•Chapter 16

9 December

SHU.LINOS
Hey Josung!!
I havent tild yku my name yet!
2:13am

I waanna tell yoh my nameeee
2:13am

My name is Minhoo!
Hhehehe Minhooooo :)
2:13am

AHGGD NO ELIX RAN AWAY WITB NY PBONE!
2:17am

Jisung [HANsome]
Uhh Minho are you drunk?
2:17am

Minho [SHU.LINOS]
Hmm no in nof
2:19am

I an completlyy normal
Hhehehahaaha
2:20am

Jisung [HANsome]
Is there anyone with you atm looking after you?
2:20am

Minho [SHU.LINOS]
Yess!
My baby Felixfie is jere!
2:21am

Jisung [HANsome]
Ah thank goodness
2:21am

Minho [SHU.LINOS]
Ahh Jisung!
Its felix btw
Dw about Minho, he's just drunk.
I'm taking care of him
2:23am

Jisung [HANsome]
Ohh Hey lix!!
Good to hear :)
2:25am Read

------------

Jisung put his phone down as he tried to fall back to sleep. He promised chan he would try to get enough rest for their performance at Music Bank later in the day.

He couldn't take a walk to clear his mind, since he was in japan and he wasn't used to the streets. He closed his eyes for a while now, desperately trying to get some sleep. He listened to the light, calming patter of the rain.

After half an hour later he found himself slowly drifting off into a deep slumber.

------------

"Minho!! Hurry the fuck up!! I need to shower!" Felix ate his breakfast while he watched Hyunjin arguing while Minho was getting done in the bathroom.

"Bro shut up already you little shit. I'm older than you Hwang, by two years may I add!" Hyunjin groaned. They had to leave for Music bank soon and Hyunjin still had to shower.

Hyunjin mumbled something while he stomped to his and felixs shared hotel room and got his clothes and necessary items.
___

After much more bickering from the two oldest, the three finally made it out the door and arrived to the venue the festival was held at.

There were many famous people and groups here. Ateez, 3racha, le sserafim, Enhypen and the list could go on.

Minho, Hyunjin and Felix were performing Taste. They were excited to perform, and excited to see the other groups performances.

"Hyunjin-ah get off your phone and stop talking to Seungmin for once! We need to head to the red carpet!" Minho whacked Hyunjins head. Before Hyunjin could start bickering with the elder, Minho quickly slipped past some make up artists and stood by the entrance of the red carpet. Felix trailed after the elder, and hyunjin followed felix. The younger two were like little ducklings following their mother duck.

"And now, here come the three dazzling dancers! Danceracha!" The mc announced to the audience through a microphone. The three heard through their earpieces to walk, bow and smile, as usual. Their were many clicks of the camera and flashes. Many photographers filming this moment.  Minho bowed to the mc and the two followed him.