•Chapter 14

8 December

The weather was becoming colder as the days passed, nearing winter. Many people in Seoul were excited for the first day of snow to arrive.

Jisung was under his warm duvet and blankets, watching a movie on netflix and eating caramel popcorn. He heard footsteps approaching his closed door, and followed shortly after was a knock at the door. "Come in." Jisung continued munching on his delicious caramel popcorn as Chan entered the room. The elder walked towards Jisung and sat down on his bed.

"What are you up to?" Chan took some popcorn from the bowl, and popped it in his mouth. The caramel flavour was quite strong, but in a good way.

"Watching some movie I found on netflix. I don't even know the name of it." Jisung looked up at the elder as Chan kept stealing handfulls of popcorn. "You're going to finish the bowl! You're making me more caramel popcorn!" Jisung complained as the bowl was nearly empty.

"Anyways. I was thinking.." Chan looked at Jisung, his face full of shock and suprise. "Wait you can think!?!" Chan said as Jisung began attacking him and throwing pieces of popcorn at him. His bed was littered with popcorn pieces.

Once they settled down, the bowl that was originally filled with popcorn was completely empty. "You're cleaning up the popcorn. As I was saying, before you rudely interrupted me. I was wondering, could I call or meet the person I've been texting on instagram for like 28 days now?? I've been talking to them for 28 consecutive days! Don't you think its enough to meet them. Their friend even knows me and my private insta account." Jisung said, trying to build up a good argument on why he should be able to meet up with the person.

"Hm... only if you put on your mask, sunglasses and meet him in a public area." Jisung was about to continue before lookint at Chan, baffled by what he just said.

"WAIT YOU'RE ACTUALLY AGREEING!?!? NO WAYY! I THOUGHT IT WOULD TAKE MONTHS TO PERSUADE YOU!!" Jisung screamed in delight, as the popcorn bowl fell down onto his fluffy grey rug. He jumped up and his laptop nearly flew across to the other side of the room.

"You seem to know him well. Oh and I'm going with you." The latter statement didn't faze jisung, he was beaming with delight hearing Chan's acceptance to his proposal.

After calming down, Chan left Jisungs room. The brunette whipped out his phone as the movie played on, he wasn't really watching the movie nor taking note of what was happening in it.

HANsome
Did you know that the line: "Iron man in the streets but im better than tony." Was supposed to be: "Iron man in the sheets but I'm better than tony.
3:46pm

SHU.LINOS
Woww for once you haven't messaged me at insane hours!
3:47pm

And wow I didn't need to know that
3:47pm

HANsome
Babyy
3:47pm

Would you like to go out for coffee with me??
3:48pm

SHU.LINOS
Sure
We've known eachother for quite some time and you feel like a friend so why not
3:48pm

HANsome
At what cafe or coffee shop?
3:49pm

SHU.LINOS
You know that coffee shop that is located near the JYPE building, with the big red coffee cup next to the green door?
3:49pm

Lets go with that one
3:49pm

HANsome
Great!
What time??
3:49pm

SHU.LINOS
I have an off day today, so I don't have any plans for the rest of the day..
3:50pm

If you're free, at 5:30?
3:50pm

HANsome
Oh great I have an off day aswell!
3:50pm

5:30 it is!
3:5pm Read

----------------

It was currently 5:10pm, 20 more minutes before he had to meet up with the person he had been talking to for a while. His palms were sweaty, and he constantly wiped it on his pants.

He wore a light blue washed denim jeans with black patterns on the side, a black turtle neck which was hidden under his thick, warm, grey jacket. He wore a black fluffy hat accompanied by a black mask and black shades.

"Ji, are you ready to leave now?" Chan peeped his head through jisungs room as he jingles the car keys. "You look good" He complimented Jisungs outfit.

"Uh oh yeah lets go." Jisung took his phone out of the charger, picked up his airpods and placed them in his pocket. He could never go anywhere without either his headphones or his airpods.

The two walked out of the apartment building and walked towards Chans car. They got in the car and the elder put on the heater, warming up the car. Jisung fiddled with his rings on his fingers. Chan started the engine and began to drive towards the destination. The two sat in comfortable silence listening to the soft music on the radio and the light rain pattering on the window outside.

________________

A/n

^ Jisungs oufit, but with black shades

I promise more updates coming soon!! I'm tryingg to write chapters that satisfy me, but I'm also busy with life and I don't have a lot of time to write.

Thank you for reading!!
<3