•Chapter 32

24 December

"Is it too early to say I love you?"

".." Jisung didn't respond. He was tearing up and tried to contain his overflowing emotions.

"Oh Hannie I could continue if you'd like. Was that not enough?" Minho started panicking.

"I love the way your eyes light up. I love the way you wrap yourself into a blanket burrito. I love the way you bob your head along with the music. I love the way you could persuade anyone. I love how you're effortlessly funny. I love how you can argue really well. I love the way you-"

Jisung shut him up by gently grabbing his face and connected their lips. Minho's lips tasted like honey and chocolate, sweet, warm and addictive. Butterflies erupted in Jisung's stomach as Minho's warm hand was wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer.

The kiss was soft and tender.

Their current position wasn't very comfortable, but they weren't going to ruin the moment.

After a minute or so Jisung pulled away. He was out of breath and his hair was messed up. Minho's appearance wasn't much different.

Jisung sat properly in the seat and looked out the window. He was trying to process everything that had just happened.

Ahead he saw Felix walking towards the car, trying to grab their attention.

As the blond approached Minho fixed his appearance, then moved to neaten amd fix Jisung's.

"Hey! Why were you taking so long?" Felix asked when he was by the car. Minho unlocked the car and opened the door.

"Jisung asked me to explain something." The elder shut the door after he got out of his sports car.

"Come on Ji, what are you waiting for?" Felix took Jisung out of his daze.

__

After the 3 went back inside the apartment the others had set up the lounge to watch a movie.

Many blankets were spread out on the floor, pillows all around on top of the blankets and snacks on the coffee table.

They all were seated and tried to decide on a movie.

"Can't we just binge watch a kdrama? It's only 4pm so we still have a lot of time." Hyunjin tried reasoning with Changbin who wanted to watch a movie.

"Or we can watch-" Changbin started before he was cut off by Felix's loud screech.

"AHHH OH MY GOD! CHAN LOOK AT THIS?" Felix shouted and held up his phone for Chan to look at what he was talking about.

"Ryeowon is in Seoul! She's here today!! She's here!" Felix exclaimed excitedly. A smile grew on Chans face and the others were confused.

"Who is this ryuwoon person?" Jeongin looked to Chan for answers.

"It's ryeowon, and she's a childhood friend of mine and Felix's. She's born in Australia and grew up there, but her parents are from south korea." Chan quickly explained to the younger.

"She's like the most fun person ever!" Felix described her personality before he showed all 7 of the boys her new post.

Ryeowon_ahh