The summer we got back togeth...

By Peaceinthekingdom

Belly Conklin and Conrad Fisher has been through all the ups and downs. But after Belly college graduation i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 17

149 0 0
By Peaceinthekingdom

Belly POV

I must have stared at what's in front of me in shock all night long.

Pregnant...me....pregnant.

Even though I took three pregnancy tests and I still couldn't believe.

I mean when I was little when Susannah told me that she knew I was destin to be with one of her sons.

But by the time I was thirteen I already imagined my life after marriage. 

Three years after marriage we have a couple of kids, live near cousins where our parents and brothers will visit.

But this is a lot different for what I imagine my life will turned out.

But oddly enough, I'm excited about this, but at the same time, I don't want Conrad to think it's too soon to have a baby because well what was said before.

How do I tell Conrad that we are having a baby even though three days ago, was our wedding day.

Wait, I think I know, it pure and simple, he is not the big jester type guy of guy and it's since we got back together that I grown to love.

But don't get me wrong he does surprise me by doing romantic jesters.

Now it's time for me to be the non romantic jester one....

With telling I'm pregnant.

Jesus Christ, how do most women tell their spouse without being nervous?

______________________________________________
Conrad POV

Belly wasn't in bed with me when I woke up, but once I saw the shadow of her feet in the locker bathroom, I knew that was whatever she was doing was probably very private, so I just left her alone.

So I got dressed, then left a note so in case Belly does come out while I'm gone, she wouldn't worry.

I got us breakfast (and I remembered that while we were planning our honeymoon and she told me what her favorite breakfast is in Spain.) And I got what looked really good to me.

When I got back, I find Belly sitting by herself holding a cup with something in it, and another cup of something that looks at a coffee and it looks like what's in Belly cup is coffee too. And she looks really cute/happy/ nervous all in one.

Did something happen while I was gone, I thought.

"Hey Belly, I got us breakfast it's okay with you." I said, very nervous that something did happen to my Isabel while I was gone.

Belly smiled. "It's more than okay. I was hungry anyway." She said, and suddenly the nervous I was feeling faded a little bit. "We—we need to have a conversation about something.—and it can't exactly wait until after we eat."

And just like that the nerves feeling is back.

I sat down and got out are food, I noticed Belly face lights up when she sees that I got her favorite breakfast in Spain, she says with the softly I ever heard her spoke and it was just one word but it means so much to me. "Thanks."

"Your welcome Belly." I said, then I put up a cup of coffee and took a long slip while looking at her before I put it down.

She sighed before saying. "Before I say anything I just wanted to say... that if you think it's too soon and need some time to think, I'll understand and give you that time."

Worried full inside of me as she said that, what the hell is she talking about? And what the f*** is she does she mean by that?

She sighed again before continuing. "You know how I been feeling sick lately?"

I nodded too nervous to speak.

"Well... at the airport something went inside my head about what could it possibly be." She said. "I didn't want to tell you at first since I wanted to be sure, do you remember what I said last night."

I nodded again.

"What I brought.." she gulps before saying. " And what I had to be sure about before telling you." She gulps again. "Whether or not I'm pregnant and that I brought three pregnancy test just to make sure."

I stare at her? In shock! Umm what, did she just said what I think she said?

Belly? Pregnant? Or she might not be? If she is pregnant I will honestly be the happiest guy and will not be needing time to think about or think it is too soon. In my head we have been together for two years. Why on earth would I think it's too soon.

But now I know that there is a possibility that she's telling me she took pregnancy test and that it was telling me that she's not pregnant.. oddly enough I feel disappointed and that I know I will tell her that it's okay we can wait to have kids when we're ready to have kids it would happen.

Belly then pulled out from under her sit. She said "This is the first pregnancy test I took."

She hands it to me, I saw it was positive and my heart did a summer sought and a happy grin on my face.

Then Belly pulled out an another one. "This.. this is the second one I took."

She hands me the second one and it was negative and just like that my heart sank and my grinned faded.

Then she pulled out the third and last one out and my heart starts beating as fast as possible, this one was it, the one that breaks the tie.

"This— this one was the last one I took." She says as she hands it to me.

And when I saw that it was positive my heart once again my heart did a summer sought and my grinned turns into the big smile that I'm pretty sure my face will crack.

I look up at Belly excitedly, only to find that she still looks nervous.

And as she stood up, she said. "And again if you need time to think I completely understand—"

I quickly stood up and put my hands on her shoulders to comfort her.

"Isabel, breathe," I told her as she what she was told. "while you were telling me that you took three pregnancy tests and that you thought that I will be thinking it was too soon... all that was running through my head was that... in my head we been together for two years, there is absolutely nothing that was going through my mind that I thought it was too soon."

That seemed to put some eased into her.

"Really?" She asked, looking like she was going to smile.

"Really." I said as I nodded, that caused her to smile.

We then kissed gently. All night we spent the entire day, having fun and me being extra protective of her and our baby. And I held her tightly as if I let her go from one second.

Something was will happen to her and our little one.

__________________________________________
                            Belly POV

He was like that the entire time while we were in Spain and San Francisco.

Don't get me wrong, we did actually enjoy our time in both places and we took lots and lots of pictures.

But something tells me that he will be like that during the whole pregnancy and somehow I was surprisingly okay with that.

We been back at the condo for one week now and we had our first sonogram Monday.

I didn't tell my family yet but we will, we just need to find the perfect time and place and they all need to be in a good mood. Especially mom.. and the last thing we need is Jere acting when he find out me and Conrad are moving in together.

A repeat of that and he losing Kendall because of his reaction to me and Conrad going to have a baby.

No thank you.

And hey, we're going to cousins tomorrow, that would be the perfect place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 63 15
๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’“๐’‚๐’… ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’–๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’–๐’ ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’–๐’•, ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’” ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’“.~
4.1K 235 10
โ we've been living on a โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ. and for ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ, you were ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” THE SUMMER I...
88.1K 1.3K 10
๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™…๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™–๐™ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ. ๏ฟฝ...
276K 4K 30
IN WHICH, conrad fisher and stella conklin finally admit their feelings after denying them for their whole lives. but who will turn on them when they...