•Chapter 8

20 November

"CB97!?" Softly squealed Minho as he looked at Chan

Seungmin bowed and pulled minho down into a 90 degree bow. "Hey Seungmin!" Chan chirped happily as he walked closer to hug Seungmin. "Hello Chan hyung! You don't look as dead as you usually do! That tea I bought you must be working miracles!" Seungmin smiled

"Ah yes, again, thank you so so much for the tea minnie! And thank you for arranging this!" Chan ruffled Seungmins hair while Minho stood silently watching their sweet interaction. They all sat down and placed their orders.

"Ah yes chan, this is the choreographer and dancer I mentioned! You may have seen him in the JYPE building. He's quite well known. Oh and he works with Felix in the Danceracha group." Seungmin explained as Chan listened intently.

Chan turned towards Minho's direction and smiled. "Hello! I'm Bang Chan, commonly known as CB97, but you can call me Chan or Chris!"

Minho stared at Chan as Chan smiled at him. Seungmin kicked Minho's leg and cleared his throat, disrupting Minho out of his thought process.

"Ouch! You idi-" Seungmin kicked Minho again.

"Ah sorry. I'm Minho Lee. It's lovely to meet you CB97, I mean Chan!" Chan looked at the two witnessing their behaviour.

Seungmin kicked Minho harder for the third time and mumbled "Hyung!"

"Oh Seungmin don't be so harsh on him! He looks terrified." Chan chuckled. Minho grew warmer, while Seungmin just shook his head.

"Anyways, shall we discuss why we actually gathered here? Oh and by the way Chan hyung, you're paying for me. It is part of the deal you agreed to." Minho looked at Seungmin bewildered to hear what Seungmin had just said.

"Seungmin I've taught you better than this. You can pay for your own food. Stop spending your money on gifts for hyunjin and spend it own your own food instead of asking Chan hyung!" Seungmin hit Minho on the arm and head as Chan chuckled at their dynamics. Minho didn't understand a single thing that was going on. He only had 2 thoughts

I'm sitting infront of CB97!

I'm talking to CB97!!

"Ah no it's alright Minho. Seungmin and I made a deal earlier. You don't have to worry! He's like a little brother to me." Chan smiled while looking lovingly (platonically ofc) at his dear friend.

Minho's phone received a notification, but he ignored it because he had more important matters at hand.

"I have to be somewhere in 10 minutes, Chan hyung hurry up please and say whatever you have planned." Seungmin groaned as he checked the time on the large clock on the wall.

"Okay, how impatient." Chan stated before continuing."I asked Seungmin-ah if he knew a talented choreographer to help 3racha and I choreograph a few of our songs. And he recommended you. You'll most likely need to travel with us on our tours once it begins, which is happening quite soon. Would you accept this offer? We can give you more time if needed."

Minho looked at Chan, trying to comprehend everything that he has said. "I'd love to accept this offer, but I would be leaving my two other members, and we work best in a team. My members are like my brothers, I consider them my family. This opportunity is amazing, and I wouldn't hesitate to take it, but I care too much for my members. I know they would insist that I go ahead and take it, but I dont want to leave them." Chan and Seungmin smiled understandingly at Minho, thinking about their own members

"Let me tell Hyunjin and Felix everything you've said!" Seungmin took out his phone about to send a message but Minho snatched his phone out of his hands.

"Oh no you don't you little bitch"

"HEYYY THATS MY PHONE!!" Chan started laughing hysterically watching the two fight and argue

After Minho gave back Seungmins phone Chan spoke, catching the two brunettes attention. "Seungmin had a feeling you would say that, so I spoke to my manager and asked if we could get more than one choreographer and they're considering it. It depends on how well you three work, but you'll all most likely get it."

Minho's brown orbs sparkled as he heard that his members and himself could be working with 3racha in the future.

"I'll ask Felix and Hyunjin if they'll accept it, and then I'll get back to you. They most likely will accept it." Minho smiled thinking about his members.

"Ah great! I hope we'll get to work together in the near future! I suppose you have plans for the rest of the day, here's my instagram handle and number. Please accept or decline as soon as possible. J.One is quite a fan of your work, so I'd love to tell him if you've accepted. He has watched all of    your performances."

Minho blushed hearing his idol, his bias watches his performance.

"Thank you Chan Hyung! I admire all your hardwork you and 3racha have done! You're all such an inspiration to me to work hard!"

"Ah okay we know you're a stay Minho, enough fanboying. I need to leave for my appointment. Good bye Chan hyung! Bye Minho!" Seungmin suddenly interrupted Minho as he stood up, bowed and then waved goodbye as he walked towards the entrance.

"Its Minho Hyung to you!!" Minho groaned

"I love your relationship with Seungmin. It's really like you're siblings." Minho smiled at the truthful statement

"I'm suprised I've never seen you in the building. Although I'm often in the studio for hours on end and there are many people in the building." Chan stated as he checked his phone.

"Ah I need to get back to the studio. It was lovely meeting you Minho! I hope you respond to the offer soon. Take care!" Chan stood up gathering his things to leave.

He waved to Minho while walking to the exit door.

"Bye Chan hyung!" Minho bowed and waved back to chan.

He opened his phone and read his notifications and messages

HANsome
Hey baby how you doing?
10:15am

SHU.LINOS
I may get a new job position in my company!
10:47am Delivered

Minho stood up walking towards the door while answering messages and emails.

He was nearing the exit then suddenly he bumped into someone.

"Ahh shit! Ouchh my head. Oh fuck I'm sorry!" Minho apologized endlessly to the stranger helping them picking up their notebooks and pen.

"Ahh my head. I'm extremely sorry! I wasnt looking where I was going!" Minho stopped.

That voice is familar

He knew that voice

Isn't that...

It cant be...

He looked to the stranger getting up from the floor. He saw the person wearing a cream wide legged pants, a cream polar neck, and a chocolate brown coat. He then saw their lovely, luscious, fluffy brown hair.

He then looked up to see their face..

It was..

"J.One..?" Minho squeaked

_________________________

A/n
This was the longest chapter I've written!

More people are reading this book >o< Thank you all so much!!

Although all of you currently reading are silent readers, thank you so much for giving my little story a chance!
You all give me motivation to write more!!

Take care, eat and drink enough water and stay safe!!

Thank you!
<3