•Chapter 38

10 January

"Ah finally I'm out of that darned hospital room!" Minho cheered as Chan escorted him to the car outside the hospital.

It was around noon when Chan left the studio to bring Minho home. The boy was finally discharged from the hospital and couldn't be happier.

"The medication tasted like shit." Minho grimaced when he buckled himself up.

"I can imagine." Chan chuckled at the enthusiastic boy seated next to him.

__

As the two arrived at Minho's apartment building, Jisung phoned Chan.

"Are you at the apartment?" He asked the elder during the phone call.

"Yeah. We're heading towards the elevator." Chan said before a yelp and shuffling was heard, and then Jisung had hung up.

"Oh I got accepted to work for JYPE in the states. I haven't accepted nor did I decline the offer." Minho said as they neared the apartment.

"Oh that's great Min!" Chan said happy for the younger.

"Its only a 3 month thing then I'd be back here, working as your choreographer." Minho explained, putting down his bag that had been taken with to the hospital.

"Go for it if you want to! You'll be back here in no time." Chan encouraged him as he put in the apartments pin.

"Ah yeah I'll decide in the next couple of days. I-" Minho said, entering the apartment before he stopped.

The entire apartment was dark and shuffling could be heard, but as Minho put on the light, his friends had popped up from their hiding spots.

"Suprise!"

"Welcome back!!"

"Sleeping beauty will no longer be sleeping thanks to me!"

"Oi hyunjin shut up!"

"Yeah! I'll tape your mouth!"

"Welcome home!"

"Great job recovering!"

"Suprise mother fucker!"

"Owh! Felix stop throwing your damned bottles!"

Chaos filled the air. It might have been chaotic, but it was everything to Minho.

"Awhh is my baby tearing up?" Jisung teased as he walked to his boyfriend and hugged him.

"Welcome back jagi!" Jisung said before kissing the tip of his nose and pecking his lips.

"I made your favourite pudding and brownies!" Felix squealed excitedly, showing his favourite hyung.

"Ahh thank you yongbokkie!!" Minho ruffled Felix's hair and affectionately patted his head.

Everyone had eased into comfortable conversations with eachother as Hyunjin walked towards Ji.

"Did you do something about it yet?" Jisung asked, full of hope for the elder.

"Uh... So about that... No..." Hyunjin awkwardly chuckled as Jisung glared at him.

"Hasn't it been nearly 6 months? Yet you're still stuck here." Jisung nagged at Hyunjin in disappointment.

"I know, but what if he doesn't like me back? No wait, I'm positive he doesn't like me back. I'm not going to ruin our friendship just because I like him." Hyunjin said softly, picking at the hem in his hoodie.

"Okay sure there's that possibility, but what if he does like you? You've seen the way he acts around you, he doesn't act like that around us." Jisung sighed, remembering all the obvious moments that the oblivious boy could not see.