You Belong To Me

By writingandreading205

Octavia Dawson is a girl that strives for danger,suspense and adventure. She is haunted by her evil past that... More

Heads up!!!!!!!
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
a/n

five

10 0 0
By writingandreading205

Octavias pov

Yours now huh?

"Let's go." Enzo says as he walks out the door, and just leave the men here? okay.

I follow his tall and built figure to his car and he opens the door for me.

"Never would've taken you as a gentleman." I look him up and down before he shuts the door and walks over to the drivers seat and also closes his door.

"Where are we going?" I ask him as he drives through the city with one hand on the steering wheel and the other on his lap.

"Just shut up." He says and keeps his eye contact on the road.
YOU SHUT UP.
"You're the one who kidnapped me." I whisper and he rolls his eyes and eventually we pull into a fabulous mansion. And I mean mansion.
Fountin, statue, garden mansion.

"I have to go home." I say and he rolls his eyes again walking into the house.
Maybe find a brain back there.

"Hello?" I follow him and he just goes into the house but I hear people talking.

"Hey bro." He hand shakes the guy from the beach.
The guy that Kali liked.

"Another one?" He looks at me and back to Enzo with a not surprised face and i'm confused. Another one? What the fuck does that mean?

"Yeah whatever." Enzo says in a dark voice, I need to go home.

"Okay can you take me home or much less give me your keys so I can drive myself home." He turns around and walks up to me- towering over and says.

"No."

"Well to fucking bad." I say and grab the keys from his hand and run out of the mansion, pulling out of the driveway I try to find out where I am.

I end up in my neighborhood and drive into my houses drive way and see my motorcycle. Ugh I need to get a ride soon.
I open my door with my keys and is met with my favourite doggie on the earth.

"Oh Manon how I missed you, mommy got kidnapped but she made it back for you." I say in a baby voice as his tag wiggles.
I take him outside so he can do his business and get his zoomies out.

We go inside and see a figure on my couch.

"Take my keys and drive home really?" How the fuck did he track me down. His car. Oh fuck.

"I said I had to go home." Manon growles from beside me and I tell him to stand down.

"Manon stop." He immediately stops as Enzo walks up into the light- like a villain.

He looks at me and then Manon and back to me before smirking.

I let go of Manon collar as he runs over to Enzo and starts to attack him with kisses. Atleast that got him.

Enzo tells him to get off but he never does. Good dog.

Manon eventually stops tormenting Enzo but it's just him being loving.

"You need to come back to the house." He crosses his arms and looks at me.

"Um would rather not." I give Manon some food and he immediately downs it all.

"You have a target on your back." He says darkly as I look up at him he is already still starring at me.

"By who?" I ask.

"Spanish and American Mafia."

Well fuck.

"Get your stuff and Manon's and get in the car." He watches as I walk up the stairs and pack my stuff.

Am I really going to do this?
I pack up my stuff slowly taking as much time as possible, also packing up Manons utilities.

I put them in the car and he drives off with Manon in the backseat. At least I got my dog with me.

Adele came on the radio and I immediately recognized the song as "Someone like you"

The song ended and we are at his house again and I just want to be home again.

"When can I go home next?" I ask him and he ignores me.
Okay then bitch.

"Pick any room I don't care just don't bother me." He walks off to a room, i'm guessing it's his office or bedroom but I couldn't care less.

I walk past the group of 3 while going up the stairs I pick the biggest bedroom and lay my suitcase on the floor and get in the bed and cuddle with Manon watching Sam and Colby to calm my questions.

What if I investigate the paranormal?
What happens after death?
Okay I need to stop.

I close my eyes for just a second and I am awaken by a door opening and seeing Enzo.
Why the flip is he here?

"You picked my room out of all the 9 others?" He rolled his eyes with an attitude, someones on their man period. He grabs something as I raise up to my bed.

"I picked the biggest room, act like a bitch why don't you." I roll my eyes giving him his attitude.

I am pinned against the wall as he looks me in the eyes and says.

"You don't ever talk to me like that. You may act like a bitch to your friends but never to me. You hear me?" I sneer at him as I push him off me, grabbing my suitcase and calling Manon.

"Let's get out of this assholes room." I look over my shoulder at him as I slam his door.

Bitches get stitches.

I pick a random room and lay my stuff down again and get in the bed.

"Great way to wake up." I rub my eyes as I turn the shower on and stripping from my clothes, I step into the hot water and wash my hair and body before stepping out and rapping my body in a white towel.

I do my skin care and put on a pair of juicy sweat pants and my thong straps sticking out on my hips, a small crop top on and I walk down the stairs with Manon beside me.

I look in the fridge and find a hot dog and I give that to Manon and pour myself some water and head back upstairs I cross paths with Enzo but I pay no mind to his stupid ass.

I hold grudges, thank my mommy.

I get ding off my phone and I see a text.

"Mason Wilkins, 20, apart of the trafficker community, tonight 8:45 pm at Drink and Fuck" Random strip club i'm guessing.

I unpack my clothing and Manons items and set my room the way I want it to be.

Bro I want to go for a ride, my house is like a 20 minute car ride from Enzo- dumbasses house.
I can walk and get my motorcycle.

I just have to sneak out. It's giving middle school again.

I curl my hair and do a smokey look and wearing a black sparkly dress and I tip toe down the stairs avoiding the stairs.

I see a guy walk away from the kitchen and take this as a moment to run.

I sprint down the stairs and get out of the house and walk to my house.

It's been 40 minutes and i'm finally home and it's 8:20.

I need to go now.

I put my black helmet on and raise my leg to the other side and turn on my radio and it plays "Wicked Games" by the weeknd and I hear it roar and I ride off.

I swerve through the cars on the highway, eyes on me as I pass them.

The air blowing against my hair and my dress making it stick to my body.

I pull up to the club and walk inside fixing my hair.

I look around and see people dancing and sweating.

I go to the bartender and ask for a whiskey while looking for this Mason kid.

I recive my drink and look around and I see Enzo in the V.I.P section.
Fuck.

I have to do this mission and try not to get caught.

I finally found Mason coming out of the bathroom with lipstick around his mouth and hickeys around his neck.

I walk up to him confidently and turn so my ass is grinding on his dick and he immediately grabs my waist pushing him against him more.

I smell the cheap perfume off his man and I am immediately grossed out.

I bring him to the bartender and get him a drink and while he wasn't looking I slipped poison into his drink.

Try again bitch.

He definitely saw you.
No he didn't shut up.

He drinks the alcohol mixed with the posion while eyeing me up, I look back at the V.I.P section to see if Enzo has caught me yet.

I look over and find him glaring at me with a snarl on his face.

Womp Womp.

Mason said he's going to the bathroom and I follow him and trying to figure out what I want to go.

Quick shot to the face? sure.

We are making out in the bathroom as he pushes me up against the wall, I kick him in the nuts as someone bashes the door open and it's Enzo.

I quickly shoot the Mason dude and look back up at Enzo as he's already looking at me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He dosent know about the business I do, nor who my parents are.

"Mind your own fucking business." I brush past him and walk into the hallway as Chase Atlantic
plays.

"What did I tell you about talking to me like that." He grabs my wrists and traps me against the wall and his body, both of his arms are beside my head.

"That I should talk to you like the little bitch you are." His eyes darken and he puts his hand around my neck and starts to put pressure on my wind pipe.

I knee him in the balls and leave the strip club.

This night isn't even close to done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1M 371K 50
"In a world overtaken by the mafia, there can only be one king." ---------------- Alister Mancini. His name alone was enough to make anyone's blood r...
1.8K 115 35
"You think I want to live like this?!" He shouts in venom, his eyes bloodshot red from anger. That's when I realize, this isn't the person to get i...
17.3K 41 5
Ariadne Greco has never been able to take her life in her own hands. Every aspect of it was controlled by her power hungry father who was eager to ga...
252 1 52
In a world where danger lurks around every corner, Nila Herrera is a force to be reckoned with. As an agent for Italy's Public Security Department, s...