•Chapter 31

24 December

After an hour of playing around in the snow in the park, they all sat down by the bench. They had used up quite a lot of their energy from attacking one another with snow.

Felix had thrown the most snow at Hyunjin, hence the elder was very cold and shivering uncontrollably.

"Can we go get a warm drink and go to the cinema or watch a movie at home?" Hyunjin asked, needing something to warm up his body.

"Jisung and I wanted to go to the ice rink. Could we meet up later?" Minho said as Jisung nodded along.

"I guess we can wonder around and meet up at the Cat cafe in 2 hours?" Chan held onto Jeongins hand while he spoke. He was searching for warmth, and Jeongins hand was the perfect source.

"Okayy great!" Hyunjin got up with Seungmin and dusted all the snow off his pants.

They all parted ways. Jeongin with Chan, Seungmin with Hyunjin, Felix with Changbin and Jisung with Minho.

__

It had been just more than an hour since Minho and Jisung arrived at the ice rink.

The place was beautifully decorated with many white decorations. It looked like a winter wonderland. They played Christmas music through the large speakers.

Minho tried dancing to First Snow by Exo, but nearly tripped with the ice skates. Jisung's sweet giggles followed after. His gorgeous heart smile warmed up Minho's body better than any piece of clothing or heater could ever

The day was absolutely perfect, and Minho wouldn't trade it for anything.

There was a huge Christmas tree in the centre of the rink, with a beautiful golden star placed at the top of it. White and a lighter shade of periwinkle blue decorations were wrapped around the tree, hugging it and displaying their beauty.

There were many little children skating with their parents. Each time a child fell Jisung had to cover Minho's mouth so that he wouldn't burst out laughing.

"Hey shut it! Can't you see the child is crying?!" Jisung whisper shouted at Minho. A small boy had fallen over a tiny pile of snow while pointing to the tree which made Minho laugh.

Jisung skated away from Minho and over to the child, tired of the elders nonstop laughing.

"Hey Jisu-" Minho skated towards him, but Jisung ignored him.

"Hi I'm Jisung, are you alright?" Jisung asked the boy in a soft voice. He tried finding a tissue in one of his pockets to wipe the child's sniffling nose.

The child slowly accepted the tissue as Jisung helped him up. He looked around for the boy's parents, but his attention was brought back to the young boy.

"Thank you hyung." The boy softly said and smiled.

Jisung cooed at the boy and gave him a chocolate Minho had bought for him at the cafe besides the ice rink.

"How old are you and what's your name?" Jisung softly patted the boy's hair.

"I'm... 4!" The little boy said happily, holding up 4 fingers. "My name is Hajoon." Jisung smiled happily as Minho approached the two.

"Hajoon, this is Minho, he's my friend!" Jisung happily introduced the two. Minho went down into a squat to be within eye level of hajoon.

"My eomma loves Lee Minho! She always watches his kdramas. Yesterday I was watching with her and he said.. uh.. Oh! He said, Ah disgusting shit!" Hajoon said enthusiastically without realising he said a bad word.