•Chapter 15

8 December

The car slowed down as Jisung was pulled out from his thoughts. Chan parked the car on the side of the road, near the cafe with the big red cup. Jisung could see Chan was frantically looking for something.

"Ah shit... Damn it. I left my phone back at the apartment.. I'm expecting a call from one of the producers so I need it. Jisung, you can go enter the cafe and settle down, I'll go back and get my phone. Don't get kidnapped and don't do anything stupid." Chan instructed Jisung as he unlocked the car. Jisung nodded, deciding to follow his instructions. He looked quite distressed so Jisung thought it would be best if he left. He wouldn't want to get on Chans nerves and press his buttons while he's distressed. Jisung opened the door and stepped out into the cold air. The sky was covered with many big dark grey clouds. It looked like it would rain soon.

Jisung waved as Chan drove off back to their apartment. He quickly walked through the doors of the cafe. The lovely smell of coffee immediately hit him. The walls were a neutral creme colour, and the floor was a dark grey marbled floor. There were many lovely green plants hanging from the ceiling, and led light lit up on the ceiling. The tables were tall and brown, and the stools were black and had a chocolate brown cushion on each one. There were many plants around the cafe, enhancing the cafes beauty. There were big windows, letting in a lot of natural light.

Jisung became more anxious to meet the person. He fished out his phone from his pocket.

Jisung [HANsome]
Hey hyung..
It's alright you don't need to come back.
I'll meet the person some other time.
5:34pm

Channie hyung [Chrizztopher]
Are you sure?
I was just about to leave the apartment
5:37pm

Jisung [HANsome]
Yeah don't worry :)
5:37pm Read

--------

As jisung was searching for the other username to pop up he heard footsteps enter the cafe. He ignored it and continued looking for the person he was meant to meet.

Jisung [HANsome]
Uhh...
I'm sorry but I can't meet you today
I'll try some other time!
5:38pm

SHU.LINOS
Awh damn..
I'm at the cafe already
Theres always a next time
5:40pm Read

Jisung read the message and felt bad. He couldn't bring himself to meet the person yet. He looked around the cafe and he stopped moving every muscle, every bone in his body.

Standing infront of him was, Lee Minho.

"Heyy uh J.One?" Minho pulled jisung out of his weird and wild thoughts. Jisung looked at the black shirt Minho was wearing and gulped.

"Jisung." The younger squeaked. "You can call me Jisung." Minho smiled at Jisung.

"Ah Jisung. It appears that you're not busy at the moment." Minho started as he looked at Jisung. Confidence dripped from him. How could anyone be so strikingly handsome and flawless!? Jisung thought before Minho continued. "Our previous encounter was cut short. Do you have time to spare to have a little chat with me?" Minho asked Jisung.

His voice is sweet and beautiful like honey.

He speaks so softly and delicately.

"Ah certainly. I have nothing urgent to do." Jisung smiled, his beautifil heart smile slightly coming through. Minho admired the youngers beauty.