minho beamed at the compliment from the younger. He was happy that an amazing producer liked his performance.

Jisung unlocked his phone and went into instagram. He opened the chats and went straight to the person he had been speaking to for a long time.