You Belong To Me

By writingandreading205

Octavia Dawson is a girl that strives for danger,suspense and adventure. She is haunted by her evil past that... More

Heads up!!!!!!!
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
a/n

fourteen

17 0 0
By writingandreading205

Lorenzos pov

I dodge this slow ass fuckers punch and punch him back harder as he flops over, I put a bullet between his eyes and shoot the guy trying to attack me from behind.

I walk into the club with blood all over my body, I go to where I left Octavia and see shes not fucking there.

Fuck.

I look around the club, walking over dead body's and I can't fucking find Octavia. If they took her it's war.

I would burn the whole world down for her.

I see her gun by the entrance to the kitchen and follow into the kitchen and finding another dead body, I leave the kitchen and see the necklace she always wore and I see a note next to it.

"Didn't protect her that well Diaz." I kick the tables and throw the chairs around the place.

It fucking war Williams.

I grab the necklace and drive off, driving to my warehouse and yell at people to find her.

I'm so sorry princess.

It's been a day and no sign of her has been noticed, I can't even find her fucking location.

I haven't been eating at all, i've just been angry.
Matt has came in and try to help me and to give me food but I just yelled at him to get out.

I am always home with Manon, he is always looking at me sad probably wondering where the fuck you are.

Where are you princess?

I give Manon more treats than food, most likely because I feel bad for the dog.

Look what you have done to me princess, I guess you have turned me fucking soft. I'm sorry that I have been distance recently I just cant let my self love someone. I cant let myself turn into my father.

I'm sorry.

I went for a drive with Manon to the beach that we met at, you looked gorgeous in that bikini you had with your friend. Matt was telling me later that day that I was apparently starring hard at you, which I denied but thinking about it I probably was.

———-
Princess it's been a month now and I still can't fucking find you and it's driving me insane.

Williams has hid you well but some of us are going on a mission tonight and I hope I find you.

I walk down the stairs and ignore everyone as I get in my car and drive off, thats how I have been. An ignorant asshole.
Even to Matt still.

We get to the building and Matt goes on the roof as I go through the side and pull out my silencer and shoot everyone in eye sight.

I grab the keys off the fucker and make my way down the stairs as my men guard me.

"Go now 2 guys are coming up behind you." Some guy from my mafia tells me, I turn around in time to dodge the bullets. They flop down to the floor as I try to get through but it asks me for a finger print.

My guys drag over one of the fuckers and scan his finger and the door opens. I look around the cells and I can't fucking find Octavia.
I storm out of the basement and walk upstairs, paying no mind to who I kill.

I stand out side the door, I barge in and shoot everyone except the boss. I shoot him in his left shoulder.

"Where the fuck is she?" I breath heavily as he wines in pain, he turns into an evil smirk.

"Your princess? oh she is someone with Williams, shes a pretty little thing you got; or had." I clench my jaw and shoot him in his right knee cap and yells in pain.

"I asked you where the fuck she is!" I yell at him and he groans and moans in pain.

I grab my blade and cut off his pinky, he screams like little girl and cries.

"Now where the fuck is she before I cut out your eyeball." I threaten at him and he looks at me scared knowing damn well I will do it.

"T-t-the m-moun-t-t-ians." He stutters as I stand up and walk closer, he shakes visibly and stab my blade into the top of his bald head.

Blood squirts out and I throw my blade into his heart and he goes limp.

I don't fucking play.

I walk out of the buldinf and throw a grenade in it and walk back and into my car and drive off.

I arrive home and pack my clothes getting ready for the Russia and getting Manon ready. I inform everyone to pack.

I drive off to my private airstrip and get the butlers to take my stuff into the car as Manon pants beside me.

I get on and he lays down by my feet.

Here I come princess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 118 36
"You think I want to live like this?!" He shouts in venom, his eyes bloodshot red from anger. That's when I realize, this isn't the person to get i...
162K 2.2K 55
|Book 1 in Dangerous Mafia Series| Please read this first| A girl who has secrets and thoughts darker than most. A boy who will be the leader of the...
16.6M 620K 78
Echo wasn't like her sisters. She knew that when people talked about the famous and fabulous Reid sisters, they weren't referring to her. Quiet, hom...
359 11 25
There is this girl, Raven Phoenix Lambert, who is 16 and had a rough start, but she is strong and made it through. Ray is the leader of the Guns and...