my mafia wife

Da btsselflove7777777

a love story between a ceo and his wife who is mafia. Wife love his husband but about husband don't know. The... Altro

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 [bookforce]
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 [bogumhyeri]
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (seokmin and luo)
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 [bookforce]
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 31

129 12 0
Da btsselflove7777777

Author pov

Fourth look at gemini who is just preparing himself to tell the fourth whole thing. "Take your time darling we have lot of time", fourth caress gemini cheeks.

Gemini hold fourth hand who is caressing his cheek and snuggle in that hand. Fourth smile and kiss gemini forhead.

Gemini take a deep breath and start telling whole thing. "As i say my parents did not accept me as their child because of this speciality", gemini look at fourth.

"They are stupid not to see this as blessing. Never thing this is curse to you because this is blessing for our whole family. Our child will bring happiness and love to our family. So never be scared to accept this abiltiy", fourth smile.

"I will never because i always know this ability of mine will be door of my happiness and see how much happiness its entry bring for whole family", gemini excitedly say and fourth nod in happiness.

"So i am telling you they never accept me as child and when i come out as gay they kick out me from house. I am roaming in the street when a woman bring me to a orphanage where many children live".

"First everything is fine and i am living there fine. Also i meet people who become my friends and we become group of 11 friends. We live there with happiness in each other presence".

"But everything fall apart. You know that orpahange is not like it show. That orphanage is so bad so so bad", gemini look at fourth with teary eyes. "Tell me my love how they were bad", fourth heart break seeing gemini tears.

"That orphanage do illegal things. Like selling drugs, weapons, cocain and other things. Not normally but by using children. Because no one will doubt children that they are selling illegal things. So they use us", gemini look at fourth.

"Does you never decline doing illegal works", fourth massage gemini hand. "Many of us decline but...but". "But what?" fourth look at gemini with worried eyes.

"They beat us brutally. They torture us brutally. You can't expect us how brutally they torture us. There are many faded marks on my and other bodies. Injury were fading but not scars", gemini cry hardly and fourth hug him tightly while fisting his hand.

"You know how much i want to die but i remember now i have people who care for me and love me. You know not only this but they also make some children who are 18+ work as prostitute".

"Anyone of yo--", before fourth complete his sentence gemini shake his head. "No we were not include in this one but on others work". Fourth calm himself and nod his head.

"You know they put drugs and cocaine inside some children bodies which become reason of their death". "Whattt? That was so cruel", fourth gritted his teeth. Gemini just silently nod.

"The orphanage is run by five people who work there. One manager, two teachers who teach us everything, two guard who take care no children run from there but there is someone else as their boss because he come sometime in orphanage but we never see his face".

"One day we all run from the orpahange but the orphange people try to catch us. Because of the panic we 11 group of friends separate from each other. There is more location of this illegal works. I try find all of this with my power but can't find", gemini look at fourth.

Fourth hug gemini and caress his back. "I promise you gemini people who causes pain to you will not escape. I will find them where they will be and they will get punishment of their all of crime. I promise you i will take care of you and will bring justice for you".

Gemini seprate from hug and see fourth with teary smile. Fourth smile and wipe gemini teary eyes. "You are my life gemini and i will not let anybody ruin my life". Gemini nod his head with smile.

"Now let's sleep before dinner is prepared". "I have to tell you something else. I did not tell something to you. This is related to me only me".

"What is it"? Gemini look at fourth and start scratching his finger with his nails because of nervousness. "You will hurt yourself", fourth stop gemini. "If you are not ready you can tell me sometime later. I can wait darling", fourth smile at gemini.

"How can you calm? Why are you not curious to know? Why you are not angry that i am not telling you", gemini question with cry expression.

Fourth again with smile say, "because you are important to me and i can wait. Before telling me it is important that you are ready not my curiousity is important".

"You are so good fourth", gemini jump on fourth arms". "I am so lucky to have you. I don't know if you are not with me what i will do. Now i am ready to tell", gemini wipe his tear and calm himself". Fourth nod his head. "Actually this happen 2 days before we escape from that hell".

Flashback

"Damm! where are my specs. Others are also not here to help me to find my specs. I become blind without them", gemini is carefully walking.

But someone pull him somewhere. "Who is this? What you are gonna do"? gemini shout but that man did not say anything.

That man slowly slowly try to remove gemini clothes. "What what are you doing. No please don't do this. I am begging you", gemini try to stop that man but he did not listen him.

Gemini can't see that man face because he is not wearing his specs and that man also did not speak anything. After half hour that man leave gemini and gemini just lay their like a lifeless person. That man make gemini wear his clothes and go from there.

Present

"I did not break down and ready to take revenge. I don't know who done all of this. I don't why he do this and what he get. I know they are not 5 members of orphanage because they will not silent and try to hide themselves. The person is someone who try to hide".

"I have his broken pendant as evidence and i also see blury image of his tattoo which is like skull"  When gemini stop telling everything he can see fourth face which got red because of anger. Gemini can see in fourth eyes anger which can kill anyone. With scared voice gemini call fourth "Fou--r-t-h~~~fou-rt--h". Fourth look at gemini and soon change his expression from anger to love and affection.

"Are you angry with me? Are you pitying me? Are you sad with me or are you disgust with me", gemini question.

"I am not pity you, angry with you, disgust with you or sad with you", fourth kiss top of gemini head. "Why", gemini question.

"Why should i angry, sad or disgust with you when it is not your mistake and about pity. Why i have to pity you when you are strongest person i have seen. After all of this you did not break and choose wrong path. You become strong and choose to take revenge and justice for yourself. I am happy to be your husband".

"Fourth", gemini whisper. "Shhh! darling now let's sleep. You already drain your energy so now sleep", fourth make him lay on bed and while snuggling fourth gemini sleep peacefully.

"I promise you gemini i will make all of people pay who hurt and i will always with you. All of them will be pay for everything they have done to you. Your parents , member of orphanage and that bastard who do this to you. I love you gemini", fourth kiss gemini forhead, cheek and at last his lips. He also sleep after sometime.

*********

"Minnie are you angry with phi mingyu and joshua", luo ask. "Ofcourse i am. How they can say i am weak and can't protect myself"?

"Hey! they does not mean it", luo look at his sister. "I know they doesn't mean it but i am angry with them", seokmin pout. Luo just shake his head with his sister behaviour.

"You love them". "What! what are you saying", seokmin pat her blushing cheeks. "Yah i can see you love them and they love you. Why can't confess"? "I know they love me".

"Then why don't you confess to them or make in move", luo confusedly ask. "Well you know they are from rich family, have high status, have high position and also they are very handsome. They can get many girls who are of their status", seokmin sadly pout.

"I also have same thought before but phi chen and his family love make me forget all of this thought and now i have not this thought. So dear sister remove all of this thought and make your move". Seokmin look at luo with courageous eyes and nod her head.

"Okay i will make my move. Now i will go to think what i have to do", seokmin say and luo nod his head. Room door open presenting chen. Seokmin bow down to chen who also bow down to her and seokmin go from there.

"So what are you both talking"? chen cuddle luo. Luo smile and snuggle into chen neck. "Well i am giving courage to her to make move in confessing phi mingyu and joshua".

"I am also giving advice to mingyu and joshua to confess their feeling". "Really"! luo ask while sitting on bed and chen also sit on bed while nodding his head. "They are very nervous to confess their feeling", chen say. "Seokmin also have same thought like me to be in relationship with you. I also give advice to remove all of this thought".

"Its seem like you both are twins", chen joke. Luo nervously look at chen and say, "what are you saying". "I am just joking", chen say and luo nervously nod.

"Well don't worry our family never believe in rich-poor, status and age difference. They believe in love only",chen say. "What connection this have with phi mingyu, phi joshua and seokmin relationship", luo look at chen with raise brow.

"Well~~~me, phi fourth, mingyu and joshua are not only friends but also cousins. They are sons of my father brother", chen nervously scratch his neck.

"Yah why you don't tell before", luo glare at chen who nervously look at him. "Well we never tell anybody in school and university". "I am not your schoolmate or universitymate understand", luo angrily say.

"Sorry darling i will not hide anything  again". Luo look at chen and nod his head. "Now lets cuddle", chen lay with luo on bed. "I love you luo". "I love you too phi chen", both kiss each other and sleep peacefully.

Tbc.....

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.5K 52 21
A love story between a girl who wants to live a normal life and the mafia king, But the girl has hidden her identity for her marriage life. Will she...
212K 6.8K 34
this story based on billionaire guy and orphan girl. he fall for her after their marriage.so let's see how they meet. i need one chance for my story...
508 12 10
This is a story of two people, an Indian university girl(don't ask why, I'm obsessed with this) and a Korean CEO's beautiful but tough love story. Ho...
9.3K 271 43
Close Humphrey has been through a lot in the past few months. First she enters into an arranged marriage with the man she now loves, then her ex boyf...