•Chapter 34

25 December

"That's my boyfriend!" Minho shouted in the waiting room.

He was watching 3racha's performance with hyunjin and felix. They had finished performing earlier and were waiting for 3racha and seungmin and jeongin.

"Dont shout too loud. We dont want others overhearing." Hyunjin cautiously said as he patted the sweat on his face away with a napkin.

"Their performance is so great! Besides the backtrack being messed up and changbin looking like he wants to kill someone. But he looks hot, as always." Felix enthusiastically said and sipped on hyunjins ice americano.

"Eugh how do you drink this? Its so bitter." Felix grimaced and gave back the cup to Hyunjin.

"THAT BITCH MUST PAY UP! I WANT MY MONEY!" Seungmin barged into the room shouting, with a breathless Jeongin trailing behind him.

"I just ran all over the-" Jeongin fell onto the couch as he tiredly spoke.

"Okay Seungmin. We know you won the bet." Minho said while Hyunjin patted Seungmins shoulder.

"When are they finishing? I wanna go smother Changbin with kisses." Felix said pouting.

"Please refrain from doing PDA Infront of us. I dont want to feel the need to bleach my eyes." Jeongin jokingly pleaded.

"Look. Those rats are doing pda as we speak." The youngest continued as death glares came from Seungmin.

"This tall, burgundy haired freak is just hugging me. Calm down fox." Seungmin annoyingly said, trying to get out of Hyunjins grasp.

"Shut up idiots. I'm trying to watch my boyfriend be the ace he is." Minho threatened the others, glancing up at them and glaring before looking back at his phone.

"You do realise you can go watch it live?" Hyunjin said matter of factly.

"And not be able to scream for my boyfriend? No thank you." Minho said, putting his focus back on the screen.

"He's so whipped."

"What a simp."

"OH MY GOD HAN JISUNGGG. AHHHHH." Minho jumped up from the seat and screamed when Jisung winked to the camera.

__

As others were getting their belongings from 3racha's dorm, felix spoke to jisung.

"Did you know your boyfriend was being such a simp? He kept on screaming for you." Felix nudged Jisung to annoy him.

"He loves 3racha and our music. What a fanboy." Jisung said cooly, displayibg all his gifts neatly in his room.

"Correction. He loves you. And indeed what a fanboy he is." Felix corrected the position of his gift.

"I'm preety sure Minho declined the pos-" Felix began saying before his phone rang.

"Uhh wait a minute, my mums calling. I'll be back Jisungie!" Felix happily smiled and hurried out the room, answering the phone.

Hands suddenly wrapped around the blue hair's waist, and rocked them from side to side

"I got you flour." Minho softly whispered in Jisung's ear.

"Flowers or flour?" Jisung questioned getting confused.

Minho unwrapped his arm and showed Jisung 4 packets of flour.

"How unromantic of you!" Jisung dramatically said and lightly punched the elders shoulder.

"Ouch. My own boyfriend is punching me." Minho joked along.