Forbidden to love ...... [ Ta...

By Aaina1609

Loss of thier close person bring two strange hearts together. One is fully broken and other is too arrogant t... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.

19.

417 29 15
By Aaina1609

⚠️ Violence Alert ⚠️

Weeks passed, since jimin leave yoongi.

It is affect yoongi too much. He always thought that jimin was leave this house because of his anger.

He tried to apologised, but whenever jimin pick up his call, he just cut it in few seconds by giving reason of his busy schedule.

He sighed whenever he loose his hope of asking forgiveness from jimin.

He want to see him. His heart badly crave to saw his love, but he can't leave any of family member right now.

He is not selfish to leave them for his love, when they need him most beside them.

After three weeks passed, it times when elder of Jeon announced a hurtful announcement.

They decide to shift Seoul for starting their company's new start.

They themselves don't know, how much time it consume to again stand on its previous positions, and compete with top level company's of their country.

It can be take five months, six or may be a whole year.

Even they wanted, they can't shift taehyung with them. He have his appointed doctor with all maternity facilities here.

He even start to build a small nursery for his bun.

They don't want to ruin every efforts of taehyung, that he did for his first ever child with so much love.

They decide to leave taehyung in custody of yoongi. Sohi have faith on yoongi blindly, but jonghyun try to believe that his baby is going to safe in his son's hand.

Today is the day when they finally take their departure from Jeon mansion towards their new apartment in Seoul.

" We will going to meet you, every month. Still you are free to call us here whenever you feel a need, my Bubba " Mr. Jeon very softly said to taehyung, who clinched on his like winter bear.

" Appa, we are going to miss you
" Jonghyun smile fondly.

Taehyung never forget to feel him that he as well his unborn baby love him so much.

" And appa love you both " he lastly peck his baby's forehead.

Then a soft caress over growing bump of taehyung.

" My little bunny, grandpa going to miss you so much " he said emotionally.

Yoongi look at all the scene infront of him with fond eyes.

Taehyung is lucky. Atleast he have parents love.

Unlike him, who still not able to correct anything between his father and his relationship.

" Honey, shall we leave ? Driver is waiting for us " sohi call him.

" Just a minute " he said.

His steps went towards his son.

For real, yoongi's heartbeat get stop.

And the next moment, his heart just about to explode. His father hug him. After six years later.

His kitten eyes fills with emotional tears. But still it can't flow outside.

" Can I ask you something, yoongi ? " Though, there is no 'baby' or 'bub' word reserved for him. But, this softness is enough for him to live in this moment.

" You don't have to asked appa. You just order me anything " he softly said.

His hands never loosened from his appa's body. He scared that if he loose this moment, he himself don't know when his father going to hug him like this in future.

" You did great in kookie's absence. You fulfill his every duties, which he asked from you. I am proud of you " he genuinely said.

" Just take care of his precious gems. You already done many things for tae and his baby to take them this far, so healthy. Just keep going like this. I am live there in happiness for your this favour " yoongi feel his heart tightened at the word 'favour'.

How he can did favour on his own family members ?

Isn't it obvious that it is his responsibility also ?

Jungkook play every responsibilities of his during his absence, so why not him ?

He also did everything genuinely. But his father again thought it as a favour.

But truly he really not hurt this time. He is already at peak of happiness due to being in his father's embrace.

He want nothing. So he shrugs his hurt feelings.

" I will take care of taehyung " he assured.

Mr. Jeon leave the hug, with a soft pat on his hairs.

He put his hand on taehyung and yoongi's forehead to give them blessings together.

" God bless you both. Take care " he said and turn to leave the hall.

Sohi also hug them one by one and peck their foreheads.

Finally only yoongi left with an emotional taehyung beside him.

" Come, I will take you to your room. You rest there for a while " yoongi hold taehyung's hand and guide him towards his room.

He already feel that taehyung is sad due to no more living with his In-laws in this huge mansion.

This awkward silence always remind him that he is alone here.

So, he always try to be infront of taehyung as his friend to never let him feel alone.

________________________

Taehyung sleep in an hour after many interesting conversation with yoongi.

They laugh, smile even sometimes blush due to sharing their past events.

At last when yoongi find that he is alone in the whole house. He decides to go to his company. He have some important submission there. And also an important work to complete.

Jimin might be start to talk to him very little, but he knows that he is still angry with him.

He want to meet him and convince him that he is really guilty to not stopping him from leaving his house.

He wanted to tell him that how much he miss his love these days. How much his heart crave to hold him in his arms, cherish him and don't know what.

He is determined that without convincing his love, he can't step inside his home. And if possible, he will bring back him there.

With this thought, he take his leave from Jeon mansion, leaving taehyung alone.

___________________________

It's 11: 30 at night. Yoongi is still not home.

After enquiring from house staff, taehyung got to know that yoongi was went to his company for submitting some work. And it might take him time, because he would also going to meet jimin there.

Taehyung thought, yoongi returned back to home after 9'o clock as he is out of the house from afternoon. But there is no evidence of his in house till now.

He cook dinner for both of them. And waiting for yoongi, because he still remember that yoongi told him before he drifted into sleep in afternoon that they are going to have their dinner, and other meal of the day together from now on as he have no one to company him.

He feel hungry, his bun also need food and medicine on time. But his heart wasn't allowed him to eat without anyone or specifically yoongi beside him.

He thought to wait more. And while waiting for more time, he himself don't remember when he sleep in uncomfortable position on dinning chair.

_______________________

After completing his every work, yoongi happily entered inside his mansion.

His happiness indicates that jimin is finally convinced. He apologized him many times, even promised him that he won't shout on him in future by mistake also.

Jimin consider his efforts and forgive him. But he wasn't ready to come back in his house. He already have tons of pending work. He didn't get time to spend with yoongi. But he assured that whenever he have a holiday, he surely visits him in future.

It is a matter of jealousy for him that now his love is alone with taehyung. There is no barrier to make them more close. But his work can't help him to live more with yoongi and control him to go more close to taehyung.

So, only way he left that to shrugs this matter for now. And keep a regular check on yoongi's activities.

_______________________

Yoongi find a deep silence in whole mansion when he entered. Only few guard are securing their mansion, and then no one around this big house.

Yoongi is also tired from his work of the day. He decides to went directly in his room and after a warm shower, directly land on his comfortable bed.

His step halt on its place due to see deam light that still on. This is their dinning hall's light.

And a sleeping Beauty sleep there so soundly.

Reality hit yoongi badly. So, taehyung waiting for him for dinner as he promised him in afternoon.

He feel bad. Taehyung is sleeping in very uncomfortable position.

Night time is become cool. He whine due to sleeping in this time in open area. His one hand become his pillow under head, while other is holding his baby bump securely. His face having a discomfort expression.

Yoongi didn't waste a moment and went towards taehyung. He take seat beside him on a chair.

" Tae " he softly called, while caressing his hairs.

Due to soft touches, taehyung firstly whine but later he open his puffy eyes slowly.

The very first word came out from yoongi's mouth was a 'Sorry'.

" I am sorry " he hold taehyung's face softly. His guilty voice indicates genuineness.

" Why are you sorry yoongi ? " Taehyung asked.

" I really forget about my promise. It is a matter of sorry, because due to me you and bun have to wait " he said.

" It's okay " with a big heart taehyung let go this matter.

Yoongi internally made up his mind that he will not let taehyung alone during any meal time.

" Come have dinner together " taehyung nods his head.

They went inside the kitchen to heat up the food. It's yoongi who did this work, meanwhile taehyung is sitting on counter top and enjoying his fruit juice as he is hungry after waking up.

They have their dinner together. Yoongi feed taehyung, and in few intervals he also eat his food.

This behaviour of his, become a small compensation of yoongi to being late.

Later on, they went to their respective rooms for sleeping. Yoongi won't forget to give medicines to taehyung, and tugging him properly in his bed.

_______________________

Days passes in enjoyment than they expect.

Yoongi always come up with many new activities for taehyung to do on a daily basis.

Sometimes, it is shopping, sometimes it is painting, it could be cooking also as taehyung become a teacher for yoongi to teach him many yummy recipes of food that are their common liking, and many more activities that they do together for passing their alone time.

Taehyung really forget to cry, when yoongi is beside him. His smile, laughing are genuine. And his wide boxy smile which always there on his lips, always make yoongi's heart flips due to satisfaction that he is really completing his responsibility properly.

______________________

Two months are gone like this. Now taehyung look like a pregnant bear in his five and a half months.

They visit doctor together. Yoongi is always feel like a proud father due to appreciation that doctors always give him for better growth of baby, and improvement in taehyung's health.

Jimin feels like yoongi forget him totally. It was always him, who call yoongi everyday. They talk for hours, but yoongi is always busy with taehyung side by side. It interrupt their conversation so much. He try hard to not showing his anger. It impacts his relationship so much.

Like their every day, today's morning start with a smiling face of yoongi who came to him for waking him up.

He take taehyung in bathroom for completing his morning routine. As it is difficult for taehyung to walk due to his swallow feets, which is common during this time.

They had their morning exercise together in their garden, where bright sun heals their health so much. And it is much beneficial for taehyung and his baby.

Yoongi is using his dumble and heavy equipment for his exercise. Whereas, taehyung using light equipment for his exercise.

Taehyung easily give up on his exercise, so he sometimes admire yoongi while doing his exercise.

It isn't a lie, that he particularly drool over such sweating body of yoongi. He have perfectly build body and muscles around his overall posture.

Taehyung immediately lower his gaze in shyness. He didn't have to look at yoongi with this gaze.

Yoongi completes his exercise in few minutes later. He brought fresh fruit juice for both of them.

" What do we going to do today yoongi ? " Taehyung asked as it was always yoongi who plan their days activities.

" Today we will complete our Bun's nursery house ? How's the idea ? " He asked while lifting his brows.

Taehyung's eyes sparkle with this idea. He was always plan that house alone, but yoongi help him alot. But it still remain incomplete, yoongi's help is really a great idea.

" Yes let's do that. I really want to complete that room before bun really come in this world " he said with a cute pout.

" We are going for shopping to buy more things for nursery " yoongi informed. Taehyung agreed instantly.

They complete their breakfast, then yoongi take taehyung at their nearby mall for shopping of nursery.

After entering in mall, yoongi buy a cup of icecream for taehyung as his mood suddenly crave for it.

They entered in children section for shopping.

They buy lots of baby stuffs, including soft toys, dresses, and comforter for making baby's bed. There are cute decoratives for making nursery more beautiful. Yoongi surely bucket it up.

After billing, they came out from mall and drive off again to their home.

" Yoongi, why you think that baby is a boy ? " Taehyung eyeing yoongi who is currently driving car to some restaurant as they decides to have dinner in a restaurant before leaving to home.

It is always in mind of taehyung about yoongi's intuition for a boy child.

" Because this baby comes after my kookie left us. I am sure baby is a boy, a carbon copy of my bunny. He resembles him, and always remind us that our bunny is still with us. He must be stong like you and brave like Kookie " yoongi said with lots of emotions.

This baby is just not a baby for him, it is a heart relation of him. He never let anything happened to the baby.

" I hope so, baby is just like my kookie " taehyung said happily.

" What you wanted as your first child yoongi ? " Taehyung ask curiously.

There is also a family of yoongi in future, to which he have lots of dreams.

" My bun is always my first child. I don't think I want anyone else " he said simply.

Taehyung nodded in response.

" But, I always wanted a girl child. There is no girl child in our home till now. So, I want one someday maybe " he said casually. Not wanting to sad taehyung anyhow.

Taehyung smile brightly on his genuineness.

_________________________

They reached home safely. After eating their lunch, they went to incomplete nursery room.

Taehyung decides to settle baby's bed. And yoongi is incharge of hanging decoratives on baby blue painted walls.

It makes both of tired so much after working alot for their baby bun.

Taehyung lean on yoongi's lap and sleep their soundly in minutes due to find relaxation. Yoongi softly caress his hairs all the time.

His phone rang out loudly, so he immediately pick it up as it might disturb taehyung's sleep.

He smile brightly due to find that it is his love.

" How are you jiminie ? " Yoongi asked with a bright smile.

" I am happy there. And you ? " He asked while busy in some files.

" I am also good. You know, me and tae are preparing room for our bun. I will share you it's photos when it get completed " yoongi excitedly said.

It always hurt jimin whenever he called jungkook and taehyung's baby as his.

How he can understand him that their baby never going to call him appa in future. They have a separate life.

He can't say it loud. It is his helplessness.

Suddenly taehyung stir in his sleep badly and speak many coherent words. It looks like he have a bad dream.

Yoongi immediately take him in his embrace. And start to tell sweet nothings in his ears. It is not all of sudden. Taehyung always feel such panick attack during sleep.

But there is nothing to tension, because it won't harm his and baby's health more due to all his efforts. It takes him time to forget about his painful loss, and he is always there to cure him.

" Shh ! I am here. Sleep again " he hold him tightly near his chest.

Jimin is witnessed it many times still he always feel anger rush to his all body, due to taehyung's clever act to bring yoongi close to himself.

" Yoon, I have work. We will talk later " without hearing any response, he cuts the call.

Yoongi sighed in disappointment. It is very common for jimin to cut the call without any proper bidding bye.

He leave his hurt feelings aside and look at Taehyung who is now all calm. His hands are clinched in his t-shirt like baby.

He can't stop himself to place a loving kiss on taehyung's forehead.

" Sleep well " he take taehyung more into his embrace and let him sleep more.

__________________________

Few days again passed. Taehyung come more close to yoongi in past days.

There was not a single time, when they live alone without each other. Only if yoongi had his another company work.

Yoongi's parents came many times to visit them. They mostly come one after one as there is need of one person's stay at company everytime.

Taehyung was living his bestest life nowadays, all because of yoongi.

The person who make him scared at first interaction, are become reason of his ultimate happiness.

Yoongi also love to cherish their friendship, but still he only see taehyung as his friend like taehyung see him.

But it wasn't a lie that their hearts all do flips whenever they are very close to each other. Still to respect their relationship, they ready to make distance.

Their growth in relationship make jimin more insecure. He determined that he won't let taehyung take more advantage of being alone with yoongi.

Therefore he take an unexpected move. He secretly move to Jeon mansion, when he saw Yoongi went out of the house for bringing some packets of banana milk for taehyung as his bun want to drink his appa's favourite drink.

There is no banana milk, because after jungkook there is no one who drink it. So, yoongi have to move outside for bringing it.

_______________________

Taehyung frown when he heard doorbell just after ten minutes of yoongi leaving the house.

He get up from hall's couch and went to open the door. He is excited to try banana milk as soon as possible.

His happy face turn into simple one after finding that it is not yoongi, but his boyfriend jimin.

" Won't you ask me to come ? " Jimin ask with straight face.

Looking at his enemy for a second was making his heart burning.

" Welcome jimin " taehyung move aside and welcome him with his soft smile.

Taehyung guided jimin in hall, and make him take his seat on couch.

" Would you like to have tea ? " Taehyung offers because they sit in complete silence after taking seat.

" Hmm. Bring one cup of tea in yoongi's room. I am there " he blankly said and leave taehyung alone in hall.

Jimin's such cold behaviour always hurt him so much. He still smile, because he thought jimin is still angry with him due to yoongi's scold which he get due to hurting him.

" Today , I will ask for forgiveness from you jimin " he decide internally.

Then, He made his way towards kitchen for preparing a refreshing tea.

____________________

Jimin bring back from his thoughts when he he heard knocks on door. It indicates that taehyung is here with his tea.

He permit taehyung to enter. Taehyung find it difficulty to hold cup in tray, and with other hand his huge belly.

He still managed, and come infront of jimin with a beautiful smile.

" Your tea " he forwarded cup.

Instead of taking cup, jimin just act to holding it. When his hands touch with cup, he immediately back his hand, and cup fall down of floor and break badly.

Taehyung flinch badly due to breaking voice of cup. Moreover hot tea also touch his feets, which make him hiss.

He yelp internally. His face still smiling, as he not want to make jimin guilty to make him hurt anyhow.

But here jimin enjoying his pain so much.

" Ohh ! It slipped " he fake frown.

" Can you clean it. Yoonie get angry if he find his room in mess " he said.

Taehyung nodded. He is about to call a maid to clean it, but jimin stop him.

" I said YOU " jimin loudly speak.

Taehyung look at him with disbelief. How he even supposed to bow with a almost six months of baby in his belly.

Still he obey jimin, because he seems more angry. If he wouldn't listen him, he can do more worse than it.

Jimin grab a rag from corner of dusting area. He give that to taehyung for cleaning.

Taehyung try to bow few times. But every time he fails badly. His stomach released a harsh pain from its bottom. He realised that his bun also feel stressed due to giving lot of pressure.

" It's okay baby. Your mumma can do this " he motivates and finally with a harsh try, he sit on floor.

His legs give up immediately, and his body touch on floor. He ignored his pain and start to clean spilled tea.

His almond eyes left big tears drop when jimin pour a whole glass of cold water on him from above.

He shivers badly by cold water which soaks his body completely.

He sob hardly this time. He never feel this much humiliation in his life.

Jimin crouched to his level and hold his jaw in harsh grip, which surely leave red fingerprints on his snow like skin.

" Ple-ase it h-hurts " he pleads with painful eyes.

" Oh really. Just in this treatment you feel pain. What about me ? I feel this pain from the time you entered in my life. You ruined my and yoongi's relation. You snatch him everyday from me. That pain is nothing comparison to this " he cried in pure hate.

" W-what are yo-you saying ? " Taehyung still want a clarification about spoken words of jimin.

" Why are you always acting so innocently taehyung ? You loss your husband that wasn't my fault. Then why you always whoring around my love ? Why you want a man always around you ? If not jungkook, then you start to gain yoongi's attention. So that one day you snatch him completely from me " he angrily said.

Taehyung shook his head everytime due to false allegations of Jimin.

" You know how much it is difficult for me to keep yoongi away from you all.

I ALWAYS GROW HATE FOR YOONGI IN HIS PARENTS HEART BY KEEPING HIM AWAY FROM THEM. BY ALWAYS NEGLECTING THEM WITH YOONGI'S NAME.

I EVEN TRY TO KEEP HIM BLIND ABOUT PROPOSAL OF YOUR AND HIS MARRIAGE.

YOU KNOW HOW ? I TORE THE PROPOSAL LETTER THAT HIS FATHER SEND TO HIM WITH YOUR MARRIAGE PROPOSAL WITH HIM " taehyung's eyes wide on the revealed truth.

" I NEVER LET HIM GET TO KNOW THAT HE EVER HAVE A CHANCE TO BECOME YOUR HUSBAND. I STOP HIM FROM YEARS, BECAUSE I AM SELFISH FOR HIM. HE IS MINE, I WILL NEVER LET YOU TO SNATCH HIM. HE IS ALWAYS BEHIND YOU BY SAYING HE IS JUST TAKING CARE OF YOU FOR BABY. TODAY I WILL FINISH ALL THIS. I WILL KILL THIS BABY. THEN TAKE HIM WITH ME, AND LEAVE YOU ALONE IN MOURNING FOR YOUR MATE AS WELL AS YOUR CHILD " he said like a minac.

Taehyung eyes wide due to fear and shock. He immediately wrap his hand around his baby bump.

Jimin grab a piece of broken cup and move towards him.

Taehyung is so much scared. He close his eyes and pray from God to save him and his child.

The moment jimin try to touch taehyung, he feel a stinging sensation on his cheeks.

SLAP !!!

It is very hard slap, that lead him directly fall on floor.

" Tae " a very tensed voice of yoongi echoed in taehyung's ears.

Yoongi bring taehyung in a warm hug. He look at jimin in pure disgust, whom he just slapped.

Jimin open his eyes. And it wide automatically when he saw Yoongi was the one who slapped him.

" Yo-yoonie, I w-will explain " he try to get up and approach to yoongi, but it never happened.

" I said stop you KILLER " yoongi dominatingly said.

Jimin's eyes fills in tears. He know he is exposed infront of yoongi.

He never wanted to kill taehyung's child. He never come with this intention. He just want to scared him, so that he himself leave yoongi's side.

But in his anger he really try to kill taehyung's baby, which yoongi encountered as he didn't go too much far for bringing banana milk, then he feel uneasiness in his heart. It indicates that something is not good.

He immediately run back to home. And very horrible scene he saw inside in his room, where he came after finding taehyung in whole mansion.

" It is true that taehyung ever going to become my husband ? " He asked from jimin.

He heard everything and he want a answer of his deeds.

" Yoon please listen -

" I want answer park jimin, before I take an action against you " he growl angrily.

" Yes Yes Yes ! You get a chance to marry him, but I don't want to loose you. Therefore I never let you know about this till now. I am the reason why your father hate you so much. I dissolve poision in his thoughts for you. YES I AM BEHIND ALL THIS " he confessed in miserable state.

Yoongi's eyes roll down a tear of drop for the very first time after many years.

Finally, it revealed that he is cheated by his own boyfriend.

His boyfriend is the reason of his family's misery from years.

Taehyung already crying in his arms. He also now knows that yoongi wasn't the one who refused to marry him. The reality was, that he never get this proposal in reality.

" Get out from my sight " he angrily said, in hateful words.

Jimin try to approach him while crying messily.

" Don't touch my you flifth. Get out from my sight. Otherwise I will kill you with my own hands " his voice clearly shows that his words are not a lie.

" Yoonie I am sorry. Please let me explain " he pleaded.

Yoongi angrily get up from floor. He released taehyung softly from his arms and let him rest on support of bed.

He harshly grab jimin from his hands and start to dragging him like an animal.

Taehyung wasn't stopping him for humiliate jimin.

He is already in pain due to whatever just happened with him. He can't save the person who is behind his every misery. Atleast for once, he want to become selfish and want to consider his years of pain.

" Yoongi please leave me " jimin hiccupping all the way, but yoongi's anger never stop and he drag him till he throw him outside of his house harshly. Which leads jimin directly land of concrete floor.

" Forget that you have a boyfriend. I will die for you, and you are for me. Never come into my life again, otherwise I will kill you or I will kill myself " he angrily closed the door on crying face of jimin.

His eyes have lots of pain due to getting Cheat in love. But more than his pain, taehyung is in trauma. He need to take care of him first.

He controlled himself, and went to taehyung for taking care of him.

Leaving jimin in miserable condition outside of his house like a beggar.

Surely jimin regret to hurt taehyung again.

To be continue...............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 178 19
Ava has loved and lost. The depression was ruining her deeply, after losing the love of her life, she felt worthless to the world. Ava tries to overc...
35.9K 1.6K 37
โœจ"๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ."โœจ "๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช."
147K 7.9K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
2.4K 129 31
Tamilff Jhope ff When the two broken souls meet each other and heal their broken hearts... A broken compass can't draw a circle but together we can d...