A simple story [Wrightworth...

Waffleduck2 tarafından

No smut . Lots of fluff. One mention of suicide and repeated struggle with mental health so keep that in mind... Daha Fazla

Simple beginnings
Simple aftermath
Where?
Breakfast
Lonely [Miles POV]
Tears of an angel
Maya
This is it (Miles POV)
So it begins (Miles POV)
When morning comes
Conversations
I want to tell you
To see [Miles POV]
As time passes
Further out
Sick days
Consequences
The conversations I once had
New beginnings
April fools (One-shot)
Solving problems
Back where it began
Back where it began Pt 2
Finally over
The moment
Quick announcement
Exhausted
The truth
What happened?
I'm trying
Closer
I know
Just missed
It's over

My decisions [Miles POV]

57 2 1
Waffleduck2 tarafından

It was late now, the moon was already high up in the sky and Phoenix had fallen asleep. Miles had only just finished clearing up, he had a big decision to make. He loved Phoenix so much, more than anything so he had to decide. Would he do this? Was it worth it?

Miles knew he had so much to think about, he would go through every choice in his head, meticulously. How should he do it? What should he say? How would Phoenix react? It was all too much. This decision could just change his life forever, no not could, it would change his life forever.

Miles walked back and forth in the living room his heart beating faster and faster. His cheeks flushing and his hands trembling. Miles walked into the bedroom to look at Phoenix, his mind was conflicted. This man was amazing, someone who would support him everyday... Miles needed to make his choice. He needed to make it soon before it was too late. 

Slowly, he walked up right next to Phoenix and at his face.

"I know what I'm going to do..." He whispered Phoenix didn't stir.

"I'm sorry... I can't take it anymore."

A/N

I know this chapter was really short but it's for the build-up of the next chapter. Also there is going to be a major spoiler for justice for all: farewell, my turnabout sorry if you weren't aware of this before.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.4K 46 11
How would hot married DILF's Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth, who think being a stay at home mom is SO easy compared to their oh-so-hard lawyer jo...
24.3K 429 16
(Why is this still getting attention?!) This is a Ace Attorney Fanfiction. Me and Happy_UniPotato worked on it, and now bringing it to Wattpad, so cr...
82.2K 1K 25
Game does not belong to me, only this book does. * Might contain Spoilers* Requests are open! This book will contain mature content, such as l...
11.5K 492 25
Angela Peregrine is Miles Edgeworth's new assistant / secretary. At the beginning, it may seem as though the two share absolutely nothing in common. ...